T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctown81

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
I'm new to pre orders. Does "order being processed" mean it's back ordered?
FYI, do not cancel your order for any reason. Orders from here on out are definitely on back order.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I'm new to pre orders. Does "order being processed" mean it's back ordered?
FYI, do not cancel your order for any reason. Orders from here on out are definitely on back order.

At this point I'm pretty sure they will have plenty of Notes to ship out. It's only closer to release date it may start getting backed up. But those who are placing orders in the first few days are pretty much guaranteed to get the phones in the first batch.

queenren

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
Don't put stock in just having an order number. That EIP email that you need to digitally sign should arrive in a matter of minutes. If you don't get it, don't wait. Contact them and make sure your order went thru correctly.

I placed my order about an hour after preorders opened on Tuesday night via DM on Twitter. They called me at the end of the order to get my CC info for down payment and then sent me an order number. I thought all was good. 7 hours later, I still didn't have an email. I contacted them again and sure enough my order so hadn't processed. They redid the whole order, including CC info, and this time I got the EIP email in about 2 minutes.

1000 Thanks to you!! I am so glad you mentioned contact T-Mobile by Twitter.

Apparently, there was something wrong with my order and it didn't process. So, Kirsten @T-MobileHelp on Twitter re-ordered my Note 7 for me. I finally got the EIP email and confirmation text with a new order number.

Thank you sooo much for recommending to contact T-Mobile on twitter. They are so helpful! She also stated that they had plenty of devices for the pre-order so mine shouldn't be delayed.

And yes, there is no longer a down payment required for JOD.

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
At this point I'm pretty sure they will have plenty of Notes to ship out. It's only closer to release date it may start getting backed up. But those who are placing orders in the first few days are pretty much guaranteed to get the phones in the first batch.

I recall my pre order for my Note 4.. A lot of peeps were way in front of me on the pre order, something like 2 weeks in front. I came in at the last minute, put my pre order in, and I got my Note 4 in two days. In fact, I got it before the people that had pre ordered weeks ahead of me.. Hoping that is not the case this time, because I am one of the EARLY PRE ORDERORS .. New word :D.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
1000 Thanks to you!! I am so glad you mentioned contact T-Mobile by Twitter.

Apparently, there was something wrong with my order and it didn't process. So, Kirsten @T-MobileHelp on Twitter re-ordered my Note 7 for me. I finally got the EIP email and confirmation text with a new order number.

Thank you sooo much for recommending to contact T-Mobile on twitter. They are so helpful! She also stated that they had plenty of devices for the pre-order so mine shouldn't be delayed.

And yes, there is no longer a down payment required for JOD.
Excellent! Glad you got it squared away.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I recall my pre order for my Note 4.. A lot of peeps were way in front of me on the pre order, something like 2 weeks in front. I came in at the last minute, put my pre order in, and I got my Note 4 in two days. In fact, I got it before the people that had pre ordered weeks ahead of me.. Hoping that is not the case this time, because I am one of the EARLY PRE ORDERORS .. New word :D.
Well the preorder system has gotten better than when you ordered Note 4 long time back. Other than JOD customers, preorder's are smooth in recent times. I almost buy every flagship and haven't had any issues pre ordering and not receiving at the same time as everyone else.

JJones1210

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
After wasting so much time yesterday on the phone and getting no where, I set up for TMobile to call me this morning (via Twitter DM). Like night and day. It was done in less than 15 minutes. Agreement emailed to me immediately, electronically signed and sent back, and got a text that they will contact me once it ships. Zero down with Jump on Demand, but it makes it like $40.xx per month after taxes.

jlczl

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
I walk into the store and 15 minutes later I walked out with my pre-order done w/ Jump On Demand.

Posted from my unlocked S7 Active on T-Mobile

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Oh wow :eek:. Did you choose the free overnight when at the order page and it change?

Tmobile came in good on that. I called a little while ago, and really went/ask them to wipe both the $20 upgrade, which they say is a new charge and the $14.99 shipping.
I flunked on the $20 charge, but they gave me a credit for the $14.99. They told me I could cancel that order and do it all over, which have been too much hassle, or they could give me a $14.99 credit.. I took the latter.. I am a happy camper..

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
After wasting so much time yesterday on the phone and getting no where, I set up for TMobile to call me this morning (via Twitter DM). Like night and day. It was done in less than 15 minutes. Agreement emailed to me immediately, electronically signed and sent back, and got a text that they will contact me once it ships. Zero down with Jump on Demand, but it makes it like $40.xx per month after taxes.
Just a tip, but check to see if they hit you with the $14.99 shipping charge..

JessiLulu

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
Oh wow :eek:. Did you choose the free overnight when at the order page and it change?

I ordered over phone and my shipping method says USPS Priority. Is this the same thing as overnight or should I contact them to have it fixed?

Posted via the Android Central App

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I ordered over phone and my shipping method says USPS Priority. Is this the same thing as overnight or should I contact them to have it fixed?

Posted via the Android Central App

It should be overnight. I believe you're okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21