08-15-2016 03:50 PM
4,818 ... 175176177178179 ...
tools
    Good morning folks..just woke up here in PST, no movement on UPS ... Hmm that's weird.
    Yeah, definitely not normal. Severe lightning storms hit Louisville at about 3am. It's possible that delayed planes taking off. Only thing I can think of. Oh well, hopefully we'll get em tomorrow.
    08-15-2016 08:58 AM
    My phone still hasn't moved.
    Hoggles, bhatech, JmKc and 4 others like this.
    08-15-2016 09:01 AM
    Mine now says "In Transit", although the expected delivery date is no longer listed, whereas yesterday it said by end of day today. I called UPS last night to check on that, and they said they expect it to arrive by end of day today as per the original notice. I'm not overly worried. Worst case tomorrow or Wednesday.

Posted via the Android Central App
    I'm next.
    08-15-2016 09:05 AM
    Good morning folks..just woke up here in PST, no movement on UPS ... Hmm that's weird.
    Same here it was created the 13th to so who knows whays going on
    08-15-2016 09:05 AM
    How come some of our tracking shows, "order processed: ready for UPS" and others say "order processed: in transit to UPS"

What is the difference and why are they being shipped differently. Mine has stayed in in transit to UPS for the past several days. Anyone else?
    08-15-2016 09:07 AM
    Posted August 15 , 9:45 AM ET

Severe flooding may impact service in areas of Louisiana. There will be limited pickups or deliveries today in the affected areas

We will work to ensure the safety of our employees while minimizing effects on service. Contingency plans are in place to ensure that shipments arrive at their final destinations as quickly as conditions permit.

From ups :/

08-15-2016 09:12 AM

Severe flooding may impact service in areas of Louisiana. There will be limited pickups or deliveries today in the affected areas

We will work to ensure the safety of our employees while minimizing effects on service. Contingency plans are in place to ensure that shipments arrive at their final destinations as quickly as conditions permit.

Are you in the flooded areas? If so, be careful!
    08-15-2016 09:14 AM
    It's been pouring all night and still now. I'm going back to bed and my phone will have time to think about what he did! Lol.
    Plumrific and ctown81 like this.
    08-15-2016 09:15 AM
    How come some of our tracking shows, "order processed: ready for UPS" and others say "order processed: in transit to UPS"

What is the difference and why are they being shipped differently. Mine has stayed in in transit to UPS for the past several days. Anyone else?
    It's essentially the same thing. I don't think anyone shows an origin scan, or destination scan, let alone an "out for delivery". For whatever reason (maybe lightning storms that hit last night) our N7's are definitely still in KY. Kinda strange, for sure.

Hopefully they leave Louisville today, for a Tues delivery
    08-15-2016 09:17 AM
    Are we there yet.
    08-15-2016 09:18 AM
    And it may not be. But not many people want $850 item sitting on their porch for hours on end either. My point is, people still need to plan for deliveries.
    *ahem* someone's knocking on your door and it ain't UPS..
    08-15-2016 09:22 AM
    Still no updates on my end. No tracking, nothing on my choice, nothing from T-Mobile other than the text Saturday about preparing the order for shipment.
    08-15-2016 09:23 AM

In July, I had a package to be delivered here in Alabama by UPS on July 28th. It got stuck in Georgia because of flooding in Kentucky. Delivery was delayed a day to July 29th. That could be happening here. I know we are all super excited for our new devices, but we also have to understand the situation happening in Louisiana.

Ashley03cali likes this.
    08-15-2016 09:23 AM
    Nope but my area has had a bunch of crazy storms last weekend good luck out there!

08-15-2016 09:24 AM
    My order still states 'partiallysapbackorder'. Emailed the exec team and now I'm waiting on a response. Havent even been charged yet. This is so annoying.
    Yeah, definitely not normal. Severe lightning storms hit Louisville at about 3am. It's possible that delayed planes taking off. Only thing I can think of. Oh well, hopefully we'll get em tomorrow.
    Yeah it is odd.. No way TMO charged, sent out tracking and didn't intend to ship.

Blues says he has another package that hasn't shown movement since the 13th but I can't get him to tell me who it is, I've asked a couple of times.

Someone else has the same thing, not sure who that is shipping from either.
    bplink95 likes this.
    In July, I had a package to be delivered here in Alabama by UPS on July 28th. It got stuck in Georgia because of flooding in Kentucky. Delivery was delayed a day to July 29th. That could be happening here. I know we are all super excited for our new devices, but we also have to understand the situation happening in Louisiana.

Except I live in Ohio and it says it's in Kentucky, so probably wouldn't affect me at all.
    amyf27 likes this.
    08-15-2016 09:25 AM
    Just got my answer. As I said ups delivers 10-12, well he just drove by at 10:12... maybe tomorrow
    08-15-2016 09:26 AM

Well KY is where all packages go between the shipper sending them and the packages coming to your state. KY flooding could easily delay shipments across the country.
    08-15-2016 09:26 AM
    Just got my answer. As I said ups delivers 10-12, well he just drove by at 10:12... maybe tomorrow
    That sucks. Definitely looking like everything is still in Kentucky. Likely from the storms some other people have mentioned.
    08-15-2016 09:27 AM
    Funny story I pre ordered the note 4 I get it I was happy I go to open the bag it was opened and they took just the phone and left rest let's hope doesn't happen again mind u it wasn't even on my door step for a min so for sure I don't want this now 850 phone sitting there I would love to know when asap
    Except I live in Ohio and it says it's in Kentucky, so probably wouldn't affect me at all.
    I thought the same for me in July. Why would Kentucky affect traveling from Georgia to Alabama? But it did. That may or may not be the case as to why we have not seen updated information this morning.

Ups said delayed shipment in Louisiana, do to flooding.
    08-15-2016 09:28 AM
    Well KY flooding would affect everyone, just like Memphis flooding would affect all FedEx deliveries.

That was about July, the flooding right now is in LA, that should only affect that area.
    Ashley03cali likes this.
    08-15-2016 09:28 AM
    The website shows it shipped? What website?
    T-Mobile website
    08-15-2016 09:36 AM
4,818 ... 175176177178179 ...