08-15-2016 03:50 PM
4,818 ... 172173174175176 ...
tools
    So, you're saying there's a chance
    We will never give up LOL
    Ashley03cali likes this.
    08-15-2016 07:01 AM
    99% chance that those with estimated UPS delivery dates for today won't get deliveries today. None have even moved yet.
    Agreed.

They were probably packed up over the weekend will be shipped on Monday and Tuesday delivery.

In my experience using "my ups" is very accurate so I would all be using that info and not T-mo info
    08-15-2016 07:05 AM
    Defeats the purpose of pre ordering
    Is there any chance of it arriving today guys?
    This makes sense that they would hold them until Thursday. It probably takes several days to package millions of pre orders. Makes me feel better that I don't have a tracking number yet. Not missing out on anything
    Either way my point still makes sense. It takes several days to package and ship all of those
    For all of these, DON'T LISTEN TO THE REPS.
    Go from past experience. There's no way they are holding all of them. They shipped already!
    UPS doesn't know your package from someone getting a case or a toaster. They don't have that much control in that.
    My company deals with distribution as well, along with street date sensitive material. The stores can control it. T-mobile controls it up until the point when it ships.
    All of Kelly's work talking people off of the ledge has seemingly been undone in one post.
    08-15-2016 07:07 AM
    I have also seen packages in the past where I checked at around 8:00am and nothing and then checked around 10:00am and it's says out for delivery as of 6:30.
    flapoboy likes this.
    08-15-2016 07:12 AM
    Same thing happened with the S7's.
    The same is on one of my old orders as well

Posted via the Android Central App
    Missalyssa928 likes this.
    08-15-2016 07:18 AM
    # believeinbrown
    08-15-2016 07:22 AM
    Give it up people we're not getting our Note 7 today... tomorrow definitely.. looks like they just printed labels and package them but haven't been picked up by UPS.

I just got to survive one more day with a Samsung on5 or LG Leon. Decisions decisions?
    08-15-2016 07:25 AM
    Ok, just a thought... I don't usually check every moment of the shipping process, but I talked to a friend who works for FedEx and he said that tracking information can get delayed all the time. He mentioned, server issues, smudged or dirty bar codes, broken scanners etc..

Age old saying. ... a watched pot never boils.

As for people saying ups is shipping on Thursday, it could be a possibility for some, but not all of us
    08-15-2016 07:30 AM
    Give it up people we're not getting our Note 7 today... tomorrow definitely.. looks like they just printed labels and package them but haven't been picked up by UPS.

I just got to survive one more day with a Samsung on5 or LG Leon. Decisions decisions?
    Didn't a lot of people get delivery dates already of 8/15? I wouldn't give up hope yet. I wouldn't jump up and down and scream either if it didn't happen today.
    08-15-2016 07:32 AM
    For all of these, DON'T LISTEN TO THE REPS.
    Go from past experience. There's no way they are holding all of them. They shipped already!
    UPS doesn't know your package from someone getting a case or a toaster. They don't have that much control in that.
    My company deals with distribution as well, along with street date sensitive material. The stores can control it. T-mobile controls it up until the point when it ships.
    All of Kelly's work talking people off of the ledge has seemingly been undone in one post.
    I know lol.

If UPS hasn't gotten them shipped out like they did last time, then they ran into a snag. There is no way TMO would text customers a tracking like that knowing it wasn't going out. Their phones are covered up already I'm sure lol.

There was someone that was posting a out their S7 that showed "processing" like 15 minutes after the driver left from delivering his phone.
    08-15-2016 07:36 AM
    Ok, just a thought... I don't usually check every moment of the shipping process, but I talked to a friend who works for FedEx and he said that tracking information can get delayed all the time. He mentioned, server issues, smudged or dirty bar codes, broken scanners etc..

Age old saying. ... a watched pot never boils.

As for people saying ups is shipping on Thursday, it could be a possibility for some, but not all of us
    Yes it can get delayed but they weren't doing these the same way.

I had one last week that was weird. My "processed waiting game for UPS" was almost 4.5 hours after the origin scan.

We won't know anything for sure until later in the day, unless numbers suddenly update. I just know TMO wouldn't have sent tracking numbers to customers knowing it wasn't going to ship, so if they didn't early this am, something happened.
    08-15-2016 07:41 AM
    No idea, have to wait and see the updates on tracking. It all depends on if they got out in time or the latest time. If the plane was arriving in my city right now, this would be on time to still get "by 10:30 am" delivery.
    That dream is over
    08-15-2016 07:42 AM
    Didn't a lot of people get delivery dates already of 8/15? I wouldn't give up hope yet. I wouldn't jump up and down and scream either if it didn't happen today.
    Yes they did.
    08-15-2016 07:42 AM
    That dream is over
    You don't read posts through very well do you?

Did you forget I don't have a pre-order? I don't have a dream of a phone being delivered today.
    08-15-2016 07:43 AM
    To me, that rumor that they are shipping on Thursday is bull..A lot of us are going to get our phones today..

Trust me, I will come back and eat crow if I am wrong..
    Time is ticking
    08-15-2016 07:44 AM
    T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information-tracking-info.png

Not that it means it's a certainty, but UPS is saying I should have it today. They're usually pretty accurate for me.
    Missalyssa928 and Nawkole like this.
    08-15-2016 07:45 AM
    I think the best buy samsung rep is tired of me asking to see the test demo and checking the iris scanner with different types of glasses. I'm quite happy with my color choice with the black onxy... Poor rep really didn't want to see me again but sadly I'll be back tonight after work have to get my Note 7 fix.
    08-15-2016 07:47 AM
    Finally received a tracking number for my husband's order. It was processed a little after 5 AM with a delivery date of tomorrow.

Attached Thumbnails T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information-3616.jpg  
    08-15-2016 07:48 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tracking Info.PNG 
Views:	46 
Size:	55.1 KB 
ID:	235212

Not that it means it's a certainty, but UPS is saying I should have it today. They're usually pretty accurate for me.
    Pay attention to this very important word....Estimated. Not saying it won't get delivered today, but it's not looking likely.
    08-15-2016 07:49 AM
    Time is ticking
    Actually it isn't. It is 7:47 am CST.

This is just me sharing some knowledge that I have, you are free to ignore it or not. One thing I do know, if people start trolling in a thread, a moderator will come lock the thread down.
    08-15-2016 07:49 AM
    Finally received a tracking number for my husband's order. It was processed a little after 5 AM with a delivery date of tomorrow.

What does your tracking number say now?
    08-15-2016 07:50 AM
    I have another packaged from UPS coming today.... It's strange that it has not updated on My UPS since 08/13/16 in the morning; does not say out for delivery, etc yet. Normally it would by now.
    08-15-2016 07:53 AM
    Pay attention to this very important word....Estimated. Not saying it won't get delivered today, but it's not looking likely.
    I've had them go straight from this to "out for delivery" several times before. If it happens today, great. If not, tomorrow works too. I was just hoping to get it before friday as I'll be out of the office friday and I had it delivered to work and didn't want to have to make a special trip.
    08-15-2016 07:54 AM
    I have another packaged from UPS coming today.... It's strange that it has not updated on My UPS since 08/13/16 in the morning; does not say out for delivery, etc yet. Normally it would by now.
    One from someone else and not TMO?
    08-15-2016 07:55 AM
    What does your tracking number say now?
    My tracking number still says delivery today and "Order Processed: Ready for UPS".

08-15-2016 07:55 AM
4,818 ... 172173174175176 ...