08-15-2016 03:50 PM
4,818 1234 ...
tools
    Wonder if that price is the same for the Jump On Demand plan... I'm guessing it will be a little more since it states the $32.50 is for 24 months.
    08-02-2016 02:31 PM
    Wonder if that price is the same for the Jump On Demand plan... I'm guessing it will be a little more since it states the $32.50 is for 24 months.
    It's usually the same as the JoD will be for 18 months but for 75% of the price, the rest (usually the 25%) is what you pay at the end of the lease.

So, $780/24 = $32.50 with Jump or EIP programs, and with JoD should be something like : $780 * .75 = $585 and $195 at the end, $585/18 = $32.50

Just the same monthly payment for the device, BUT, with JoD you pay taxes monthly and with the others you pay them up front so, that's what makes the difference in monthly payments, taxes, not the phone price.
    08-02-2016 02:48 PM
    If I order it from Tmobile do they ship it to the store, or to my house? Usually someone is always home but I don't want them setting it at the door and leaving if no one is home, and if they don't I have to drive somewhere and pick it up at the hub.
    08-02-2016 03:21 PM
    Ship UPS to your home.

https://www.ups.com/one-to-one/login...mcdp?loc=en_US

I have them either send to a UPS store near me of hold for pickup. Hold at depot means That I get it before 9am.
    08-02-2016 03:25 PM
    Some were saying they want extra Note 4 to have in hand because they don't want to upgrade, so that might work. If you need a trade in, get a cheap one from Walmart, target or any store. Tmobile has been known to take those.

I think the 7 will be better then my 5, and it sounds so new and shiny.

IF i get it, I'm thinking blue and Netflix (if I qualify with Jump).
    I have a Neo watch and don't need that much storage.

Posted via the *Note 5*
    T-Mobile has confirmed that ANYONE that gets the Note 7 postpaid is eligible no matter what, so you're good!
    debdroid1a likes this.
    08-02-2016 03:29 PM
    So is it a buy one get one free PLUS the watch or memory card? I read that AT&T was doing that (buy one get one free, plus that other stuff) so it would be disappointing if T-Mobile wasn't also doing it.
    08-02-2016 03:31 PM
    Ship UPS to your home.

https://www.ups.com/one-to-one/login...mcdp?loc=en_US

I have them either send to a UPS store near me of hold for pickup. Hold at depot means That I get it before 9am.
    Good thing about being shipped to me is I don't have to wait 2 hours at the store to have them switch my SIM card, ring me up, etc. My county only has one Tmobile store, otherwise I have to drive at least 25 miles to my south or almost 40 miles to my north. However got a ton of Verizon stores in my area and sprint.
    08-02-2016 03:44 PM
    I have always been able to use JUMP to pre-order online.

Is this something new now where it has to be done in store?
    debdroid1a likes this.
    08-02-2016 03:45 PM
    Good thing about being shipped to me is I don't have to wait 2 hours at the store to have them switch my SIM card, ring me up, etc. My county only has one Tmobile store, otherwise I have to drive at least 25 miles to my south or almost 40 miles to my north. However got a ton of Verizon stores in my area and sprint.
    Next time you encounter that in a store just tell them you will do it. When I got my S7 Edge they didn't even open the box. They rung me up and let me leave. I did the rest once I got back to work.
    PlaybookFanatic likes this.
    08-02-2016 03:45 PM
    So is it a buy one get one free PLUS the watch or memory card? I read that AT&T was doing that (buy one get one free, plus that other stuff) so it would be disappointing if T-Mobile wasn't also doing it.
    Seems like it.
    08-02-2016 03:47 PM
    T-Mobile isn't doing a bogo
    08-02-2016 03:56 PM
    2 hours to do all that? Why not tell them you don't want them to open the box and molest your new phone and to leave it be...? Do it at home on your own.
    08-02-2016 03:58 PM
    T-Mobile isn't doing a bogo
    Not what I heard.
    08-02-2016 04:07 PM
    2 hours to do all that? Why not tell them you don't want them to open the box and molest your new phone and to leave it be...? Do it at home on your own.
    Probably should. I also hate it when these stores offer to install the glass protector too. Like when my dad bought Zagg HD screen protector at Best Buy for his S5 they put it on and it ended up having some specs of dirt under it.

But yes then I'm probably better off having the phone shipped directly to me and popping the SIM card in myself. I just hate having to stand there to get waited on too. Up in St. Louis where I lived they had Tmobile stores everywhere. I had 3 stores within about 3 miles of me so waiting was never an issue because they got so many stores they are never swamped unless you go to the one in the mall.

I'm on my mom's plan so I had to bring my mom with me, but last time they let me buy the phone without her there since I wasn't making any changes to the number or plan. She hated waiting a long time when I bought my Note 5.
    08-02-2016 04:20 PM
    Probably should. I also hate it when these stores offer to install the glass protector too. Like when my dad bought Zagg HD screen protector at Best Buy for his S5 they put it on and it ended up having some specs of dirt under it.
    Let them install. Because if that happens next time, you make them change it right then and there. That's your right. When I did them for customers, I was a pro. But if for some reason I messed up, I replaced it without even being asked. Bad business to send you off with a shoddy product.
    08-02-2016 04:26 PM
    I contacted tmobile and they stated if you are on Jump on demand program there will be no upfront cost!

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-02-2016 05:49 PM
    JOD usually comes later.
    Just asked a TMo rep and they said JOD would be available for the preorders tonight. Whether or not that's true, remains to be seen in a few hours.
    08-02-2016 05:50 PM
    You can order your phone 9pm pst.

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-02-2016 05:52 PM
    Just asked a TMo rep and they said JOD would be available for the preorders tonight. Whether or not that's true, remains to be seen in a few hours.
    That's pretty nice. Last time they made people go in store.

I will be up at 12 AM ordering . I won't be doing JOD though.
    08-02-2016 05:55 PM
    That's pretty nice. Last time they made people go in store.

I will be up at 12 AM ordering . I won't be doing JOD though.
    Good to be in PST .. 9 pm for us. At least they aren't doing 12 am PST like Apple , that will suck for east coast people.
    08-02-2016 06:18 PM
    If I want to buy this phone the week it's launched, do you think the stores will end up out of stock like they did with the S7, S7E? Just wondering if the Note line is as popular as the standard Galaxy Line. If they're out of it and I have them order me one should it just take a few days or could it be weeks before the carriers warehouse has them in stock to ship?
    08-02-2016 06:20 PM
    Good to be in PST .. 9 pm for us. At least they aren't doing 12 am PST like Apple , that will suck for east coast people.
    Lucky for me I don't go to bed till 1-3 AM usually so it isn't too bad .
    08-02-2016 06:26 PM
    If I want to buy this phone the week it's launched, do you think the stores will end up out of stock like they did with the S7, S7E? Just wondering if the Note line is as popular as the standard Galaxy Line. If they're out of it and I have them order me one should it just take a few days or could it be weeks before the carriers warehouse has them in stock to ship?
    Depends on your stores. I walked in on day one and picked up two S7 Edge devices without issue.
    08-02-2016 06:26 PM
    Depends on your stores. I walked in on day one and picked up two S7 Edge devices without issue.
    What I figured. As I mentioned before my county has only one store so they get pretty busy. I might just end up ordering it if that's the case instead of driving 30 miles to another store.
    08-02-2016 06:29 PM
    I talked to a rep via DM on Twitter who said the same thing. Also said JoD would be eligible for the freebie as well.
    08-02-2016 06:32 PM
4,818 1234 ...