T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Yup. First started hearing about the changes on XDA a short while ago. Checked mine, and bam. Though I heard some people's shipping dates worsened.
Dates getting pushed back isn't good but it's nice to hear about things changing in the system.

With my JoD order, there are no details other than 'being processed' so I'm guessing I'll never see mine change until it ships.

besweeet

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Yup I just got confirmation that tmobile has received shipments of the note 7 in their warehouse.

Now hopefully they'll start sending them out today. I'll be ecstatic if they'll start being delivered this Wednesday the 10th.

UPDATE: My date has changed back to 8/18-19... Others on XDA are saying this as well.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Now hopefully they'll start sending them out today. I'll be ecstatic if they'll start being delivered this Wednesday the 10th.

UPDATE: My date has changed back to 8/18-19... Others on XDA are saying this as well.

I ordered the black also early on and mine says the same, 8/18/ 8/19

robbob88

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
Question to those who preordered through T-Mobile. I noticed on the product page for the Note 7 that you can still get either a 256gb card or Fit2. But when I preordered last night I didn't see any of that. Was that for new customers only? Or will I get to pick what I want once I receive the phone?

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Question to those who preordered through T-Mobile. I noticed on the product page for the Note 7 that you can still get either a 256gb card or Fit2. But when I preordered last night I didn't see any of that. Was that for new customers only? Or will I get to pick what I want once I receive the phone?
You submit the required info to the Samsung promotions site once you receive the phone and they will fulfill your redemption.

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
You will have to visit the Samsung Promotions website (further info on t-mobile site with proper links) once u receive ur device and will need to submit specific i fo for your order and device to redeem the promo item of your choice (due to supllies lasting, so do it quickly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs