T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I sent a rep a DM and he said I could cancel my order and reorder it tomorrow. I asked would that put me further back in line and now I'm getting no response.

So they think this phone is in such high demand that it will be back ordered for weeks lol? This isn't an Iphone.

Tabbiel1989

May 9, 2014
Visit site
Since I'm a newer customer because of some errors I made last year and not on JOP I had to shell out 500 for a down payment. I just can't seem to resist the urge to get a new phone each year.

Posted via the Android Central App

Victor Hernandez Jr

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
Best buy in Brooklyn has all the colors (demos) coral blue is nice by Onyx black Takes the Cake. Reminds me of a space grey iphone.. concerning features the funny thing is it's true what everybody says that's basically it's a S7 edge with a bigger screen LOL. Looks wise is this phones major feature

Hoggles

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
I agree to disagree, I'm a big samsung fan so I get whatever they release. Honestly and truthfully there's absolutely no difference. The average consumer won't upgrade

With respect, you keep saying there's "no difference"....when obviously, that's 100% incorrect.

They are similar, of course. No difference, of course not. That's just being a little dramatic, don't ya think ;)

Gorilla Glass 5, USB-C, S-Pen, larger display, the curve of the edge is half the slope/size as the S7, tons of new software features etc etc.

Call me crazy....there's a difference between the S7's and Note7.

Every single hands on review points out all of these differences.

solotristan88

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Just got a call from T mobile saying they could cancel my order and then re order it with out the $69 down. I didnt wanna lose my "place in line" so i kept it as is. Anyone else?

ctown81

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
Just got a call from T mobile saying they could cancel my order and then re order it with out the $69 down. I didnt wanna lose my "place in line" so i kept it as is. Anyone else?

I'm goimg to push to have the amount credited to my bill.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I agree to disagree, I'm a big samsung fan so I get whatever they release. Honestly and truthfully there's absolutely no difference. The average consumer won't upgrade
To be honest though... Samsung's target isn't people who just bought their S7 and S7 Edge though.

Hoggles

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Heads up to any people having issues upgrading via JOD. When I called customer care last night to order, I got the call center in Vegas. They were completely disorganized. They said they just upgraded their software and originally told me I didn't qualify for a JOD upgrade, because I hadn't paid off half of my current Note5. I told them that was incorrect and asked them if the JOD policy has changed. They put me on hold, came back and told me they couldn't process my order and to call back Thursday.

Ummm, yeah. No.

I immediately called their sales line and spoke to someone in an East Coast call center. She had my JOD order placed and done within 5 min. Zero hassle, the way it should be. I did pay the $70 down...but I'm totally cool with that, as I'll be getting a Gear Fit 2 and monthly payments will be a little less. So, no worries.

Bottom line... if you're on JOD and not able to place an order, politely ask them what city their in. If they say Vegas... politley say, goodbye ;) Call their sales line instead.

Good luck!

Hoggles

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site

Yeah, whatever you do....do not cancel and reorder. You'll probably get put on back order like many people did with the S7's, when they tried that.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site

Yep, they told me the same thing on Twitter. I suggested that an easy option would be a bill credit and they shouldn't be punishing the earliest of preorders by asking them to choose between down payment and their early spot in the preorder queue. I'm not giving up my preorder over the $70 but I'll definitely keep letting them know my disappointment.

They clearly got a ton of negative feedback about this decision, and that feedback was rightly deserved. We'll see what happens with the next 'premium' device preorder.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I imagine It will but I'm sure being its only the 2nd day of pre orders is
It will be sent with the 1st or 2nd batch of devices

I sent a rep a DM and he said I could cancel my order and reorder it tomorrow. I asked would that put me further back in line and now I'm getting no response.
Just from past experience, I would put NO confidence in that you are going to get your phone earlier by pre-ordering on day 1 as opposed to like day 10. There's a lot of unhappy people when the "my device has shipped" emails start going out. Day 1 people get downright angry at the people who get their phones shipped before them when they only ordered it a few days before.

jerrycau123

Mar 13, 2015
Visit site
I am on the JOD program and I ordered my phone through tmobile and the only fee I had to pay was the $69.99 + tax.
Call tmobile and explained what transpired!
The employee is miss informed!.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae