08-15-2016 03:50 PM
4,818 ... 167168169170171 ...
tools
    Just got charged for mine a half hour ago. Tracking number from UPS has said "In transit to UPS" for the last 2 days.

*KanyeShrug*
    It is there either at the facility for the last two days or the company is very near UPS. They are doing the sorting and prep that UPS does while they have been processing all weekend.
    Chris Dj-Elf and Nawkole like this.
    08-15-2016 02:00 AM
    Pre-ordered mine on the fourth. Got all tmobile notifications, this weekend. Got charged this morning at 12:30 am. UPS says estimated delivery before end of day on Monday (today) but shows absolutely no tracking info other than that.

"A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status will be updated."

I sincerely doubt mine will be here, tomorrow.
    08-15-2016 02:01 AM
    That's why I said a lot of us probably won't get them until Tue.
    Blues that isn't the tracking or even UPS.

Please read the info the rest of us have posted for you and others.
    08-15-2016 02:02 AM
    My slice app is showing today
    08-15-2016 02:04 AM
    Dang, just after 3am Eastern which means it's after cutoff time to select a 2 hour confirmed delivery window, so much for that.

I just changed my package from delivery to will call pickup at the Customer Center. The little one isn't gonna be happy about not sleeping in lol. Customer center opens at 9am.
    08-15-2016 02:04 AM
    I know that charger n cable comes in the box, but i am specifically talking about DASH charger which comes with op3. This charger doesnt let our phone get hot while charging and its ultra fast! So was curious if i could use this adapter!
    Oh.. I would use what comes with the phone. The charger is made specifically for the Samsung phone. I've bought extra quick chargers that are supposed to be compatible but they don't all work as they should. I keep one or those chargers at my mom's just for the times I am there and may happen to need it.
    08-15-2016 02:05 AM
    Dang, just after 3am Eastern which means it's after cutoff time to select a 2 hour confirmed delivery window, so much for that.

I just changed my package from delivery to will call pickup at the Customer Center. The little one isn't gonna be happy about not sleeping in lol. Customer center opens at 9am.
    That sucks I was going to try that also... didn't know about the cutoff time.
    08-15-2016 02:06 AM
    2:30am EST. Guess I'll go to bed. Doesn't look like mine is getting picked up by UPS tonight. Still sitting at "In Transit to UPS".
    None of them have gone there yet. When they go they should be ready to go on the plane immediately. Regular overnight shipping never leaves KY before 4 am when I get a package.
    08-15-2016 02:07 AM
    That sucks I was going to try that also... didn't know about the cutoff time.
    Yeah, here's the info straight from UPS site:

Confirmed Delivery Window*
    UPS My Choice Members and Premium Members can choose from up to three different 2-hour confirmed delivery windows.*

You can request a confirmed delivery window as early as two days before the scheduled delivery date and as late as 3:00 a.m. on the scheduled day of delivery.*

After a 2-hour confirmed delivery window has been selected, additional Delivery Change Options cannot be requested for that package.*
    08-15-2016 02:11 AM
    I know I'm definitely getting the phone before release date my biggest dilemma now is I have an OtterBox & spigen case I need to return which I don't like gotta get me a UAG case which always been my go to
    08-15-2016 02:12 AM
    Mine still waiting to be picked up. Looks like I won't get it today.
    Kelly Kearns likes this.
    08-15-2016 02:15 AM
    I know I'm definitely getting the phone before release date my biggest dilemma now is I have an OtterBox & spigen case I need to return which I don't like gotta get me a UAG case which always been my go to
    1st world struggles
    08-15-2016 02:17 AM
    Got my text on Saturday but no email with tracking info. Nothing on UPS my choice either. Guess I won't be getting it tomorrow
    Same here. Ordered on 8-4, blue, JOD over the phone. Got the packing text on Saturday afternoon like everyone else. Then nothing. Checked t mobile website still Being Processed.
    08-15-2016 02:18 AM
    It was said here many times before I feel like people don't read if there's no action in the next 2 or 3 hours it's very unlikely there's going to be a Monday delivery, Kentucky does like to ship late because I can testify myself my S7 edge my Note 5 and many other phones I have order have departed from Kentucky very early in the Am.
    08-15-2016 02:23 AM
    No UPS flights have departed Louisville thus far tonight. I have only seen 5 inbound UPS flights in the past 3 hours. Not unusual for a Sunday night as all next day air shipments picked up Friday would already be at their destination city already, so the outbound volume will be less tonight. A good time for a bulk shipment. Between 4-6 am EST is the busiest time for outbound departures with shipments heading West leaving later due to gaining hours with the time zone change.

With these phones being a part of a bulk pre sorted shipment, it is possible you may not see any scan activity from UPS until it reaches the sort facility closest to each packages destination. TMO booked these as a Monday delivery, so that should happen. There is heavy rain over Louisville right now and will continue for the next 90 minutes. Hopefully it clears up by then and these UPS flights will leave around their normal departure time of 4-6am and we all get our new toy!
    08-15-2016 02:30 AM
    No UPS flights have departed Louisville thus far tonight. I have only seen 5 inbound UPS flights in the past 3 hours. Not unusual for a Sunday night as all next day air shipments picked up Friday would already be at their destination city already, so the outbound volume will be less tonight. A good time for a bulk shipment. Between 4-6 am EST is the busiest time for outbound departures with shipments heading West leaving later due to gaining hours with the time zone change.

With these phones being a part of a bulk pre sorted shipment, it is possible you may not see any scan activity from UPS until it reaches the sort facility closest to each packages destination. TMO booked these as a Monday delivery, so that should happen. There is heavy rain over Louisville right now and will continue for the next 90 minutes. Hopefully it clears up by then and these UPS flights will leave around their normal departure time of 4-6am and we all get our new toy!
    I'm curious how do you know this? I checked the weather and the storm should pass Louisville by 4:15ish
    Nawkole likes this.
    08-15-2016 02:34 AM
    I'm curious how do you know this? I checked the weather and the storm should pass Louisville by 4:15ish
    Which part? If you are referring to flight departures, I am getting the info straight from the FAA out of SDF (Louisville) airport. The rest is based on my knowledge from 25+ years in the transportation/logistics business, many of them with UPS. The weather data I am getting from Accuweather MinuteCast at the Louisville airport predicting the heavy rain to last until about 4:43am EST.
    08-15-2016 02:45 AM
    Just in case I'll bring my dog in to leave no obstacles for the man in brown. I wish I had a water bottle to offer him too in gratitude.
    08-15-2016 02:46 AM
    There was a scare at a New York City Airport that cancel a ton of flights could that cause any effect on shipping
    08-15-2016 03:11 AM
    Damn these conspiracy theories lol, just got my delivery date for today
    08-15-2016 03:13 AM
    I hope not. I think that it was a false alarm.

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-15-2016 03:13 AM
    I hope not. I think that it was a false alarm.

It was no shooter but a ton of flights got cancel
    08-15-2016 03:17 AM
    What a pain!

08-15-2016 03:20 AM
    It was no shooter but a ton of flights got cancel
    All for nothing. I hope that all is back to normal over there. My tracking still says "in transit to UPS".

08-15-2016 03:22 AM
    All for nothing. I hope that all is back to normal over there. My tracking still says "in transit to UPS".

My friend was suppose to travel in from the west coast around 3am and her flight was cancel into jfk
    08-15-2016 03:26 AM
4,818 ... 167168169170171 ...