08-15-2016 03:50 PM
4,818 ... 184185186187188 ...
tools
    I think it's true, I'm at ups and apparently they did arrive but she's checking for me lol I feel like a crazy person but I don't care lol
    What city and state?
    08-15-2016 12:31 PM
    T-Mobile doesn't charge until it has shipped, we got the devices on Monday on previous pre-orders but for some reason looks like UPS didn't pick them up yesterday for delivery today like earlier pre orders. They should be picking up today at least and I also I don't see any reason why T-Mobile will charge us if they aren't ready to ship. If they wanted to hold till release date they wouldn't have charged.

Below is from T-Mobile Note 7 Q&A, they won't charge until it is ready to ship.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/e?l...token=2aNsvb9O

I ordered the new Samsung Galaxy Note7. Why haven’t I been charged yet?
    You will receive a payment notification as soon as your order is processed to ship.
    08-15-2016 12:32 PM
    Did T-Mobile, at any point, ever say your delivery date was before the 18th or 19th? If so, then you can get upset. We are under no obligation to receive phones before that date.
    No I just got the standard email and text saying it's on the way and showing the tracking. The tmobile site shows shipped I believe.
    08-15-2016 12:33 PM
    Just got this from ups
    The information indicates that the label was made for you on 08/13/16. However, it doesn't appear that T-Mobile has provided this package to us for transit yet.
    08-15-2016 12:33 PM
    I went back into tmobile site where it shows the Note 7 ship ed and clicked on track package from there and got this
    08-15-2016 12:37 PM
    I went back into tmobile site where it shows the Note 7 ship ed and clicked on track package from there and got this https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...0150d4eedc.jpg
    Can you show a desktop screenshot instead?
    08-15-2016 12:40 PM
    Did T-Mobile, at any point, ever say your delivery date was before the 18th or 19th? If so, then you can get upset. We are under no obligation to receive phones before that date.
    Very true but I do have a legitimate issue with them charging my card before it shipped when they told me it wouldn't happen till it shipped.
    Springfield98 likes this.
    08-15-2016 12:40 PM
    Very true but I do have a legitimate issue with them charging my card before it shipped when they told me it wouldn't happen till it shipped.
    Yep it says as well in their Q & A on the T-Mobile website they won't charge until it's shipped. We should see tonight, if it's not moving then they are holding it back this time which will be the first time they would have done something like that.
    TomOfTx likes this.
    08-15-2016 12:42 PM
    No, they didn't. However, they state that they charge when they ship do if they do hold the phones until the 18th for delivery on the 19th, then they will have charged cards 5 or so days before shipping. That's in direct contrast to what they state will happen.
    bhatech likes this.
    08-15-2016 12:42 PM
    From bhatech above, he quoted: "I ordered the new Samsung Galaxy Note7. Why haven’t I been charged yet? /// You will receive a payment notification as soon as your order is processed to ship."

Processed to ship != shipped.
    08-15-2016 12:43 PM
    All,
    While waiting for our shipments, how about a question... Does anyone know if the Note 7 will be compatible with the last gen gear vr? We have 2 of them, and both just upgraded to the Note 7. It would be pretty lousy of Samsung to obsolete our 2 VR's that we just got a few months ago because of the USB-C connections! I tried to find this info online but couldn't.
    I made a thread on that..They got the latest one for pre order at BestBuy.. check the thread on "is this the latest VR for the note 7"

EDIT, here you go..

http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...ml#post5328321
    08-15-2016 12:45 PM
    From bhatech above, he quoted: "I ordered the new Samsung Galaxy Note7. Why haven’t I been charged yet? /// You will receive a payment notification as soon as your order is processed to ship."

Processed to ship != shipped.
    I don't know man it's how we interpret I guess... But it's not cool if they are charging and holding it for release. I mean charge when you are ready to ship. Also it's processed, shipping label created, ups has to pick them. So they have finished processing. In fact we got emails from T-Mobile that they have processed the orders and it's complete , status shows shipped on T-Mobile site.
    08-15-2016 12:45 PM
    Can you show a desktop screenshot instead?
    mhettrich likes this.
    08-15-2016 12:46 PM
    Can you show the shipment progress? For example:
    08-15-2016 12:48 PM
    THIS IS THE ONE PEOPLE, this is what I have been waiting for.. Now, that got the phones in the possesion, and you can redirect and instruct on delivery. I hope to think my balling them out got them to moving. Let me check mine to see if it is in TRANSIT..

Oh happy day...

You getting yours TODAY..HOOT, HOOT..

EDIT:

Just checked, my UPS still says PROCESSING.. SHEESH!!
    08-15-2016 12:50 PM
    THIS IS THE ONE PEOPLE, this is what I have been waiting for.. Now, that got the phones in the possesion, and you can redirect and instruct on delivery. I hope to think my balling them out got them to moving. Let me check mine to see if it is in TRANSIT..

Oh happy day...

Maybe not. The address change that he triggered may have incorrectly updated the shipment progress.
    08-15-2016 12:52 PM

Oh happy day...

EDIT:

In Transit does NOT mean it's going to be delivered today. It means UPS has the package and it's going through the system. If it says it's On the truck to be delivered, then you can assume it'll be there that day.
    CehowardNote7 likes this.
    08-15-2016 12:52 PM
    Originally set it for my home, then changed it to local ups store for pickup. After chatting with ups today on a chat window they said they recommend no changes be made until after they have it in their possession. I canceled my change and now here it is showing in transit but saying check back for delivery date info. Mentions the flooding so perhaps that's the main delay
    08-15-2016 12:53 PM

Oh happy day...

EDIT:

Mine went from this:

T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information-uploadfromtaptalk1471283648153.png

To this:

T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information-uploadfromtaptalk1471283659387.png
    08-15-2016 12:54 PM
    I think no one's started to move. They issued tracking numbers late friday and over the weekend. By the end of today we should know. lol this is dumb but its ok. I've been refreshing my tracking app like a troll every 3 hours or so lol. Im hoping by tomorrow i should have it.
    hailsusy90 likes this.
    08-15-2016 12:55 PM
    Originally set it for my home, then changed it to local ups store for pickup. After chatting with ups today on a chat window they said they recommend no changes be made until after they have it in their possession. I canceled my change and now here it is showing in transit but saying check back for delivery date info. Mentions the flooding so perhaps that's the main delay

I did the same thing as you.

Mine also shows In Transit but no tracking scans.

I think it is a false positive.
    I think no one's started to move. They issued tracking numbers late friday and over the weekend. By the end of today we should know. lol this is dumb but its ok. I've been refreshing my tracking app like a troll every 3 hours or so lol. Im hoping by tomorrow i should have it.
    I hope so too. Or at least an "in transit" instead of just ready for pick up.
    I did the same thing as you.

Mine also shows In Transit but no tracking scans.

I think it is a false positive.
    Mine doesn't let me change back because the change isn't pending anymore.
    T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information-uploadfromtaptalk1471283798085.png
    08-15-2016 12:56 PM
    How did you cancel your change request? From the website. I can't see a way to do it from the mobile app. I did the same thing as you and requested pick up from a ups store.
    08-15-2016 12:57 PM
    Maybe not. The address change that he triggered may have incorrectly updated the shipment progress.
    You are right, mine is still hanging there in PROCESSING!!
    Springfield98 likes this.
    08-15-2016 12:58 PM
4,818 ... 184185186187188 ...