T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
I change my mind. I looked at they charge $5.00 to change the address. Unless I call T-Mobile and maybe they can change the delivery address. Hey, its worth a shot.

Posted via the Android Central App

I have tried that in the past... They say you have to call the delivery company... Once shipped (labeled etc...) out of their hands...
If you get em before it gets to that point, I bet they pull the "cancel and re-order" biz...

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
When its being held for pickup it will stay yellow untill that person picks it up....Im for sure on that..
Well it is a yellow arrow when it is shipping and not being held. Delivered is always there. It usually moves each step of the way, but his won't go out for delivery, etc.

He is confused about the "Delivered" word.

networkdood

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
My shipment wasn't even from TMO. Usually I get a text by the time the driver is stepping into his truck. I still haven't gotten a text from UPS for my delivery yesterday.
Odd, because if the driver uses the scanner gizmo and does his job, you get one right away as he walks back to the truck...

networkdood

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
And then next March, and next August, and the following Spring....and....😁😈💃

I love JOD 🤖
Last year I only kept the Note5 for about two months, switched to the V10, and then the s7 edge in February. I wish T-Mobile had a better selection of devices. Luckily, they will be getting the new Nexus devices this year.

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
Last year I only kept the Note5 for about two months, switched to the V10, and then the s7 edge in February. I wish T-Mobile had a better selection of devices. Luckily, they will be getting the new Nexus devices this year.

They do need better selections, but it HAS gotten better... Than say 3-4 years ago...

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site

For me I don't do jump because of this reason, limited to what T-Mobile decides to sell. I just keep or sell off flagships as needed and buy new ones. The only T-Mobile phone I ever buy is Samsung ones since there isn't an US unlocked version at launch. If they release US unlocked at launch like other OEMs do then I'll be completely free of carrier branded devices.

I know jump works for 99% of people, but for me never a fan of carriers branding and selling phones so I buy from them when there is no unbranded version option.

networkdood

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I spoke with a guy at the Office of the President and told him to get his buyers to speak with Huawei. Huawei makes good devices and is number 3 in the world. Also, T-Mobile should be carrying those Alcatel Idol 3 devices, too...
I may do the unthinkable and try the iPhone 7 as I hear that the base model will no longer be a paltry 16GBs. But, looks like Nexus is coming back home. If that does not work out, I can always switch to Project Fi and get a great deal on the 6p.

Status
Not open for further replies.