08-15-2016 03:50 PM
4,818 ... 160161162163164 ...
tools
    I will be quite surprised if our Note 7's ship tonight and deliver tomorrow. Wishful thinking that they do, but generally if they haven't received an origin scan yet, it's most likely not happening.
    Many people will get them tomorrow without a doubt
    08-14-2016 10:24 PM
    I will be quite surprised if our Note 7's ship tonight and deliver tomorrow. Wishful thinking that they do, but generally if they haven't received an origin scan yet, it's most likely not happening.

Most likely they are staging them and will disperse them for shipping either tomorrow or something.
    Then why did my tracking say expected delivery Monday by 4:30pm?
    08-14-2016 10:24 PM
    It's an estimation, I think it's generated according to when they receive notice and approximate that it's next day, thus make it Monday.
    08-14-2016 10:26 PM
    Mine is comeing from Texas to Michigan there is a possibility i could see it tomorrow if they go into the night.
    08-14-2016 10:27 PM
    Many people will get them tomorrow without a doubt
    If theres no origin scan theres no nada....I know they can scan late but no one has gotten one yet...Still time will tell but its questionable
    08-14-2016 10:28 PM

Most likely they are staging them and will disperse them for shipping either tomorrow or something.
    I think they will be there tomorrow. They don't have to go through KY they are already there and this is how they did with the S7. They shipped on Sunday night, with the Saturday ones, and delivered Monday. This is a shipment I got this past Friday. It had to go to KY first, the N7's don't have to. See the time it left KY? KY is an hour ahead of me. I had it in my hands almost 6 hours after it left KY, it left KY at almost 5 am.
    08-14-2016 10:29 PM
    UPS does operate 24/7 in terms of processing at Hubs, but distribution facilities operate at like 2AM and process by the truck load. I am not saying it's not possible, but from Louisville (worldhub) to destination sorting facility is definitely possible, it's just some people who live in rural areas have two distribution facilities to go through before getting on the delivery truck.
    08-14-2016 10:29 PM
    It's an estimation, I think it's generated according to when they receive notice and approximate that it's next day, thus make it Monday.
    The time is an approximation, the date is not. The date is firm and they said it will deliver on Monday.
    08-14-2016 10:30 PM
    If theres no origin scan theres no nada....I know they can scan late but no one has gotten one yet...Still time will tell but its questionable
    I am on verizon and fedex has picked up my package and its in transit and has been in transit sience 3pm
    08-14-2016 10:30 PM
    We know what we are talking here lol.... This is usual for us for every pre order. Believe me when we say it's coming tomorrow.

Lot's of people said no way they ship on weekends when we got charged on Friday ...where are we now?

Morning when you get up the phone will be in your local destination.
    Kelly Kearns likes this.
    08-14-2016 10:31 PM
    Obviously, anything is possible. However, here is my last next day air saver shipment. Notice, didn't leave Louisville until after 4am and still delivered that day in Texas.T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information-1471231886638.jpg
    Kelly Kearns and amyf27 like this.
    Look at my post and scan I just did. Mine wasn't even a special deal like this is. They shipped all the S7's on Sunday night last time, just like they are doing with this.
    Want to take another bet ?

You know what the result will be
    bukopandan06 likes this.
    08-14-2016 10:32 PM
    T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information-capture.png

Estimated on mine..I really hope you are right though in your guessing of how these Note's will ship. I need mine before I fly out for business....
    08-14-2016 10:33 PM
    Obviously, anything is possible. However, here is my last next day air saver shipment. Notice, didn't leave Louisville until after 4am and still delivered that day in Texas.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1471231886638.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	59.0 KB 
ID:	235170
    Dude you are giving too much data and facts... Nothing we say will make them believe lol
    anon(782252) likes this.
    UPS does operate 24/7 in terms of processing at Hubs, but distribution facilities operate at like 2AM and process by the truck load. I am not saying it's not possible, but from Louisville (worldhub) to destination sorting facility is definitely possible, it's just some people who live in rural areas have two distribution facilities to go through before getting on the delivery truck.
    They are operating differently for this shipment, just like they did the S7 shipment. They are treating Saturday and Sunday as ship days.
    If there is no origin scan yet, it will always show delivery as being the next day because all the computer knows is that it is overnight delivery. Once it scans, it will likely change to Tuesday. I am really thinking most people who got tracking numbers over the weekend will get their phones Tuesday.
    08-14-2016 10:35 PM
    If there is no origin scan yet, it will always show delivery as being the next day because all the computer knows is that it is overnight delivery. Once it scans, it will likely change to Tuesday. I am really thinking most people who got tracking numbers over the weekend will get their phones Tuesday.
    That isn't at all how it worked last time. The origin scan will be done when they take the shipment over to the airport. Last time they were processed Saturday and Sunday and they shipped Sunday, and delivered Monday.
    08-14-2016 10:36 PM
    That isn't at all how it worked last time. The origin scan will be done when they take the shipment over to the airport.
    Whenever it is done, that's when the delivery day will be updated.
    08-14-2016 10:37 PM
    Well I hope I get a nice present surprise of out for delivery when I wake up in the morning, I am quite pessimistic though when it comes to this order.
    08-14-2016 10:38 PM
    I dont have time to again link back to s7 edge pre order thread, but same thing was said by few people and guess what we got our phones Monday. You will know when you wake up tomorrow that we will be rocking our new Note 7s.
    08-14-2016 10:40 PM
    Whenever it is done, that's when the delivery day will be updated.
    Well they did it completely the opposite last time. They processed on Saturday and Sunday, they shipped Sunday night/Monday morning and delivered Monday. They cut out all the hours before getting to KY and all the sorting.
    08-14-2016 10:40 PM
    When they leave KY all that work they do between the time UPS picks up your package and when it leaves KY is already done. It seems leaving KY very early AM is the norm for next day delivery.
    08-14-2016 10:42 PM
    When they leave KY all that work they do between the time UPS picks up your package and when it leaves KY is already done. It seems leaving KY very early AM is the norm for same next day delivery.
    That usually happens though once it's been scanned.
    08-14-2016 10:46 PM
    Here's another package (I can't get the pic to load) . It was regular overnight, but it was out for delivery on the truck by 7:30 am. It arrived at my airport at 4:25 am.
    08-14-2016 10:46 PM
4,818 ... 160161162163164 ...