Granted mine does say no delivery scheduled even though when I click it says both phones scheduled for the 15. Oh well.
    08-15-2016 02:21 PM
    Yup. That's exactly it. Mine said to be delivered by 3 pm today. It's 3:20 pm. Nothing came. Done.
    mine says by end of day.. by next day air

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-15-2016 02:21 PM
    mine says expected to be delivered today, but there is no activity on the tracking!!!! i dont think im getting it today!
    08-15-2016 02:22 PM
    My IMEI is on my updated equipment agreement. Came yesterday.
    Got it. I haven't received this (yet). Only the original agreement and a copy of the signed one.
    Your getting too old for sky diving.
    Ha, I had another AFF planned and ready to go on August 1st, then I got hit with this blasted pneumonia. I been doing another AFF about 2 weeks after I get out of here, but even more fun, going to go from Maryland to Houston Texas, on my GSX R1000, flat on the tank is the way I ride too..Never growing up...
    Yup. That's exactly it. Mine said to be delivered by 3 pm today. It's 3:20 pm. Nothing came. Done.
    UPS isn't telling you guys it's coming tbough. I imagine you're looking at My UPS and seeing an "estimated" delivery day & time.

Just a blanket statement here....but unless you see a origin scan, departure scan, arrival scan and 98% of the time an "out for delivery scan".... you are not going to get anything, despite what a computer algorithm says, on My UPS ๐Ÿ˜Š

Just want to make sure people understand this.
    08-15-2016 02:23 PM
    mine says by end of day.. by next day air

End of day is usually by 8 or 9 pm at the latest that they will deliver. So most likely you won't get it today if it isn't there by then. But maybe tomorrow.
    But nobody has gotten them yet, wouldn't someone in the US have gotten their phone by now if they're being delivered today?
    Next Day Air Saver is by 8:30 pm. So there is still between 5 and 8 hours before the deadline, depending on where you're at.
    Exactly mine too and yet we don't have them but they start it on 8/14

Because they were processed to ship. The phone had to be scanned to ship, that puts that on your account.
    I'm on EIP and see no sign of an IMEI anywhere.
    I got an email saying equipment agreement update and it has my IMEI there
    08-15-2016 02:25 PM
    My IMEI is on my updated equipment agreement. Came yesterday.
    Me too, but the experts, rightfully told me, hat you ALSO need the mac address (wi-fi)also, and you can't get that to you get the phone... Sorry...
    I think I'm addicted to this thread. I can't stop coming back to it.
    dshak2012 likes this.
    Why do you have to wait an extra day?
    Because I'm buying from an eBay dealer who will probably get them the same day you guys will, and then will overnight it to me.

08-15-2016 02:26 PM
    UPS isn't telling you guys it's coming tbough. I imagine you're looking at My UPS and seeing an "estimated" delivery day & time.

Just a blanket statement here....but unless you see a origin scan, departure scan, arrival scan and 98% of the time an "out for delivery scan".... you are not going to get anything, despite what a computer algorithm says, on My UPS

Sadly, this has been mentioned many times and people continue to ignore it. It's getting to the point of comical.
    Hoggles and Kelly Kearns like this.
    Here's the thing guys, I dont think we're gonna see our phones today, might be till tomorrow maybe even thursday. You see the thing is that tmobile probably did create the labels and they are actually waiting to be picked up by UPS. Tmobile doesnt know we are checking on UPS My Choice and seeing that our labels have been created with overnight shipping for the next day from when they were created which puts them on today. We arent supposed to know they created the labels and still holding them, we are just supposed to know that they're on their way.
    TMO texted tracking numbers and put them on accounts too.
    Next Day Air Saver is by 8:30 pm. So there is still between 5 and 8 hours before the deadline, depending on where you're at.
    Again though, just so everyone is clear... you are going to see a normal chain of "scans" before anything is getting delivered. Origin, destination, arrival, out for delivery. Those are scans you'll see if it's being delivered ๐Ÿ˜Š
    bhatech likes this.
    Where are the phones coming from? Cause now mine is saying it'll be delayed due to flooding in LA
    That is a general message but it is for LA only.
    Sorry, departure scan as well....
    08-15-2016 02:27 PM

Just a blanket statement here....but unless you see a origin scan, departure scan, arrival scan and 98% of the time an "out for delivery scan".... you are not going to get anything, despite what a computer algorithm says, on My UPS ๐Ÿ˜Š

I just don't want to get mine after the 19th. If it ships the 19th I'm betting it won't get there Saturday. The last rep on T-Mobile told me they will ship on the 17th and 18th so everyone who has had their order processed gets it by release. I'm hoping that's true. So I'll at least get it Friday and have all weekend to have fun with it.
    So we can only get the promotion once the phone comes in correct?
    I just don't want to get mine after the 19th. If it ships the 19th I'm betting it won't get there Saturday. The last rep on T-Mobile told me they will ship on the 17th and 18th so everyone who has had their order processed gets it by release. I'm hoping that's true. So I'll at least get it Friday and have all weekend to have fun with it.
    I hear ya, but it is what it is.
    08-15-2016 02:28 PM
    I'm surprised no one's said this yet. They sent out all the texts over the weekend about getting the orders ready to ship out on the 18th because that's what they're actually doing. Some have the tracking numbers because the labels are printed already and some (like me) don't because they're still getting to them.
    Either people got pissed last time that other people got them before they did or Samsung got pissed that Tmo released them before the actual release date. Either way, I remember having a similar tracking problem with the s7 edge where UPS said estimated delivery date was one day and that day came and went. Granted, sometimes it just doesnt update and you get all the updates all at once when it's about to be delivered but i dont think this is one of those times.

I think theyre going to ship them out so they get to us on release day..

Just my two cents.
    08-15-2016 02:29 PM
    Correct.
    Yup. You need wifi mac from phone.
    The rep said T-Mobile didn't even have the phones yet, they just printed labels.
    The phones are being packaged, that is what they are doing. The rep is going to tell you that. They don't have phones in the stores, they will start getting those this week. They have them at the distribution center.

Samsung has to get my phone from TMO, the carriers store the phones, bit Samsung.
4,818 ... 190191192193