T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Mine says the same. How long ago did you place your order? I just did mine last night. I was guessing it was because it was too new. There should be SOME information besides a question mark, IMO.
You would think but Care team assured me it's correct. Said it will update when it ships. I ordered first day and my order looks the same on JoD.

JessiLulu

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
You would think but Care team assured me it's correct. Said it will update when it ships. I ordered first day and my order looks the same on JoD.

Yes, JOD orders look that way. I am upgrading with Jump, but not turning in my device. My husband is upgrading with JOD. On our account page, my order shows up clear, but his is showing the blank phone due to JOD.

Posted via the Android Central App

Cherries01

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I was hoping to pre-order today... but my jump upgrade isn't due until 8/20 and the rep told me there's no way to pre-order it now but to wait on 8/20 to get it at the store where it would properly process it :'(

Vizualize

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Pre Ordered Black N7. Going with the 256gb SD when I redeem the promo. I have no need for a fitness tracker. Wouldve rather seen a $ off coupon for the battery pack case or a fast wireless charger.

wookiee2cu

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
Is it normal that on my processing page it has a question mark and nothing else?

That's how mine is with my Note 5 listed below, I ordered the morning of the 3rd and did it through my Jump On Demand account... assuming it's normal as I got confirmation emails and a copy of my contract after I did the digital signing.

Nygiants1991

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
Mine says the same. How long ago did you place your order? I just did mine last night. I was guessing it was because it was too new. There should be SOME information besides a question mark, IMO.

Mine was done on the 4th

Thorby

Aug 7, 2016
Visit site
Question to those who preordered through T-Mobile. I noticed on the product page for the Note 7 that you can still get either a 256gb card or Fit2. But when I preordered last night I didn't see any of that. Was that for new customers only? Or will I get to pick what I want once I receive the phone?
You get that directly through Samsung, not T-Mobile. Try Samsung.com

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
TMO today said their goal is to be early as they usually are and until the phones are there and Samsung says release them, everything is an estimate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs