08-15-2016 03:50 PM
4,818 ... 137138139140141 ...
tools
    Then what about if someone really did have a problem and never got their device if the reps can't help? Call ups?
    The phone is released on Friday.
    08-14-2016 12:52 AM
    My order is still on backorder and people that ordered after me have tracking numbers....issue is the card I originally gave I lost reported it and then found and in that time they tried to charge me twice and neither went through... Then I reactivated the card and it works (verified) and still got another unable to process payment text... Should I call and see what is going on? I want to get it by Tuesday like other people that ordered on 8/6

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-14-2016 12:52 AM
    The orders should be processed in the order received. Not have some person that ordered like two days ago jump in front of everyone else
    Not necessarily, they have to sort them for shipping, so it doesn't have to be done at the hub.
    08-14-2016 12:53 AM
    See I don't get why people who ordered just a couple days ago are already getting them monday possibly and mine isn't processed. Is that fair to people who preordered the first couple days?
    That is the way Tmobile always did, don't think they do it on purpose though. I have preordered way late on my Note 4, almost the first to get one. Ditto for the smartwatches too.
    08-14-2016 12:53 AM
    The orders should be processed in the order received. Not have some person that ordered like two days ago jump in front of everyone else
    That is the whole reason I ordered pretty early. What about someone who orders 8/3 1201 am doesn't get processed until late and the device is backordered and they're screwed?
    08-14-2016 12:57 AM
    See I don't get why people who ordered just a couple days ago are already getting them monday possibly and mine isn't processed. Is that fair to people who preordered the first couple days?
    Ch-it happens, and all is fair in love, war, and now preordering the latest smartphones..
    08-14-2016 12:59 AM
    That is the whole reason I ordered pretty early. What about someone who orders 8/3 1201 am doesn't get processed until late and the device is backordered and they're screwed?
    No

Did you read my post? We have discussed it a lot.

They are processed in batches they have to leave KY on different planes. To do that they have to be sorted. Since they are doing this at or near the world hub, it seems the shipper is doing the sorting.

There is nothing you can figure out. You are just going to have to be patient and listen to what all of us are telling you, or cancel your order and order elsewhere.

I just don't know what else any of us can explain to you about this.

There is never a guarantee of early shipment. If everyone gets their pre-order on Friday, it is on time.
    08-14-2016 01:01 AM
    Blues Fan, let me give you my opinion as someone who has worked in the transportation logistics field with UPS and Walmart for the past 25 years. DO NOT assume because you do not have a tracking number right now that it means your order has not been fulfilled yet. TMO does not handle the shipment of these devices. It is a logistics provider named Ingram Micro Mobility in Louisville doing the shipment of all these phones. What I believe is that your phone has just not been scanned and loaded onto one of the trailers that will be sent over to UPS tomorrow night to be loaded onto a plane for shipment. Those of us who have received a tracking number have been loaded on a trailer, but UPS still needs to pick them up at which time the tracking number will show an Origin Scan. It really does not matter whether you have a tracking number now or tomorrow because none of these phones will leave Louisville until Sunday night. I believe if you have been charged for the phone, you will get it Monday like everyone else.
    Let's remember just a short 24 hours ago we were all whining. I'm just sayin!
    Not necessarily, they have to sort them for shipping, so it doesn't have to be done at the hub.
    Hell, I'm just under a mile from the Airport which has a Fedex hub and they get air shipments in daily. I can literally walk there if i wanted too. Too bad it's not fedex.

Btw can someone tell me why Best Buy does not handle tmobile phones anymore? I was looking at the Note 7 at best buy and the associates far more helpful there even when I told them I was with tmobile. I like how I can just pick up my order in store. I would have just ordered from them and called it a day even if it means I couldn't pick it up until the 19th.

I never ordered a device through pre order and I asked tmobile if there was something wrong with my phone and the store rep said I couldn't bring it to the store that I'd have to go through corporate as well. Something else that has me kind of worried if it doesn't work I can't return it at a tmobile store.
    networkdood likes this.
    08-14-2016 01:03 AM
    Oh Blues..

Actually T-Mobile has just started exchanges through the store, but you order it there and TMO ships it to the store.

Very few people have a warranty exchange center for their carrier in their city.

What would you want to bring it to the store for? Just to exchange it? That isn't how carriers have been doing it for a long time. I would prefer calling 611 if I was doing a warranty exchange and have them ship me the phone no the phone go to the store.

I have no idea why Best Buy doesn't carry T-Mobile. I wouldn't pre-order a phone from Best Buy myself, even for a discount.
    networkdood likes this.
    08-14-2016 01:08 AM
    My order is still on backorder and people that ordered after me have tracking numbers....issue is the card I originally gave I lost reported it and then found and in that time they tried to charge me twice and neither went through... Then I reactivated the card and it works (verified) and still got another unable to process payment text... Should I call and see what is going on? I want to get it by Tuesday like other people that ordered on 8/6

Anyone?

08-14-2016 01:08 AM
    Hell, I'm just under a mile from the Airport which has a Fedex hub and they get air shipments in daily. I can literally walk there if i wanted too. Too bad it's not fedex.

Btw can someone tell me why Best Buy does not handle tmobile phones anymore? I was looking at the Note 7 at best buy and the associates far more helpful there even when I told them I was with tmobile. I like how I can just pick up my order in store. I would have just ordered from them and called it a day even if it means I couldn't pick it up until the 19th.

I never ordered a device through pre order and I asked tmobile if there was something wrong with my phone and the store rep said I couldn't bring it to the store that I'd have to go through corporate as well. Something else that has me kind of worried if it doesn't work I can't return it at a tmobile store.
    Correct, you can't do anything with the phone at a store. However, the phone reps are much more pleasant to work with. They will swap out the phone, no questions asked. If you try to do an exchange in store, they treat you like crap and most of the time it's up to the manager to decide whether or not the issue is significant enough to exchange the phone without a restocking fee.
    keno101 likes this.
    08-14-2016 01:09 AM
    Anyone?

611 likely won't be able to tell you if there is a problem or not. If they can't process the payment, I would imagine they would cancel it.

Have you asked your bank about this?
    08-14-2016 01:11 AM
    I was replying to a post where someone commented that UPS will not redirect packages from Tmobile. The tmobile rep told the poster that.. Ha..

Those reps don't know jack.. I am getting mine redirected tomorrow. Already called UPS and asked if I can get mine redirected, because I won't be home on Monday. I a stuck in the hospital about 2 miles away.. Double pneumonia, and recovering quickly. Still the docs say around Tuesday I can go home.

So, I will wait until tomorrow afternoon on Sunday, to see if Tuesday or later I go home, if so, they told me to call and get my package redirected to the hospital address with room #. Also, they told me I cannot use any of those 2 or 4 hour window perks when I do a redirect.. Delivery will be from 9 am to 8pm I can expect my package. UPS said that I can only use my UPS My Choice Premium redirecting perk only on my home address.. I can live with that..

BTW fellas, I am laying here in the hospital, knowing my Note 7 would come before I got sent back home well, so I got my new cases, temp glass, 200gb sd card, all sitting right here with me in the hospital.. Heh, heh.. Going to have fun on Monday. Can't wait until I get my 256gb sd card gift..

Redirecting my UPS shipped Note 7 on Sunday..
    networkdood likes this.
    08-14-2016 01:12 AM
    Got my ups tracking number. But my wifes phone still hasn't been charged or gotten the text. She's got the blue coral. We living in Los Angeles anyone hear anything about a back order on the blue?
    Lol I pop back in every here and there to see the freaking out people are doing. I'm very impatient but I can go to sleep knowing Monday will be delivery day 1 thing i did different this time was get a case ahead of time went for the rugged capsule from spigen I always get that case. I wonder when T-Mobile gonna carry the new vr, I need that for my new experiment which is streaming doom from my PC to the note 7 and playing on the gear vr, perfect for playing some single player games with a game pad and maybe laying down or in a more relaxed environment instead of sitting at a desk

Oh wait.. You mean something wrong with your new phone?

You have 14 days after you receive your phone to return it for whatever reason. If something is wrong, they can exchange it for another phone, there is no restocking fee for exchanging a Note 7 for a Note 7.
    08-14-2016 01:14 AM
    Thats cool man, hope u alright but yea enjoy the hell outta that phone. I haven't been this excited for a phone in awhile
    08-14-2016 01:15 AM

You have 14 days after you receive your phone to return it for whatever reason. If something is wrong, they can exchange it for another phone, there is no restocking fee for exchanging a Note 7 for a Note 7.
    I had a T-Mobile store make me pay the restocking fee to swap out my S5 for another S5 a couple years back. Half of the screen had a crazy pink tint to it. They told me that since it didn't affect the usability of the device, I had to pay the restocking fee. I have been ordering through customer service ever since.
    08-14-2016 01:18 AM
    Correct, you can't do anything with the phone at a store. However, the phone reps are much more pleasant to work with. They will swap out the phone, no questions asked. If you try to do an exchange in store, they treat you like crap and most of the time it's up to the manager whether or not the issue is significant enough to exchange there phone without a restocking fee.
    Yea, when I asked the girl doing my order about if it doesn't work or something wrong with it she said it's between corporate or UPS. As I said she was doing my order since it was my turn and an old lady came in AFTER me why she was typing my order and I had questions to ask her then she ignores me and starts talking to the old lady and then goofs my order up because she was d*cking around with her instead of paying attention and has to do it all over again. Like I said every time I go to that store it always takes 2 hours for everything. The day before that was the first day pre orders started and I happen to be at best buy because I had to go somewhere else for something near there so I went to checkout the phone. There were 3 best buy mobile reps there just standing around and answered the questions I had, and I mentioned I wanted to pre order and they said they could help me, but then I told them I was with tmobile which they told me they still don't carry and they were not pushy or tried to shoo me away like they do over at the tmobile store. Even if it means having to wait until release day I would have ordered it there anyways. Paying over 900 bucks up front for a device you would think the associates would be more willing to help you instead of ignoring you like my tmobile store does. Even when I bought a case for my Note 5 last year at BB I had a rep right on me asking if I'd like help with anything.
    08-14-2016 01:18 AM
    There something happening on the Tmobile website to my order status.. It has been giving the same BS as to being process, how much this and that..Now, it is saying something different and to check back. All the old status is not present. I guess they are getting ready to put up tracking numbers, as UPS might be getting ready to let that plane take off at 2:20 EST.. I can't sleep, so I am checking at 15 at UPS site and Tmobile site.

That UPS My Choice is sweet, they were way ahead of Tmobile in giving out info. I have got text or email with a tracker, but UPS My Choice gave it up... Real cool..
    08-14-2016 01:19 AM

Yea that's what I mean. That's not the way they said it. The girl said I had to go through corporate because the store can't do exchanges if I buy the phone via ordering it.
    08-14-2016 01:20 AM
    I had a T-Mobile store make me pay the restocking fee to swap out my S5 for another S5 a couple years back. Half of the screen had a crazy pink tint to it. They told me that since it didn't affect the usability of the device, I had to pay the restocking fee. I have been ordering through customer service ever since.
    Oh no.. In the 14 days? Nooo, someone at a store was wrong.

I have several stores near me, probably 25. The one closest to me, about 1/2 a mile, I won't use. The one 1/2 from me the other direction, I will use for some stuff. It is a small store, they don't always have what I need.
    08-14-2016 01:23 AM
    Yea that's what I mean. That's not the way they said it. The girl said I had to go through corporate because the store can't do exchanges if I buy the phone via ordering it.
    So you pre ordered not from corporate T-Mobile store?
    08-14-2016 01:24 AM
4,818 ... 137138139140141 ...