08-15-2016 03:50 PM
4,818 ... 178179180181182 ...
tools
    Then I feel that they shouldn't be showing an estimated delivery by today at 4:30 pm if that were true
    Same
    08-15-2016 10:47 AM
    Oh I know they do that also with the reps. But also call centers are being outsourced so much out of the country and then things really become a mess.
    Tell me about it with the outsourcing. LOL. I've only been back with T-Mo for about a week after an 8 yr stint with AT&T. It's been pretty good so far except the number transfer process. That dept is apparently outsourced, and I had a horrible time with it. Took about 2 hours longer than I expected it to take.
    Kelly Kearns likes this.
    08-15-2016 10:47 AM
    Don't know about you but I'm getting my phone today.
    Lol
    08-15-2016 10:48 AM
    My UPS Choice Premium hasn't budged off the "being processed", and UPS is not taking any instructions on the package until it shows it is in their possession and/or transit.. Their statements are estimates, that they will ship today, and I should get it by 12 noon to 4pm.. They haven't scanned the phones or are not showing the scans, trying to load up everything and then let them all them go at once. I can understand, because they are going to get bombed as soon as they move to "in transit".. I for one, going to drop many, many bombs on them, until they get me my dam phone!!
    08-15-2016 10:49 AM
    Ups just delivered my shiny new note 7.
    08-15-2016 10:50 AM
    Right, and you want to tell me how you know which plane it is that your specific phone is on at any given time? Because I sure can't see that information on my FedEX tracking. It is ridiculous in my opinion. I'm not trolling as stated above I just find it funny the lengths you people will go through to track your phones every single movement, instead of just looking at your tracking info and accepting it for what it is.
    Well actually no one was trying to track every movement of their phone. They knew they were supposed to deliver today and some people needed to make arrangements.

As far as "accepting the tracking for what it is".. Last shipment was done the same way, many people got their phone on their hands and UPS showed it hadn't shipped and hadn't even been" picked up" by UPS.

I don't recall anyone looking for their plane. Someone in the logistics industry was in here earlier and checking to see if planes had left KY, since this is a slow shipping day. While Verizon might not ship early and it always goes by the shipping label for a new a pre-order shipment, that isn't what TMO does. Most people don't want to leave a $900 phone sitting on the front porch all day. I had to change my schedule Friday because I suddenly had a package coming in I accidentally found out about around midnight Thursday. I couldn't leave an expensive phone sitting outside all day, so I needed to know shipping details, that weren't in the UPS system, so I could change plans and be there and get the package.

Some would just like to get their phone.

But I'm really kind of confused here. TMO customer were talking to each other about their TMO phones they purchased coming in..

I'm not sure what the problem is..
    bhatech, anon(782252) and Hoggles like this.
    My UPS Choice Premium hasn't budged off the "being processed", and UPS is not taking any instructions on the package until it shows it is in their possession and/or transit.. Their statements are estimates, that they will ship today, and I should get it by 12 noon to 4pm.. They haven't scanned the phones or are not showing the scans, trying to load up everything and then let them all them go at once. I can understand, because they are going to get bombed as soon as they move to "in transit".. I for one, going to drop many, many bombs on them, until they get me my dam phone!!
    Same here. I had a date of 8/15 by 3 pm and I've called and they told me it's not in their possession. The lady told me it would most likely be here tomorrow.
    Proof, proof, proof, cause I don't believe ya!
    OOOOOH that's awesome!!! Show us!!!
    Kelly Kearns likes this.
    08-15-2016 10:51 AM
    Your gonna get flamed without pics?lol
    08-15-2016 10:51 AM
    Are you serious?

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-15-2016 10:52 AM
    psych.

