08-15-2016 03:50 PM
4,818 ... 2122232425 ...
tools
    I ordered the Black Onyx. I loved how they made it all black. Even the border of the phone. I don't think we see any movement until next weekend personally. Maybe you T Mobile customers might but when I ordered the S7 Edge it didn't ship until the Monday before release
    08-07-2016 12:49 PM

Weren't you the same person chastising me when I told everyone to relax and be patient?? And you also said that "we are all excited to get the new device". Seems like your tone has changed.
    If you go back and read your comment and the surrounding responses before it... Really READ it, you should understand my response. So no, my tone hasn't changed.
    08-07-2016 12:50 PM
    Verizon? This is T-Mobile orders we are talking about in this thread.
    I know. But you guys have a good conversation going here and you also see movement before Verizon users do. So I like to check your thread
    Springfield98 likes this.
    08-07-2016 12:50 PM
    I ordered the Black Onyx. I loved how they made it all black. Even the border of the phone. I don't think we see any movement until next weekend personally. Maybe you T Mobile customers might but when I ordered the S7 Edge it didn't ship until the Monday before release
    Who's your carrier?
    08-07-2016 12:51 PM
    I know. But you guys have a good conversation going here and you also see movement before Verizon users do. So I like to check your thread
    Ah. The T-Mobile thread has more comments than the stickied thread at the top. I didn't know there were so many T-Mobile users. I remember when T-Mobile was the underdog.
    08-07-2016 12:53 PM
    Ahh got it I thought you posted by mistake
    08-07-2016 12:53 PM
    Plus once T Mobile gets another tower up in my area I might switch. So I like to read about how you guys get treated. Sounds really good so far. I think T Mobile is well on their way to challenging Verizon for the top spot
    08-07-2016 01:00 PM
    Plus once T Mobile gets another tower up in my area I might switch. So I like to read about how you guys get treated. Sounds really good so far. I think T Mobile is well on their way to challenging Verizon for the top spot
    Yep...it all depends where you are. But they are improving rapidly and also main thing for me I can use any damn phone I want unlike Verizon where some phones not have CDMA or even if there are some things don't work well etc.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/t...000000631.html

http://i.imgur.com/8UQvH15.png
    08-07-2016 01:04 PM
    Good plan. Verizon was king of the hill coverage wise for a long time. T-Mobile was terrible. And then Johnnie got in and made major changes and updates to their infrastructure. T-Mobile continues to catch up to big red. Been with T-Mobile for 13 years and it wasn't the easiest journey!
    08-07-2016 01:04 PM
    Damn it I shouldn't have played with it for an hour at Best Buy. I want it now. Feels amazing the hand. Even bought the wireless stand Samsung charger for 41.99. I'm ready.
    08-07-2016 01:17 PM
    I'm glad I bought the Note7 instead of the Edge. Once I played around with the Note I knew I'd want it over the Edge. the extra 80 bucks is worth it imo.

I hope this phone last me at least a year and a half. Maybe wait for the Note 9 to come out or buy the Note 8 a bit after release when unlocked models come out and price goes down.

I got a feeling next years Note won't be a lot different than this years since they added so many things this year. Maybe slightly better camera and processor.

Everyone think tomorrow we will start to see movement with our phones?
    Possibly. You never know. Has anyone been charged?
    08-07-2016 01:20 PM
    Possibly. You never know. Has anyone been charged?
    As far as I know no one has been charged. We all have the order processing message still.
    08-07-2016 01:22 PM
    08-07-2016 02:22 PM
    This person is saying ATT is shipping Wed or Thur!

Will us Tmobile users get our phones this we… | Samsung Galaxy Note 7
    Ill rather see someone with proof showing a shipped date instead of guesses because we all getting hyped
    08-07-2016 02:37 PM
    Will the phone stores have the Otterbox Defender before launch date you guys think?
    08-07-2016 02:39 PM
    Will the phone stores have the Otterbox Defender before launch date you guys think?
    Check amazon.
    08-07-2016 02:51 PM
    08-07-2016 04:44 PM
    The thread is too long to examine fully but you all should remember the Netflix/gear/memory gift is from Samsung. T-Mobile itself also offers you a free Samsung tablet on TOP of that, and if you read closely into it online, you don't end up paying anything extra.
    08-07-2016 04:52 PM
    The thread is too long to examine fully but you all should remember the Netflix/gear/memory gift is from Samsung. T-Mobile itself also offers you a free Samsung tablet on TOP of that, and if you read closely into it online, you don't end up paying anything extra.
    I'm debating on the memory card rather than Netflix. I already have Netflix for another few months because of the s7
    08-07-2016 04:55 PM
    I'm debating on the memory card rather than Netflix. I already have Netflix for another few months because of the s7
    That memory card holds way more value than Netflix, so it's ideal if you're planning on reselling it: Micro SD EVO+ 256GB Memory Card w/ Adapter Memory & Storage - MB-MC256DA/AM | Samsung US
    08-07-2016 05:00 PM
    That memory card holds way more value than Netflix, so it's ideal if you're planning on reselling it: Micro SD EVO+ 256GB Memory Card w/ Adapter Memory & Storage - MB-MC256DA/AM | Samsung US
    Not so much for resell. I have a 64 gb on my so right now half full. I guess I can resell
    08-07-2016 05:02 PM
    Yes and no. Here is a quote from the details of the offer "To take advantage of this deal, you’ll need to buy your devices on EIP and you’ll need to get at least a 2GB Mobile Internet plan on the tablet. You’ll also need to purchase both devices on the same day and on the same account. If you meet those qualifications, you’ll receive monthly bill credits to cover the cost of your tablet.". So you have to purchase a data plan for the tablet and all purchases have to be made on the same day as it's a one day only BOGO deal which I believe has already passed. Here's the page: T-Mobile offering free tablet with purchase of select Samsung smartphones - TmoNews
    08-07-2016 06:15 PM
    Yes and no. Here is a quote from the details of the offer "To take advantage of this deal, you’ll need to buy your devices on EIP and you’ll need to get at least a 2GB Mobile Internet plan on the tablet. You’ll also need to purchase both devices on the same day and on the same account. If you meet those qualifications, you’ll receive monthly bill credits to cover the cost of your tablet.". So you have to purchase a data plan for the tablet and all purchases have to be made on the same day as it's a one day only BOGO deal which I believe has already passed. Here's the page: T-Mobile offering free tablet with purchase of select Samsung smartphones - TmoNews
    The chat agent said I could use the On Demand plan with no issue. That's free, with no internet unless you purchase a pass, so you can use the tablet only on wifi.
    08-07-2016 06:17 PM
    Looks like I will be waiting until the Note 8. T-mo want me to pay 450$ down just to get the note 7 lol.
    08-07-2016 06:52 PM
    Looks like I will be waiting until the Note 8. T-mo want me to pay 450$ down just to get the note 7 lol.
    Even if you're upgrading a phone?
    08-07-2016 06:54 PM
4,818 ... 2122232425 ...