08-15-2016 03:50 PM
4,818 ... 141142143144145 ...
tools
    Mine now says shipped ordered 8/4 blue
    Did I miss something in that 3 hour sleep I got??

Yours is the FIRST I have seen that has said SHIPPED. Mine and others all say waiting to be shipped, we got tracking numbers,but the arrow on UPS has not moved to shipped.
    08-14-2016 07:56 AM
    Everything has arrived for my phone and it should hopefully be here by Monday. Never got a tracking number from T-mobile but in my UPS it's a tracking number. Anyone else in this boat ?
    I got an email and text from tmobile with my tracking number. Ups site shows delivery for tomorrow. I really hope...
    08-14-2016 07:58 AM
    Still nothing as of this morning
    08-14-2016 08:02 AM
    Marked as shipped this morning. Ordered 8/4 Blue
    Hoggles likes this.
    08-14-2016 08:17 AM
    Blues... Today, your goal is to relax. There is literally nothing you can do. You were posting just 3 hours ago, so you couldn't have gotten much sleep.

Go enjoy your day, don't worry about the phone. It will come. Relax my man.
    CehowardNote7 likes this.
    08-14-2016 08:17 AM
    Two hours of sleep hope today I get that tracking number Oh well at least I can watch the rest of the paintball tournament to kill time
    08-14-2016 08:22 AM
    I got an email and text from tmobile with my tracking number. Ups site shows delivery for tomorrow. I really hope...
    I've got everything even an email and text from T-Mobile with the tracking number. Card charged Fri and will ship per UPS site tomorrow Monday. I'm on JOD

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-14-2016 08:25 AM
    Yay finally a tracking number but ups shows being processed. It doesn't show a delivery date yet. Hopefully it refreshes later with tomorrow or Tuesday. N
    08-14-2016 08:27 AM
    Does T-Mobile require a signature at the time if delivery? Just want to know so I can make sure my wife will be listening for the man in the brown suit and truck... hehe

I DM'd T-mobile the other day and they said they don't require one, but it's up to the discretion of the driver. Basically, if it doesn't seem like a safe area, they won't leave it unattended.
    Keep in mind, this was just one person I talked to.
    I was told at the time I ordered that I would be signing a signature release. I never saw one, which is why I DM'd them back a few days later.
    08-14-2016 08:40 AM
    I have tracking numbers as well, but still no estimated delivery. Probably later in the week for me.
    08-14-2016 08:40 AM
    So I'm new to tmobile or will be when I get my phone. I pre ordered on the 8/3 at around 3am EST have been charged and have tracking numbers and tracking says it's in KY. My question when I check through Tmobile (I know a waste of time now) all it ever said was order placed no card charged, tracking or shipping. My question is, is tmobile site that useless that it never even progressed like processing/charged/shipping? Also you guys think it's going to make it from KY to our homes for Monday delivery?
    08-14-2016 08:41 AM
    I'm not seeing any movement at all but as long as there's no issues and I get it by 8/19 I'll be happy.

08-14-2016 08:43 AM
    Agreed. I'd still like it early though since I leave for a vacation on the 19th. I'd like to have the phone strictly for the camera on this vacation. Not a huge deal if it doesn't get here though.
    08-14-2016 08:52 AM
    Agreed. I'd still like it early though since I leave for a vacation on the 19th. I'd like to have the phone strictly for the camera on this vacation. Not a huge deal if it doesn't get here though.
    I don't blame you. Hopefully it'll get here before the 19th.

08-14-2016 08:53 AM
    So I'm new to tmobile or will be when I get my phone. I pre ordered on the 8/3 at around 3am EST have been charged and have tracking numbers and tracking says it's in KY. My question when I check through Tmobile (I know a waste of time now) all it ever said was order placed no card charged, tracking or shipping. My question is, is tmobile site that useless that it never even progressed like processing/charged/shipping? Also you guys think it's going to make it from KY to our homes for Monday delivery?
    I think some may see Monday delivery, but if they're all shipping out of KY I don't know if it's feasible for everyone to get devices Monday. For example, mine will go from to Kentucky to Atlanta to Doraville to my city. I really doubt they could get all that done that fast.

ALSO I'm new to T-Mobile as well, but not new to pre-orders. I've pre-ordered phones that said estimated one date when it's at the "order processed" stage. Then once UPS actually ships the date gets moved to a day or two later. I'm sure most will get their phones early. Just not sure that Monday is gonna be a definite for everyone.
    08-14-2016 08:57 AM
    Two hours of sleep hope today I get that tracking number Oh well at least I can watch the rest of the paintball tournament to kill time
    I got 3 1/2 hours sleep, but I was having fun, reading, checking UPS, Tmobile website, reading the messages..Big fun. I have done this about 4 or 5 times before, so I know the routine. It is really funny that those first timers or newbies to the preorder want to get first crowd, really get bent out of shape when others are advanced before them.

This is a FUN thing..
    Chris Dj-Elf and UN1QUEx like this.
    08-14-2016 09:00 AM
    I got 3 1/2 hours sleep, but I was having fun, reading, checking UPS, Tmobile website, reading the messages..Big fun. I have done this about 4 or 5 times before, so I know the routine. It is really funny that those first timers or newbies to the preorder want to get first crowd, really get bent out of shape when others are advanced before them.

This is a FUN thing..
    Yea it is
    08-14-2016 09:03 AM
    I was just thinking how much I have enjoyed reading this thread and seeing how many people are as crazy as I am about their phone. I feel like I actually know some of you. While I'll be very glad when my phone comes I will miss this thread and all of you when it closes.
    mhettrich likes this.
    08-14-2016 09:08 AM
    Maybe when they locked your account they put a hold on notifications as well. I can't remember if you've got the My Choice UPS account or not.
    08-14-2016 09:08 AM
    So I get up and still see nothing about ups. So what..coral blue all of a sudden is shipping for people more than onyx?
    08-14-2016 09:11 AM
    U really hope I like this phone. I've invested alot of time in this forum. If the battery sucks I'm switching to the s7 edge
    08-14-2016 09:12 AM
    So I get up and still see nothing about ups. So what..coral blue all of a sudden is shipping for people more than onyx?
    I am thinking maybe the UPS people had to sleep at sometime too.
    I didn't get anything yet, either. Still holding out hope to receive something today. I bet in a couple more hours we'll start seeing heavy activity again with people getting tracking numbers.
    I'm hoping, anyways.
    08-14-2016 09:14 AM
    U really hope I like this phone. I've invested alot of time in this forum. If the battery sucks I'm switching to the s7 edge
    Haha! I know what you mean. Keeping up with all these posts is a full time job!
    jdfry15 and calicocat2010 like this.
    08-14-2016 09:14 AM
    Kinda sad I ordered
    On the 4th like 10am for black and still nothing but like I said if it comes early great if it comes after 19th then I'm going to be pissed
    08-14-2016 09:15 AM
    I am thinking maybe the UPS people had to sleep at sometime too.
    I didn't get anything yet, either. Still holding out hope to receive something today. I bet in a couple more hours we'll start seeing heavy activity again with people getting tracking numbers.
    I'm hoping, anyways.
    I guess..it just annoys me that people who preordered days after me are seeing tracking numbers and all that.
    Chris Dj-Elf likes this.
    08-14-2016 09:15 AM
4,818 ... 141142143144145 ...