08-15-2016 03:50 PM
4,818 ... 3031323334 ...
tools
    We all know Verizon won't ship a minute early
    Well, they do ship before the 19th. Technically, that's early.
    08-08-2016 10:25 PM
    Tonight, Samsung mentioned to me that TMO has "shipped out devices way early before".

She has nothing to do with release dates etc, but it is known TMO ships early. This could be good or bad.. It could mean they will ship early as usual, it could mean Samsung doesn't want them shipping so early..
    I would guess if Samsung wanted them to stop shipping early, it would happen. That might happen with this phone and continue going forward.

But clearly Samsung hasn't cared to much so far since it's happened more than once.

This is my first preorder with T-Mobile so I hope they didn't get axed from delivering early this time around.
    Kelly Kearns likes this.
    08-08-2016 10:32 PM
    Yea those are all BS answers IMO. it seems like each employee makes up something just to shut you up. Do you guys think for us who ordered 8/3 or 8/4 in the first batch will see the devices this week?
    I highly doubt it. Maybe this time next maybe they will ship out, but not this week.

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-08-2016 10:33 PM
    Sorry guys. My selfishness that I need it before 10pm next Wednesday night ( red eye flight ) or else having to wait until the 24th, basically ruins it for everyone. Haha. It will be right on release day just to stick it to me. Blame me.
    08-08-2016 10:40 PM
    Yea, it seems to be the blue only. My gf was not affected by the "Set back"

(picture with imei removed)
    Mod Note, please do not post picture of the imei.
    08-08-2016 10:57 PM
    Well that's what I was told by the so called supervisor, just reporting what I was told guys. I also thought he just bsing me as well. He said it had to do with the Samsung promotion redemptions. I just want my device.. I've bought so many cases for it already!!
    And a CS rep told me the 69.99 dollar fee was a "memory storage" fee. They're total idiots.
    gpatrick15 likes this.
    08-09-2016 12:49 AM
    08-09-2016 01:33 AM
    I have a friend who's a big general manager for T-Mobile and she told me they will start shipping phones after August 11th from the warehouse most people should receive them by Saturday and some after the weekend (depends how far or close the warehouse is from you) She also said concerning the blue coral most of them are back order so few people will get them before release date and some people will have to wait until after because the color is so popular. So basically if you ordered Onyx Black or the silver one you are safe and most likely will get it before the 19th. If I'm not mistaken the warehouse is in Kentucky and T-Mobile is shipping overnight I'll be very surprised if we don't have phones by this weekend and I guess that's depending on
    color and when you placed the order.

*edited a few times to fix Grammer and add more info*
    08-09-2016 02:43 AM
    I have a friend who's a big general manager for T-Mobile and she told me they will start shipping phones after August 11th from the warehouse most people should receive them by Saturday and some after the weekend (depends how far or close the warehouse is from you) She also said concerning the blue coral most of them are back order so few people will get them before release date and some people will have to wait until after because the color is so popular. So basically if you ordered Onyx Black of the silver one most likely you will get it before release date
    That cleared everything up. But I hope that the coral ones goes out to the people who ordered on the first couple days which is only fair.
    08-09-2016 02:51 AM
    That cleared everything up. But I hope that the coral ones goes out to the people who ordered on the first couple days which is only fair.
    Me Knowing Tmobile so well they will ship to people who ordered late and the ones who pre-order early get them after the 19th. Happen to me a few times with iphones and other devices. As well sometimes they give people who jump in stores first priority I don't know why
    08-09-2016 02:58 AM
    Well this sucks, I knew I should've gotten black.. Hopefully when I get it I will be able to bask in all its blue coral beauty.. Worth? I don't know.. Waiting for the weekend to see if I am the lucky few to get those blue phones!
    08-09-2016 03:10 AM
    Well this sucks, I knew I should've gotten black.. Hopefully when I get it I will be able to bask in all its blue coral beauty.. Worth? I don't know.. Waiting for the weekend to see if I am the lucky few to get those blue phones!
    I hope we both will be lucky. But if not I think it would be wroth the wait
    08-09-2016 03:15 AM
    My ship date changed to 8/23 - 9/06 I pre order in the 1st hour {:-(
    08-09-2016 03:49 AM
    Mine still says 8/18-8/19. What color did you order? I requested black.
    08-09-2016 04:27 AM
    Tmobile is known to do that, many times in the past I order phones and see in the forums people who order days after me get there orders shipped way before me. There's no type of organization with T-Mobile they ship to Whoever Whenever

