T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

JSH2728

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
So I'm new to tmobile or will be when I get my phone. I pre ordered on the 8/3 at around 3am EST have been charged and have tracking numbers and tracking says it's in KY. My question when I check through Tmobile (I know a waste of time now) all it ever said was order placed no card charged, tracking or shipping. My question is, is tmobile site that useless that it never even progressed like processing/charged/shipping? Also you guys think it's going to make it from KY to our homes for Monday delivery?

mhettrich

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
Agreed. I'd still like it early though since I leave for a vacation on the 19th. I'd like to have the phone strictly for the camera on this vacation. Not a huge deal if it doesn't get here though.

Tabbiel1989

May 9, 2014
Visit site
Agreed. I'd still like it early though since I leave for a vacation on the 19th. I'd like to have the phone strictly for the camera on this vacation. Not a huge deal if it doesn't get here though.

I don't blame you. Hopefully it'll get here before the 19th.

Posted via the Android Central App

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
So I'm new to tmobile or will be when I get my phone. I pre ordered on the 8/3 at around 3am EST have been charged and have tracking numbers and tracking says it's in KY. My question when I check through Tmobile (I know a waste of time now) all it ever said was order placed no card charged, tracking or shipping. My question is, is tmobile site that useless that it never even progressed like processing/charged/shipping? Also you guys think it's going to make it from KY to our homes for Monday delivery?

I think some may see Monday delivery, but if they're all shipping out of KY I don't know if it's feasible for everyone to get devices Monday. For example, mine will go from to Kentucky to Atlanta to Doraville to my city. I really doubt they could get all that done that fast.

ALSO I'm new to T-Mobile as well, but not new to pre-orders. I've pre-ordered phones that said estimated one date when it's at the "order processed" stage. Then once UPS actually ships the date gets moved to a day or two later. I'm sure most will get their phones early. Just not sure that Monday is gonna be a definite for everyone.

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Two hours of sleep hope today I get that tracking number Oh well at least I can watch the rest of the paintball tournament :p to kill time

I got 3 1/2 hours sleep, but I was having fun, reading, checking UPS, Tmobile website, reading the messages..Big fun. I have done this about 4 or 5 times before, so I know the routine. It is really funny that those first timers or newbies to the preorder want to get first crowd, really get bent out of shape when others are advanced before them.

This is a FUN thing.. :D

Chris Dj-Elf

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
I got 3 1/2 hours sleep, but I was having fun, reading, checking UPS, Tmobile website, reading the messages..Big fun. I have done this about 4 or 5 times before, so I know the routine. It is really funny that those first timers or newbies to the preorder want to get first crowd, really get bent out of shape when others are advanced before them.

This is a FUN thing.. :D

Yea it is

audri5

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
I was just thinking how much I have enjoyed reading this thread and seeing how many people are as crazy as I am about their phone. I feel like I actually know some of you. While I'll be very glad when my phone comes I will miss this thread and all of you when it closes.

ctown81

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
U really hope I like this phone. I've invested alot of time in this forum. If the battery sucks I'm switching to the s7 edge

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
So I get up and still see nothing about ups. So what..coral blue all of a sudden is shipping for people more than onyx?
I am thinking maybe the UPS people had to sleep at sometime too.
I didn't get anything yet, either. Still holding out hope to receive something today. I bet in a couple more hours we'll start seeing heavy activity again with people getting tracking numbers.
I'm hoping, anyways.

Chris Dj-Elf

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
Kinda sad I ordered
On the 4th like 10am for black and still nothing but like I said if it comes early great if it comes after 19th then I'm going to be pissed

nitroevo

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
I am thinking maybe the UPS people had to sleep at sometime too.
I didn't get anything yet, either. Still holding out hope to receive something today. I bet in a couple more hours we'll start seeing heavy activity again with people getting tracking numbers.
I'm hoping, anyways.

I guess..it just annoys me that people who preordered days after me are seeing tracking numbers and all that.

JSH2728

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I've been with Verizon for 10 yrs got tired of paying a lot for what they offer. When I ordered through tmobile it just said status order placed. They charged my card still says order placed. Only got notified from ups when they had a package to deliver but tmobile check order status says same thing... just think that is kinda us less is all. But ups tracking just says ready for ups. With an estimate delivery for Monday.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Still nothing today so far. Turns out when I told my mom when I left for work last night about my card being charged and still no shipping info she wasn't too thrilled with that and called while I was at work about why others getting phones early who ordered days after me. From what the rep on the phone told her I might not get the phone until the 19th now because I ordered in person at the store instead of through the Tmobile website or over the phone which is why my order is likely taking longer they said that others. Also she mentioned the rude workers we have to put up with at our only store and he said the store near me isn't a corporate ran one, but it's a franchise store.

So basically I will likely have to wait longer or cancel the whole order and order via the website or phone if I want it faster like you all are getting.

The only reason why we stay with Tmobile is their prices. Otherwise we'd jump ship to Verizon.

We are just going to have to wait until thur night and if I don't get a tracking number we are going to call again and get a refund.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I've been with Verizon for 10 yrs got tired of paying a lot for what they offer. When I ordered through tmobile it just said status order placed. They charged my card still says order placed. Only got notified from ups when they had a package to deliver but tmobile check order status says same thing... just think that is kinda us less is all. But ups tracking just says ready for ups. With an estimate delivery for Monday.

UPS My Choice has always been more reliable than any company's site for me. FedEx has something similar as well that's more current than sites I've ordered from as well.

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
I DM'd T-mobile the other day and they said they don't require one, but it's up to the discretion of the driver. Basically, if it doesn't seem like a safe area, they won't leave it unattended.
Keep in mind, this was just one person I talked to.
I was told at the time I ordered that I would be signing a signature release. I never saw one, which is why I DM'd them back a few days later.

Off subject just for one question. Are you from Detroit? I can tell that is a Detroit logo for your profile picture. Just curious.

Posted via the Android Central App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol