08-15-2016 03:50 PM
4,818 ... 180181182183184 ...
tools
    So its 11:40...No one has received they phone yet...Hmm i think i called it when i said it might not happen today
    Mine still says it will be delivered by end of day today. They have til like 8:00 or 8:30 pm in my area. I still think I'm getting it today.
    JmKc and MarageLewis like this.
    08-15-2016 11:24 AM
    What if we all went outside to our doors and saw our beautiful white plastic bubble wrap bag or whatever the **** it comes in.
    08-15-2016 11:25 AM
    What if we all went outside to our doors and saw our beautiful white plastic bubble wrap bag or whatever the **** it comes in.
    Lol i do check often because my case came from Amazon yesterday and i got the confirmation that they got delivered 10 am this morning. Almost 24 hours later
    08-15-2016 11:26 AM
    Be careful you two.. I would hate for your shipments to "accidentally fall off the conveyor belt" and get "misplaced" for a week or two ๐Ÿ˜
    That would also make UPS have to PAY for my phone lol
    Kelly Kearns likes this.
    08-15-2016 11:27 AM
    So I got my Note 7's.................. charging Cables, Stand and case today

Now I just need the actual phone to use all this stuff for. Ohh and I need the tracking number too so I know that I am waiting like everyone else w/ my phone in KY until someone says Go..
    08-15-2016 11:28 AM
    I got UPS on the line now, I am going to give them a respectful peace of my mind. Also, let them know,that we know they got the phones and just haven't released that the items have been scanned in. I will also let them know that TMO has told us they have already shipped the phones to UPS... Bad UPS, Bad UPS,

Are you people serious? UPS is an amazing logistics company.

Having used next day air it's not unusual for the tracking to not update until after the package has actually been delivered.

Like these companies don't have more pressing shipments to make. These phones, and the quantity being shipped is absolutely miniscule when compared to the volume UPS typically deals with.

Get over it. Go outside. You'll get your phone by Friday.
    08-15-2016 11:28 AM
    I'll see some of that in a short while. I have to go to UPS in a little bit and ship a couple of packages.
    ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ 
    08-15-2016 11:32 AM
    Danny winget just posted Unboxing of tmo n7
    bhatech likes this.
    08-15-2016 11:33 AM
    Some videos of the gorgeous phone

gogoplata1980 likes this.
    08-15-2016 11:36 AM
    I've never had a UPS package be delivered later than it said it would be so hopefully that trend continues. Tracking information says it should be delivered by the end of the day *fingers crossed*

Best comment evar.
    Why does ups even have an estimated delivery time by today when I call them and they supposedly don't even have the package in their possession yet? WTF
    08-15-2016 11:39 AM
    Why does ups even have an estimated delivery time by today when I call them and they supposedly don't even have the package in their possession yet? WTF
    It puts a delivery time in there when the label is generated.
    08-15-2016 11:42 AM
    Easy. They assume that since they got the order details they will get possession of it and be able to deliver it. But since T-Mobile hasn't released it to them yet. Their estimation was wrong. Simple as that.
    My exact feelings. Someone is lying.
    Because when a label is created it generates the estimated delivery date. When they get the package and scan it, the date will either stay the same or change to when it will be delivered. Nobody should ever take the "Estimated Delivery" date as a definite delivery date. Obviously it isn't or people would be posting that they got their phones today.
    08-15-2016 11:43 AM
    Because when a label is created it generates the estimated delivery date. When they get the package and scan it, the date will either stay the same or change to when it will be delivered. Nobody should ever take the "Estimated Delivery" date as a definite delivery date. Obviously it isn't or people would be posting that they got their phones today.
    Then I feel since they enjoy jacking us around they should include 2 free gifts for us instead of letting us only choose one and wait 12 weeks
    08-15-2016 11:44 AM
    Hey guys, quick question! The note 7 supports quick charge 3.0, correct? I'm buying a new wall and car charger, but I just want to make sure I'm correct in assuming it does support quick charge 3.0!

Yes great advice that I should follow lol
    The response from UPS:

I told UPS, that their are millions of TMO customers out there that KNOW THAT UPS HAS THE PHONES. I told them that Tmobile had our orders on hold/processing, then when TMO started charging our cards, they came back a day later and told us the phones have been shipped. If they didn't ship the phones, they did not have to tell us that.
    But, now, you, UPS are telling me that you DON'T HAVE THE PHONES AND TMO still have them. I gently told the agent that I am not HUNCHY BUNCHY FROM THE CUNTRY.. Somebody is lying or all those phones are out there in MID AIR. Because TMO is not going to tell its customers the phones are shipped until they are..

They stood me down that they they don't have the phones. I told them they are alienating a zillion customers out there, and we are not stupid, have a good day!!!
    hailsusy90 likes this.
    08-15-2016 11:45 AM
    Then I feel since they enjoy jacking us around they should include 2 free gifts for us instead of letting us only choose one and wait 12 weeks
    Lmao yea they need to give us another gift.
    08-15-2016 11:45 AM
    My exact feelings. Someone is lying.
    It gives an estimated delivery date when the label is generated. It looks at ship date, type of shipping, business day or not, etc.
    bplink95 likes this.
    08-15-2016 11:46 AM
    Hey guys, quick question! The note 7 supports quick charge 3.0, correct? I'm buying a new wall and car charger, but I just want to make sure I'm correct in assuming it does support quick charge 3.0!
    It supports quick charge 2.0. You can use a quick charge 3.0 charger though, it just won't charge with 3.0 speeds.

Posted via the Android Central App
    People probably will be posting that they got their phones today.

Next Day Air Saver is a "by the end of the day" service. So they have til like 8:00 or 8:30 pm.
    Am I the only one that wish this forum had a "Laugh" button instead of a "Like" button. Some of these posts are truly hilarious!!

ETA: And I thought "Next Day Air" was based on business days? I fully expect my Note 7 to show up tomorrow. I do not expect it to ship out today.
    08-15-2016 11:47 AM
4,818 ... 180181182183184 ...