08-15-2016 03:50 PM
4,818 ... 161162163164165 ...
tools
    Here's another package (I can't get the pic to load) . It was regular overnight, but it was out for delivery on the truck by 7:30 am. It arrived at my airport at 4:25 am.
    Every phone I have ever ordered from T-Mobile has been overnighted. I know how they work. I've ordered five phones since December through T-Mobile and paid for overnight.
    08-14-2016 10:48 PM
    That usually happens though once it's been scanned.
    But they are doing all that before. They are skipping all the work and doing the sorting, that is why they are shipping directly from a world hub. There is a logistics direct fulfillment company doing this. Look at my first one I posted.. My origin scan was AFTER my package made a few stops.
    08-14-2016 10:49 PM
    Every phone I have ever ordered from T-Mobile has been overnighted. I know how they work. I've ordered five phones since December through T-Mobile and paid for overnight.
    Apparently you haven't done enough pre orders ... You don't know how it works. I'll quote you tomorrow morning with the picture of my Note 7 once I pick up.
    JmKc likes this.
    08-14-2016 10:51 PM
    My order process scan I mean.. The ticket being printed. They did something different on that. I had a lot of activity before the "ticket was printed and waiting on UPS".
    08-14-2016 10:52 PM
    08-14-2016 10:52 PM
    Apparently you haven't done enough pre orders ... You don't know how it works. I'll quote you tomorrow morning with the picture of my Note 7 once I pick up.
    I hope you are right
    networkdood and Nawkole like this.
    08-14-2016 10:55 PM
    I hope you are right
    Dude yes I'm right and I have been from the beginning even though few them were mad and upset at me saying I'm giving false information and raising hopes even though i was providing data from previous T-Mobile pre orders and explaining how this works.

Activity will happen on tracking later in the night. It just has to get on a plane and will be in your local city in no time. It's not like it's coming on a truck from Kentucky.
    JmKc, Nawkole and gpatrick15 like this.
    08-14-2016 10:58 PM
    I'm over here bummed out that I haven't seen a tracking number yet like I'm not using a perfectly good S7.
    08-14-2016 10:58 PM
    Also, there are few people thinking I can't wait to prove this guy his wrong. Lol I'm up.
    08-14-2016 10:59 PM
    Lmfao this thread
    bhatech, JmKc and blackhemi4x4 like this.
    08-14-2016 10:59 PM
    Well the entire issue is this.. When the packages leave KY, it is no different than any other shipment. When they arrive on the different states, they are just like any other day. Every package I get arrives at my airport between about 5-6:30 am and I get it that same day.

The only thing that is different is today is Saturday and Sunday. If this was Thursday and it left KY at 5 am it would be delivered that same day.

Whst they did different before is treat Saturday and Sunday as a regular day. Everything from the "ticket has been printed" to "leaving KY" will be done when they leave KY on a short time.

We are used to the origin scan being done in whatever state it is shipped from and then going to KY. What they did last time and looks like now, this was all done during the weekend processing and the planes will leave KY at the normal time, ready to go to the hubs like every day. If all the work is done like any overnight shipment and it arrives in our states at the normal time..
    08-14-2016 11:02 PM
    I'm over here bummed out that I haven't seen a tracking number yet like I'm not using a perfectly good S7.
    My husband is the same with his 2 week old S7. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Posted via the Android Central App
    Kelly Kearns likes this.
    08-14-2016 11:04 PM
    Basically if the plane leaves from Kentucky in the next couple hours. it's definitely going to get delivered today, trust me I have things bought Saturday and gotten to me Monday
    bhatech likes this.
    08-14-2016 11:05 PM
    I ordered 2 N7's about 2 hrs apart... Only received shipping info for 1 of them however package weighs 1.80 lbs... Wondering if this is both of them... Shipping address is the same for both.
    08-14-2016 11:06 PM
    This isn't the normal overnight shipping and neither was the S7 shipping. They did it differently last time and it looks like they are doing it the same as they did last time.

All I know is they evidently did everything with the S7 shipment just like this and the logistics company handling this did it all the same way. If this was an every day average shipment, the delivery date would not have picked up Monday as the delivery date, it would have picked up Tuesday, because Saturday and Sunday isn't a shipping day.
    bhatech likes this.
    08-14-2016 11:06 PM
    I have been following the thread for two days now bit have note said anything. You guys worry too much. Look at the past experience pre-orders have had, stop heckling and being trolls. We will get it tomorrow. Delivery date is not flexible. I feel like everyone that is worrying is having a panic attack and needs to chill. For God's sake, it's just a phone, get over it.

bhatech, Alabamagirl18 and JmKc like this.
    08-14-2016 11:07 PM
    It feels like every few pages some new nah sayer pops up and we go thru the same drum roll all over again... These pre orders are fun. I will miss it once it's all over tomorrow.
    Hoggles and Ashley03cali like this.
    08-14-2016 11:08 PM
    So it's midnight eastern time... And i don't have anything else to do but check my order status and post lame pics of it..... Happier than a punk in perfume factory. Man if this phone sucks... There be some Consequences and reprecussions
    08-14-2016 11:08 PM
    I ordered 2 N7's about 2 hrs apart... Only received shipping info for 1 of them however package weighs 1.80 lbs... Wondering if this is both of them... Shipping address is the same for both.
    My single one says it weighs 1.6 lbs, so there is a discrepancy. Hopefully the packaging takes up a lot of the weight, and you're getting both. GL.

08-14-2016 11:09 PM
    If phones get departed scan in the next few hours and arrive at your hub in the early morning hours then a Monday delivery is likely
    08-14-2016 11:10 PM
    I just hope my order isn't messed up. I changed it to pick up at a UPS hub, but it says delivery date "exception" and says it's still being delivered to my house. :/
    lv2bsilly likes this.
    They should do them separately. TMO suggests on their site that multiple phones are done under individual order numbers so they will be shipped separately.
    Hey look at that.... little old Hoggles just got a text and tracking #. I was about to go full on Blues ๐Ÿ˜จ ๐Ÿ˜‰ Looks like mine will be flying out with the rest of em in a few hours ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜Ž
    08-14-2016 11:11 PM
    Well there is something about a new toy ๐Ÿ˜
    amyf27 likes this.
    I have been following the thread for two days now bit have note said anything. You guys worry too much. Look at the past experience pre-orders have had, stop heckling and being trolls. We will get it tomorrow. Delivery date is not flexible. I feel like everyone that is worrying is having a panic attack and needs to chill. For God's sake, it's just a phone, get over it.

Matthew, talk about #1stWorldProblems huh? Lol. It is a bit crazy that we're all obsessing about whether we'll get what is just an admittedly exciting cell phone on Monday, Tuesday, or worst case Friday. I think most of us will survive to livr another day one way or another.

amyf27 likes this.
4,818 ... 161162163164165 ...