08-15-2016 03:50 PM
4,818 ... 179180181182183 ...
tools
    Off topic: Anybody know when the embargo is up for sites so they can post their reviews?
    Hoggles likes this.
    08-15-2016 11:04 AM
    Off topic: Anybody know when the embargo is up for sites so they can post their reviews?
    I don't think any reviews will be up until the 19th when the phone is available in stores.
    08-15-2016 11:06 AM
    Now wouldn't it be something if I got mine now before you guys get yours?
    I just want SOMEONE. I don't care who. Just SOMEONE to get theirs so the rest of us have hope that we will follow. Just like the texts, emails, charges, and UPS tracking notices. One person got it and the rest followed.
    EMGSM likes this.
    I think it's true, I'm at ups and apparently they did arrive but she's checking for me lol I feel like a crazy person but I don't care lol
    Right, and you want to tell me how you know which plane it is that your specific phone is on at any given time? Because I sure can't see that information on my FedEX tracking. It is ridiculous in my opinion. I'm not trolling as stated above I just find it funny the lengths you people will go through to track your phones every single movement, instead of just looking at your tracking info and accepting it for what it is.
    Because tracking info isn't always accurate as stated in this thread over and over and over again. And some people want to know where their $850 item is so they can plan for delivery.

UPS is gradually adding Live tracking to shipments, so far only available for Air and worldwide express.
    https://pressroom.ups.com/pressroom/...2970258474-831

You think they would take the time and spend money on that if their customers didn't want it.

And I never said I could tell which plane my phone would be on but what I could tell, if i was so inclined, is if there was a plane leaving Louisville and heading my way. I could see when it left and when it's supposed to arrive.

You say it's ridiculous that people want to track their package yet yours is shipping FedEx, so you aren't on T-Mobile, yet you seem to have a vested interest in what is happening in this thread. Why does it matter so much to you?
    Phone isn't coming today
    08-15-2016 11:07 AM
    Ricky the android guy and c4e tech has a couple videos and pocket now but not full reviews
    I think it's true, I'm at ups and apparently they did arrive but she's checking for me lol I feel like a crazy person but I don't care lol
    What arrived? The phone???? Post a picture of the box if you actually get it.
    I got an email saying my phone has been shipped. Which means I'll probably get it tomorrow morning or tomorrow afternoon. Bummer.. 😢

Posted via the Android Central App
    I'm not going to go back and forth forever with you. It's an open forum, I'm allowed to have my opinion just as you are. Maybe I misunderstood some things I was reading. However, one last question. Don't you have to sign for these phones? UPS isn't just going to leave this on your door without a signature.
    I didn't say anything about you having an opinion. I said I wasn't sure what the issue was. I'm not interested in going back and forth with you either.

No you don't have to sign, myself and several others allow UPS to leave packages without signatures.

Again I'm not sure what the questions are you have or what the problem is.

I'm not sure what it matters if someone wanted to sit up all night and refresh their app every two seconds or if they sign for their phone or not.

I'm honestly confused about this conversation.
    08-15-2016 11:08 AM
    No I don't. A couple have broken it though.
    08-15-2016 11:09 AM
    I don't think any reviews will be up until the 19th when the phone is available in stores.
    There is one they were taking about on Hangouts a few minutes ago.
    08-15-2016 11:10 AM
    I just want SOMEONE. I don't care who. Just SOMEONE to get theirs so the rest of us have hope that we will follow. Just like the texts, emails, charges, and UPS tracking notices. One person got it and the rest followed.
    Mine wouldn't be an indication of shipping for you guys though since mine is going a strange route.
    08-15-2016 11:11 AM
    Its my fault for the delay. I pre ordered and have bad luck. Sorry guys
    Kelly Kearns and barefootbear like this.
    08-15-2016 11:12 AM
    UPS is gradually adding Live tracking to shipments, so far only available for Air and worldwide express.
    https://pressroom.ups.com/pressroom/...2970258474-831

You think they would take the time and spend money on that if their customers didn't want it.
    I saw that the other day. That map would have been great for me Friday. I could have run out and done a few things I needed to, keep an eye on the truck and been back when he was close to me.
    anon(782252) likes this.
    08-15-2016 11:13 AM
    Mine wouldn't be an indication of shipping for you guys though since mine is going a strange route.
    No but it would mean they're not actually holding them all until closer to release.
    08-15-2016 11:13 AM
    UPS has GOT THEM, they are sitting on them.. Until they can fill up.. They are going to lose some customers for this stunt. TMO has sent the phones to UPS.. UPS is sitting on them..Nobody can direct or instruct when UPS states they don't have the phones.. We not stupid.. TMO said, the phone has been shipped. We should tell TMO to get another carrier, that will teach em...
    08-15-2016 11:14 AM
    What arrived? The phone???? Post a picture of the box if you actually get it.
    Damn so nothing! Idk where she got the idea that they came in
    08-15-2016 11:15 AM
    Its my fault for the delay. I pre ordered and have bad luck. Sorry guys
    I preordered and have good luck. So I cancel you out. Everyone should be getting their phones on time
    EMGSM likes this.
    08-15-2016 11:18 AM
    No but it would mean they're not actually holding them all until closer to release.
    Well not really, because Samsung is telling them to ship mine. I'll take mine early though! 😀

I think I'm going to go ahead and order a case as if I'm getting a blue phone. At least with Amazon I can return it and get a different one if need be.
    08-15-2016 11:18 AM
    Right, and you want to tell me how you know which plane it is that your specific phone is on at any given time? Because I sure can't see that information on my FedEX tracking. It is ridiculous in my opinion. I'm not trolling as stated above I just find it funny the lengths you people will go through to track your phones every single movement, instead of just looking at your tracking info and accepting it for what it is.
    If we're just looking at tracking info and accepting it, well most of our phone tracking info (mine included) says it will be delivered today.
    Kelly Kearns likes this.
    08-15-2016 11:19 AM
    I got UPS on the line now, I am going to give them a respectful peace of my mind. Also, let them know,that we know they got the phones and just haven't released that the items have been scanned in. I will also let them know that TMO has told us they have already shipped the phones to UPS... Bad UPS, Bad UPS,
    I got UPS on the line now, I am going to give them a respectful peace of my mind. Also, let them know,that we know they got the phones and just haven't released that the items have been scanned in. I will also let them know that TMO has told us they have already shipped the phones to UPS... Bad UPS, Bad UPS,
    Same
    My order still says "In process" on tmobile Website. Nothing shows up on ups my choice. I'm sorry but so glad people aren't getting they're phones today buahahaha I dont want to feel left out.
    08-15-2016 11:21 AM
    Ups/Fedex seem to be covering up that they have the phones in there hands.
    08-15-2016 11:23 AM
4,818 ... 179180181182183 ...