08-15-2016 03:50 PM
4,818 ... 173174175176177 ...
tools
    I have another packaged from UPS coming today.... It's strange that it has not updated on My UPS since 08/13/16 in the morning; does not say out for delivery, etc yet. Normally it would by now.

Same here. It's still stuck on the first stage and shows hasn't been picked up by UPS yet and no estimated date. Is something wrong?
    08-15-2016 07:56 AM
    Same here. It's still stuck on the first stage and shows hasn't been picked up by UPS yet and no estimated date. Is something wrong?
    Where is your other package from?
    08-15-2016 07:57 AM
    I've had them go straight from this to "out for delivery" several times before. If it happens today, great. If not, tomorrow works too. I was just hoping to get it before friday as I'll be out of the office friday and I had it delivered to work and didn't want to have to make a special trip.
    I've had that happen also, it's pretty rare though. I'll be happy if it changes to "Out for Delivery" at some point this morning. I'm not super worried about it either way
    08-15-2016 07:58 AM
    Nothing is wrong. I've had packages delivered that atI'll showed this status on the UPS website. Sometimes it just doesn't update. Regardless, we'll get it by release date at this point. Don't worry about it anymore.
    08-15-2016 07:59 AM
    My tracking number still says delivery today and "Order Processed: Ready for UPS".

Posted via the Android Central App
    Hmm..so those processed next day on Saturday and Sunday all showed Monday and his processed on Monday, shows Tuesday.

Only thing that can be done is wait and see if they update or wait and see if they go the same way the last Samsung release and TMO did, no updates, phones delivered and many updated a few days after the phones delivered.
    08-15-2016 08:00 AM
    Nothing is wrong. I've had packages delivered that atI'll showed this status on the UPS website. Sometimes it just doesn't update. Regardless, we'll get it by release date at this point. Don't worry about it anymore.
    People are going to worry about it, they are ready to get their phones.

Telling then not to worry about phones that got tracking for delivery today is like making cupcakes and sitting them on the table and telling the kids "don't worry about the cupcakes, go play!" 😁
    mhettrich and Ashley03cali like this.
    08-15-2016 08:02 AM
    Has anyone called ups and see what they say?

08-15-2016 08:05 AM
    Well you can keep the cupcakes, I'd rather play with my Note 7, lol.
    Kelly Kearns and mhettrich like this.
    08-15-2016 08:06 AM

They will only be able to tell you what the computer says in front of them.
    Kelly Kearns likes this.
    08-15-2016 08:06 AM

I chatted with UPS. The packages aren't scanned into their network per the current scan history so they just tell you to check with T-Mobile to make sure it's shipped.
    Kelly Kearns likes this.
    08-15-2016 08:07 AM
    I just got to survive one more day with a Samsung on5 or LG Leon. Decisions decisions?
    I can vouch for the On5. Before that I was using a J7, which itself is better than an On5, but the On5 is a fine temporary phone. I have to return mine to Best Buy on Wednesday. Hopefully the Note 7 shows up tomorrow without issues.

It won't do any good. The reps will just look at the screen and give you the answers for someone printing the label and not taking it to UPS.

The only thing, and I don't have a parlay coming to check, two people have other packages that haven't had any movement recorded on them since the weekend.
    I have another packaged from UPS coming today.... It's strange that it has not updated on My UPS since 08/13/16 in the morning; does not say out for delivery, etc yet. Normally it would by now.
    Makes me wonder if they're holding them until near the release date and we won't get them until thur possibly because Samsung won't allow them to be released.
    08-15-2016 08:12 AM
    I would think UPS would update their delivery date as soon as they realized they wouldn't meet it.
    I think people want to expect the least so they're pleasantly surprised when it does show out for delivery.
    08-15-2016 08:13 AM
    I chatted with UPS. The packages aren't scanned into their network per the current scan history so they just tell you to check with T-Mobile to make sure it's shipped.
    That's why I'm thinking UPS might not ship them out until wed or thur so we get ours on release day. Samsung doesn't want them out early possibly.
    08-15-2016 08:14 AM
    I would think UPS would update their delivery date as soon as they realized they wouldn't meet it.
    I think people want to expect the least so they're pleasantly surprised when it does show out for delivery.
    If they haven't been picked up by UPS yet the delivery date will change when they are scanned.
    08-15-2016 08:16 AM

They say the say no movement try to contact T-Mobile but ups might pick it up today and deliver it tomorrow

08-15-2016 08:16 AM
    That's why I'm thinking UPS might not ship them out until wed or thur so we get ours on release day. Samsung doesn't want them out early possibly.
    Nope, UPS can't do that because according to them, they don't have the package. UPS can't initiate a hold on shipment without having the shipment and if a hold was initiated, it would show in the scan history.

T-Mobile could very well initiate a hold and not turn over there packages to UPS. However, they are just asking for a lot of extra phone calls, tweets, Facebook messages, etc by doing that. They took people's money, sent out tracking emails and text messages and marked the phones as shipped. Once they mark as shipped, they should be turning over the phones to UPS.
    Kelly Kearns and amyf27 like this.
    08-15-2016 08:18 AM
    People are going to worry about it, they are ready to get their phones.

Telling then not to worry about phones that got tracking for delivery today is like making cupcakes and sitting them on the table and telling the kids "don't worry about the cupcakes, go play!"
    I want those freaking cupcakes.
    Kelly Kearns and amyf27 like this.
    08-15-2016 08:19 AM
    Nope, UPS can't do that because according to them, they don't have the package. UPS can't initiate a hold on shipment without having the shipment and if a hold was initiated, it would show in the scan history.

T-Mobile could very well initiate a hold and not turn over there packages to UPS. However, they are just asking for a lot of extra phone calls, tweets, Facebook messages, etc by doing that. They took people's money, sent out tracking emails and text messages and marked the phones as shipped. Once they mark as shipped, they should be turning over the phones to UPS.
    That's what I mean, Tmobile could be holding them waiting to release them.
    08-15-2016 08:20 AM

That's what I mean, Tmobile could be holding them waiting to release them.
    I want those freaking cupcakes.
    Sorry, but there is no cupcakes. ...
    Kelly Kearns likes this.
    We're gonna start seeing ppl posting that they got their phones very soon just watch guys, including myself. I don't think T-Mobile would of taken our money and wait till thursday to ship, that would be them asking for a crap storm of pissed off customers calling them.
    bhatech and Ashley03cali like this.
    08-15-2016 08:22 AM
    I'm pretty sure my note 7 is coming today, don't care what the reps or websites say. I'll believe that until 6pm today because UPS when it sets a date ALWAYS delivers my items within 12pm-6pm when never before or after.
    08-15-2016 08:22 AM
    I'm pretty sure my note 7 is coming today, don't care what the reps or websites say. I'll believe that until 6pm today because UPS ALWAYS delivers my items within 12pm-6pm never before or after.
    In my experiences though the UPS tracking site has always been pretty accurate for me. I don't expect it today.
    08-15-2016 08:23 AM
4,818 ... 173174175176177 ...