08-15-2016 03:50 PM
4,818 ... 139140141142143 ...
tools
    On my tmobile account on alerts it says shipped. But dont have a tracking number. Cant access ups my choice
    What do you mean you can't access My Choice.

You should be getting it Monday.
    08-14-2016 04:27 AM
    Trust me, TMO is doing it this way for a reason. They always want to be first. They can't give you information they don't have Blues.
    Well won't be first for me. I don't even have any ordering information displayed on my account now. I know I won't get it Monday like everyone else. Something is messed up.
    08-14-2016 04:28 AM
    Well won't be first for me. I don't even have any ordering information displayed on my account now. I know I won't get it Monday like everyone else. Something is messed up.
    There is nothing to indicate something is wrong with your shipping.

Let me try this another way. It is Sunday now, they are still working on Monday deliveries.
    amyf27 likes this.
    08-14-2016 04:30 AM
    What do you mean you can't access My Choice.

You should be getting it Monday.
    It says i have to wait 7 days to re register. But atleast i know it was shipped.
    08-14-2016 04:31 AM
    I dont think I will get it Monday I don't even have a tracking number yet
    08-14-2016 04:31 AM
    You don't know yet. The ones with tracking numbers right now will not leave KY until Sunday night.
    08-14-2016 04:33 AM
    It says i have to wait 7 days to re register. But atleast i know it was shipped.
    Wait 7 days to register from where? My Choice is a free UPS.com account.
    08-14-2016 04:34 AM
    Same here. And when I go to my order info it's blank now doesn't show my billing info now. Like someone deleted the order.
    08-14-2016 04:44 AM
    You don't know yet. The ones with tracking numbers right now will not leave KY until Sunday night.
    Can only hope
    08-14-2016 04:45 AM
    You could have one already and not know it, but if yours is being processed tomorrow it should be Monday delivery.
    08-14-2016 04:48 AM
    Same here. And when I go to my order info it's blank now doesn't show my billing info now. Like someone deleted the order.
    Is there an alert in your alerts the order was canceled?

Jump on Demand orders look like that until they are shipped. Even if you aren't JOD, that doesn't mean something is wrong with yours.
    08-14-2016 04:49 AM
    To use jump on demand do you have to trade in your current phone for the new one?
    08-14-2016 04:53 AM
    As of 5:30 am my ups tracking still shows the requested change from my home to a local ups store pickup. Hopefully I have a chance of still getting Monday. I can't be home Monday during the day so the thought of it getting delivered with my kids there..lol. plus being my first preorder and just how neat this phone is I want to get the box and be the one to open it and setup etc. Can't wait.
    eckono38 likes this.
    08-14-2016 04:55 AM
    Is there an alert in your alerts the order was canceled?

Jump on Demand orders look like that until they are shipped. Even if you aren't JOD, that doesn't mean something is wrong with yours.
    No alerts. The screen had all my billing info on it up until two hours ago. I don't have jump or anything like that.
    08-14-2016 04:55 AM
    To use jump on demand do you have to trade in your current phone for the new one?
    Either trade it in or pay it off. Depending on how long you have had the phone, you can likely get more money than you owe if you sell it.
    08-14-2016 04:56 AM
    No alerts. The screen had all my billing info on it up until two hours ago. I don't have jump or anything like that.
    You can not count on that app. If you can't log into that site from the Web, you can not count that you are logged into the Web and it hasn't been working off a cache.

I know you don't have Jump, I was telling you the order looking like that was not an indication it was wrong.
    08-14-2016 04:58 AM
    Either trade it in or pay it off. Depending on how long you have had the phone, you can likely get more money than you owe if you sell it.
    I did pay it off and have people asking about it so it'll sell for certain. Not as much as I'd like since note 7 is announced but enough to matter
    08-14-2016 05:05 AM
    I did pay it off and have people asking about it so it'll sell for certain. Not as much as I'd like since note 7 is announced but enough to matter
    Oh no, if it is paid off, you don't have to turn it in.

Here Samsung devices especially, sell well on Craigslist. I'll only deal with local people, cash only, no shipping. I either meet them at their carrier so they can get a card for it. If they don't want to meet there, I meet them inside at a restaurant, etc.
    08-14-2016 05:08 AM
    You can not count on that app. If you can't log into that site from the Web, you can not count that you are logged into the Web and it hasn't been working off a cache.

I know you don't have Jump, I was telling you the order looking like that was not an indication it was wrong.
    I tried signing out and back in and won't let me. It says they temp locked my account for my protection and to call customer support. Thelp was useless didn't fix the problem and now I have no way to check status of my order. I'm going to cancel this order tomorrow such utter bs. Can't even get into my account.
    08-14-2016 05:19 AM
    I tried signing out and back in and won't let me. It says they temp locked my account for my protection and to call customer support. Thelp was useless didn't fix the problem and now I have no way to check status of my order. I'm going to cancel this order tomorrow such utter bs. Can't even get into my account.
    Honestly just relax. I don't get why you're even trying to check so much. Also why cancel because.. Of your account getting locked? I don't see how those link up.

Either way everyone will get it eventually. Checking that much won't help. I check every few hours at most.
    Kelly Kearns and gpatrick15 like this.
    08-14-2016 05:24 AM
    T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information-image.jpg

I now get this. Maybe it's updating to shipping. One can hope.
    Kelly Kearns and amyf27 like this.
    08-14-2016 05:33 AM
    Honestly just relax. I don't get why you're even trying to check so much. Also why cancel because.. Of your account getting locked? I don't see how those link up.

Either way everyone will get it eventually. Checking that much won't help. I check every few hours at most.
    That's all I check too. I ordered well ahead of time and obviously system is messed up if others after me getting it shipped already. And being locked out of my account I messaged them about it and they can't figure out why and the rep on the direct message said thanks for being loyal customer and left.
    08-14-2016 05:40 AM
    ReAlly
    08-14-2016 05:44 AM
    That's all I check too. I ordered well ahead of time and obviously system is messed up if others after me getting it shipped already. And being locked out of my account I messaged them about it and they can't figure out why and the rep on the direct message said thanks for being loyal customer and left.
    Blues, that's what they say when they think you are finished with the conversation. I am sure they have been covered up non-stop since Saturday morning.

Like I said, that group can't help you with your account they think isn't locked that you are saying is. That isn't a middle of the night group

Also still Sunday, the processing isn't finished. What got tracking number last night will not leave KY until late Sunday, remember? This is your first pre-order and several that have had numerous pre-orders have told you they process on batches, not in order number. That someone else getting tracking first is not an indication of a messed up order. You have to wait until the 19th, I'm sure you will have your phone before then.

Devices are released on the 19th, you very well may have a device before you get tracking.
    08-14-2016 05:49 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	183.8 KB 
ID:	235050

I now get this. Maybe it's updating to shipping. One can hope.
    Hope you see some info on it today and get it tomorrow!
    08-14-2016 05:53 AM
4,818 ... 139140141142143 ...