08-15-2016 03:50 PM
4,818 ... 136137138139140 ...
tools
    While it is not on the calendar on the website, it is in my app, which is weird:
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...57db761b10.jpg
    I think you might have misunderstood me. I meant for the "Estimated Delivery", I don't have a date at all. Yours says Monday (8/15).
    08-14-2016 12:16 AM
    I basically messaged them tonight about my account issue. On my phone it works and it lets me refresh it. I'm just going to let it go. If I don't get the phone by friday I'm having them cancel it, refund my money then just buy it in the store or might look into Verizon as well. They got more verizon stores in my area and I've been in them before to buy cases and that and always helpful. Our tmobile store here is utter garbage. Not only busy but sales staff is pushy and they just don't seem to give a bleep. I guess being the only shop in town unless someone wants to drive 30 or 40 miles they can get away with it. When I lived up in Stl the mall shop was hit or miss, but their stand alone stores the staff always pleasant to deal with.
    You'll get it well before Friday 😊
    Kelly Kearns likes this.
    08-14-2016 12:17 AM
    Are you using the My T-Mobile app?

When I log in on the desktop or my mobile browser, I have to have dashes for the log in. I haven't used the app in so long, I don't remember if it would log me out after inactivity or not, but the desktop and mobile browser do.

You might want to try the stock phone browser if you are using the phone chrome browser, or try chrome if you are using stock.

What did T-Force tell you about loging into My Tmobile?
    They couldn't figure it out why and didn't offer any solutions so we just ended it there basically.
    08-14-2016 12:17 AM
    I'm still waiting for anyone that ordered theirs on 8/12 to post that they've received tracking info.... Anyone? *crickets*
    08-14-2016 12:21 AM
    I basically messaged them tonight about my account issue. On my phone it works and it lets me refresh it. I'm just going to let it go. If I don't get the phone by friday I'm having them cancel it, refund my money then just buy it in the store or might look into Verizon as well. They got more verizon stores in my area and I've been in them before to buy cases and that and always helpful. Our tmobile store here is utter garbage. Not only busy but sales staff is pushy and they just don't seem to give a bleep. I guess being the only shop in town unless someone wants to drive 30 or 40 miles they can get away with it. When I lived up in Stl the mall shop was hit or miss, but their stand alone stores the staff always pleasant to deal with.
    I wish I could tell you that Verizon is better, but my experience with them is that they have the broadest coverage, but are the worst provider in every other respect, from bloatware volume, to long lines for service at shops, to ridiculous wait time when you call in for help, and terrible, attitude filled support when you finally get hold of them.

I've been on Verizon, AT&T, and now T-Mobile. T-Mobile is by far the best in my experience. It's really too bad your local T-Mo store sucks. Their rates are also significantly better than either Verizon or AT&T, especially if you do any international travel.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Hoggles likes this.
    08-14-2016 12:23 AM
    I'm still waiting for anyone that ordered theirs on 8/12 to post that they've received tracking info.... Anyone? *crickets*
    I ordered mine 8/11 and have received the text, and email, and a UPS tracking number showing delivery by end of day Monday. Sorry it's not the 12th, but close.

itsnotmeitsyou likes this.
    08-14-2016 12:25 AM
    I seriously do not think there is anything wrong with your order right now.
    08-14-2016 12:25 AM
    They couldn't figure it out why and didn't offer any solutions so we just ended it there basically.
    I don't think they can handle that part. It may need to be escalated to a different department, but they won't be there tonight.
    08-14-2016 12:26 AM
    I ordered mine 8/11 and have received the text, and email, and a UPS tracking number showing delivery by end of day Monday. Sorry it's not the 12th, but close.

THANK YOU! My first ounce of hope that I'll get mine early in the week.
    08-14-2016 12:27 AM
    I wish I could tell you that Verizon is better, but my experience with them is that they have the broadest coverage, but are the worst provider in every other respect, from bloatware volume, to long lines for service at shops, to ridiculous wait time when you call in for help, and terrible, attitude filled support when you finally get hold of them.

I've been on Verizon, AT&T, and now T-Mobile. T-Mobile is by far the best in my experience. It's really too bad your local T-Mo store sucks. Their rates are also significantly better than either Verizon or AT&T, especially if you do any international travel.