Waiting like everyone else.
    EMGSM likes this.
    Proof, proof, proof, cause I don't believe ya!
    Pics or it didn't happen
    susieee likes this.
    Same here. I had a date of 8/15 by 3 pm and I've called and they told me it's not in their possession. The lady told me it would most likely be here tomorrow.
    They got the [mod edit] phones, they are just trying to load them all up at once to save trips..Why half filled the truck to day with phones, when they can sit on the phones they got, wait for the next shipment tonight or tomorrow, then fully load the trucks with no coming back. That is what the no good [mod edit] are doing...grrrrrrrr
    08-15-2016 10:53 AM
    T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information-download_20160729_081941.png

Let's not bicker and pick at each other, folks. Let's keep it on topic! Thanks!
    Kelly Kearns, bhatech and VDub2174 like this.
    I meant I didn't realize you had so much experience with packages from UPS. That you have that many deliveries weekly.
    Yeah, lot's of people do. I order a lot online and then I have a lot shipped to me for work. Since I work from my home office most of the time, it is shipped to my house and I'm the one that handles it.
    psych.

Awwww dang!!!!
    anon(52425) and JmKc like this.
    They got the dam phones, they are just trying to load them all up at once to save trips..Why half filled the truck to day with phones, when they can sit on the phones they got, wait for the next shipment tonight or tomorrow, then fully load the trucks with no coming back. That is what the no good b-------ds are doing...grrrrrrrr
    That's messed up. It's misleading for it to be ups next day or overnight or whatever if we don't get them today or tomorrow at least. Someone is getting an earful.
    08-15-2016 10:55 AM
    psych.

I knew at least one would fall for it. You shoulda strung it on a little longer though until Blues was around.
    mhettrich, anon(52425) and JmKc like this.
    Tell me about it with the outsourcing. LOL. I've only been back with T-Mo for about a week after an 8 yr stint with AT&T. It's been pretty good so far except the number transfer process. That dept is apparently outsourced, and I had a horrible time with it. Took about 2 hours longer than I expected it to take.
    Oh yeah, I won't even call TMO at night if I don't have to lol.
    Well actually no one was trying to track every movement of their phone. They knew they were supposed to deliver today and some people needed to make arrangements.

As far as "accepting the tracking for what it is".. Last shipment was done the same way, many people got their phone on their hands and UPS showed it hadn't shipped and hadn't even been" picked up" by UPS.

I don't recall anyone looking for their plane. Someone in the logistics industry was in here earlier and checking to see if planes had left KY, since this is a slow shipping day. While Verizon might not ship early and it always goes by the shipping label for a new a pre-order shipment, that isn't what TMO does. Most people don't want to leave a $900 phone sitting on the front porch all day. I had to change my schedule Friday because I suddenly had a package coming in I accidentally found out about around midnight Thursday. I couldn't leave an expensive phone sitting outside all day, so I needed to know shipping details, that weren't in the UPS system, so I could change plans and be there and get the package.

Some would just like to get their phone.

But I'm really kind of confused here. TMO customer were talking to each other about their TMO phones they purchased coming in..

I'm not sure what the problem is..
    I'm not going to go back and forth forever with you. It's an open forum, I'm allowed to have my opinion just as you are. Maybe I misunderstood some things I was reading. However, one last question. Don't you have to sign for these phones? UPS isn't just going to leave this on your door without a signature.
    08-15-2016 10:59 AM
    psych.

Ha ha ha ...ur crazy...getting every 1 hyped up.
    Kelly Kearns likes this.
    08-15-2016 10:59 AM
    Ha ha ha ...ur crazy...getting every 1 hyped up.
    But for real, though
    Kelly Kearns and EMGSM like this.
    08-15-2016 11:00 AM
    That's messed up. It's misleading for it to be ups next day or overnight or whatever if we don't get them today or tomorrow at least. Someone is getting an earful.
    And this is why TMO wouldn't text tracking numbers with next day delivery on it, knowing they processed this same way for the S7 and they delivered on Monday, not intending on having them go out and deliver on Monday 😁
    08-15-2016 11:02 AM
    Now wouldn't it be something if I got mine now before you guys get yours?
    08-15-2016 11:04 AM
4,818 ... 178179180181182 ...