T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Lol yeah, my little one probably thinks the same. And we might play it but I'll be in charge of the phone.

I'll just use the case during my first few days probably and then when I go hiking, play golf, etc. Other than that, no case.
I have to get comfortable with the new feel etc before I got without a case. I did drop my Note 5 once, wasn't a bad drop, but on concrete. It had a deep scratch in the metal band around it, right above the spen hole, but no scratches or cracks in any of the glass. My volume down button seemed to not be responsive enough and Samsung fixed that. Fortunately they had to replace that metal band around the phone to fix the button.

So...no scratch now. The only screen I have ever damaged was my Note 2. I dropped it on the same driveway in the same place and it hit on the corner and cracked the screen. It seems to me the glass from the Note 5 is much more durable than I would have guessed. The N7 should be better.

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
FINALLY rec'd my Tracking info today (was getting a little worried, not gonna lie)... Tracking info still showing delivery for tomorrow at my work, so that was good news...

Snoopy343

Aug 9, 2016
Visit site
361c6ebcac74984e5958ffc67440e94d.jpg

Just got this in the mail.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I have to get comfortable with the new feel etc before I got without a case. I did drop my Note 5 once, wasn't a bad drop, but on concrete. It had a deep scratch in the metal band around it, right above the spen hole, but no scratches or cracks in any of the glass. My volume down button seemed to not be responsive enough and Samsung fixed that. Fortunately they had to replace that metal band around the phone to fix the button.

So...no scratch now. The only screen I have ever damaged was my Note 2. I dropped it on the same driveway in the same place and it hit on the corner and cracked the screen. It seems to me the glass from the Note 5 is much more durable than I would have guessed. The N7 should be better.
Yeah, I can understand that. I've been using back volume and power buttons for 3 or 4 years (and back FPS for the past 9 months) now so my hand placement may change. That might or might not be a huge adjustment.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
What's everyone using now phone wise. I have the NOTE 5.
Same, with Nexus 5 in the drawer.

I'm going to give my Note 5 to my mom. I just got her on a smartphone last year. I couldn't get her to get anything better than a Galaxy Grand Prime.

Here switch to the Note 5 is going to be rough on me. I'm sure I will have to go by her house constantly to help. She still can't put an icon on her desktop from the app drawer 😩

The Samsung counter at Best Buy offers some free Beginner to Intermediate smartphone classes. I tried to get her to sign up for one. She said she didn't need to, that I could come by and help her when she had trouble. 😐

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I chose for mine to be held. Am I going to have an issue with that? It says the UPS package will be held at the store I chose without a delivery attempt to my home address.
You went through the My Choice, shouldn't be an issue. There is a choice when creating the label to check "hold" and companies rarely remember to do that. I can't change the shipping like that through my choice. For my area, it adds a day on the shipping and then they take it back to the main hub and don't hold it at my hub.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
I may have to stay off of this thread until I get some sort of tracking notification. Continuing to read all of the ecstatic overjoyed posts might give me a case of the Blues. 😉😂

Status
Not open for further replies.