And price.. You forgot price.
    08-14-2016 12:27 AM
    THANK YOU! My first ounce of hope that I'll get mine early in the week.
    You still might be getting it Monday.
    08-14-2016 12:28 AM
    See I don't get why people who ordered just a couple days ago are already getting them monday possibly and mine isn't processed. Is that fair to people who preordered the first couple days?
    08-14-2016 12:31 AM
    See I don't get why people who ordered just a couple days ago are already getting them monday possibly and mine isn't processed. Is that fair to people who preordered the first couple days?
    It happens, just a phone. You'll get it soon
    08-14-2016 12:32 AM
    Because this company doesn't just ship phones or even just TMO phones.

They are basically doing UPS sorting now, so these can get to where they are going quickly.

Batches are done, they have a reason for picking in the order that they do. This way they don't have to be sorted at KY.

The big thing.. They said they would be processing this weekend. This weekend is only half over.
    08-14-2016 12:36 AM
    OMG this has turned into nothing but a whine fest. Come on guy...
    08-14-2016 12:39 AM
    You don't know that yours isn't processed. Don't rely on what the reps say. They are trained to say the same exact thing to everyone. Even if someone who has a scheduled delivery for Monday were to call, they would be told that their device is shipping either 8/18 or 8/19.
    Kelly Kearns likes this.
    08-14-2016 12:44 AM
    I'm going to wait until wed or thur and if I get no tracking number I'm going to request a refund. What about it I order it from Samsung or that B & H everyone talks about? Are there any other options to order a carrier device besides going through Tmobile. Best Buy doesn't sell Tmobile ones. If they did I'd consider going through them because I could do in store pickup at the release date without going through the BS with ups.
    I'm going to wait until wed or thur and if I get no tracking number I'm going to request a refund. What about it I order it from Samsung or that B & H everyone talks about? Are there any other options to order a carrier device besides going through Tmobile. Best Buy doesn't sell Tmobile ones. If they did I'd consider going through them because I could do in store pickup at the release date without going through the BS with ups.
    Wait..
    You don't know that yours isn't processed. Don't rely on what the reps say. They are trained to say the same exact thing to everyone. Even if someone who has a scheduled delivery for Monday were to call, they would be told that their device is shipping either 8/18 or 8/19.
    Then what about if someone really did have a problem and never got their device if the reps can't help? Call ups?
    08-14-2016 12:45 AM
    Then what about if someone really did have a problem and never got their device if the reps can't help? Call ups?
    We aren't even through the weekend. You will receive your tracking info. You might not receive it until Monday, only to check it and see that it's out for delivery. I ordered mine last minute, so I'm kind of expecting a day or 2 delay. But I'm not worried about not getting it..
    08-14-2016 12:47 AM
    Good old stl! Im from O'Fallon, IL.
    08-14-2016 12:48 AM
    The orders should be processed in the order received. Not have some person that ordered like two days ago jump in front of everyone else
    susieee likes this.
    08-14-2016 12:48 AM
    I don't see the fuss, nobody has gotten a device delivered to them yet. Wait and see what happens in the next few hours /days. Happen to me many times before ordering a phone days before others and having them get the device before... Life.... sh!t happens
    Kelly Kearns and networkdood like this.
    08-14-2016 12:49 AM
    The orders should be processed in the order received. Not have some person that ordered like two days ago jump in front of everyone else
    The order in which the notifications are received has no correlation to the order that they are processed. Yours could be shipping already and you just haven't been notified.
    Kelly Kearns likes this.
    08-14-2016 12:50 AM
    I would not cancel an order before release day. The only way I would cancel an order is of I was standing in the store and they had the phone I wanted in their magenta hands.

Pre-orders are not guaranteed a day before release day, if we get them early, great.

This phone has been selling so much that countries have had their release date put off a month now.

The weekend is not over, release day is not here, getting it early is an extra surprise, pre-order does no guarantee that.

If you cancel the order before you are at a store and they have your phone, you run a risk of getting it even later.

Samsung is not any different, they have their orders fulfilled by a direct fulfillment company, good chance they will have T-Mobile fill the order. Samsung is getting my phone from TMO.

If course xyiur milage may vary, but this is what we have all see over the years of pre-orders.
    08-14-2016 12:51 AM
4,818 ... 136137138139140 ...