I order 5 mins after pre order started. Onxy black and My ship date is still 8/18 - 8/19
    08-09-2016 04:29 AM
    Yep, we all know how that feels.. Incompetent t-mobile reps taking pre orders like usual..
    08-09-2016 04:31 AM
    Yep, we all know how that feels.. Incompetent t-mobile reps taking pre orders like usual..
    I first called the 800 nbr for tmobile on the 3rd and had a horrendous time with the rep then, plus they had some issue with my card for setting up the down payment (doesn't charge u til ship date). I had to try again the next day on the phone this time with local store before it finally worked. I am hoping it ships this week.
    08-09-2016 04:39 AM
    Me Knowing Tmobile so well they will ship to people who ordered late and the ones who pre-order early get them after the 19th. Happen to me a few times with iphones and other devices. As well sometimes they give people who jump in stores first priority I don't know why
    Same here. Ordered my Note 4 at the last minute and got mine 2 days later. Way before the ones who pre ordered early.
    08-09-2016 04:45 AM
    If it's accurate.
    08-09-2016 05:54 AM
    Last February with the S7 Edge, I ordered on the 27th. I fully expected people who ordered before I did to get their phones before me of course. Two days later, I went on the T-Mobile site and ordered a second phone. I received that second phone the VERY NEXT DAY before my original preorder even shipped and long before others who ordered before me, got theirs.

I later called to try and cancel the original preorder so I wouldn't get two phones and they said they cancelled it. That Saturday, I got my original preorder and decided to keep it anyways where I still have both today.

Don't count on T-Mobile shipping phones in the order that the orders were received. I'm sure if you start asking people here as they get their phones, what their order dates were, you will see some got their phones sooner then others who ordered before they did.
    08-09-2016 06:00 AM
    So I spoke to a store GM and they informed me that Tmobile is having a problem receiving the Blue Coral device. So to not cause any problems with customers they are trying to resolve the situation before they ship out any devices. He said that the stores have been informed that if they receive any Blue Coral devices to send them back to headquarters so that all pre orders will be filled 1st and then they will stock the stores.
    08-09-2016 06:04 AM
    He said that the stores have been informed that if they receive any Blue Coral devices to send them back to headquarters so that all pre orders will be filled 1st and then they will stock the stores.
    I don't buy that at all. I know it's what you were told but no way.
    08-09-2016 06:08 AM
    *edited a few times to fix Grammer and add more info*
    Can't tell if trolling or not...
    anon(52425) likes this.
    08-09-2016 06:10 AM
    Sounds to be true. He said that is the protocol when they are having a problem full filling pre orders because it's not fair to the customers that did it in advance to wait longer than the ones that didn't. That's why Tmobile usually ships early to full fill the pre orders before they fill the stores. I wouldn't be surprised if on release date stores onlyrics have black and silver. Which is fine because I order black but still not right for the many people that ordered blue.
    08-09-2016 06:20 AM
    Sounds to be true. He said that is the protocol when they are having a problem full filling pre orders because it's not fair to the customers that did it in advance to wait longer than the ones that didn't. That's why Tmobile usually ships early to full fill the pre orders before they fill the stores. I wouldn't be surprised if on release date stores onlyrics have black and silver. Which is fine because I order black but still not right for the many people that ordered blue.
    It doesn't make any sense and places the possibility of further delay. As others have said, and I have seen this to be correct as well, there are people that order days after others, only to get theirs first. I don't see T-Mobile waiting for Samsung to get their stock in and shipped to store, only to send it back into "headquarters" and then re-ship to others. It sounds like a logistical nightmare. If what we are seeing with the blue is correct, some will be delayed and others won't.
    bhatech likes this.
    08-09-2016 06:27 AM
4,818 ... 3031323334 ...