08-15-2016 03:50 PM
4,818 ... 3738394041 ...
tools
    Anyone get this when trying to check your order status? I ordered the black the day after pre orders started. I click on the +, but it doesn't do anything. I did get both a Twitter DM and a text with a confirmation code, but have never been able to see a date.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...44830f2e02.jpg
    They all seem to come from S7/S7E too
    JJones1210 likes this.
    08-09-2016 05:58 PM
    Anyone get this when trying to check your order status? I ordered the black the day after pre orders started. I click on the +, but it doesn't do anything. I did get both a Twitter DM and a text with a confirmation code, but have never been able to see a date.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...44830f2e02.jpg
    If your on JOD that's why. It's normal for all JOD upgrades
    08-09-2016 05:59 PM
    They all seem to come from S7/S7E too
    It's JOD. I placed a pre-order with TMO and I have a Note 5. I canceled my pre-order because my other order method came through.

Mine looked like that also.
    JJones1210 likes this.
    08-09-2016 06:00 PM
    Glad to see I'm not the only one doing that lol. I thought I was crazy.
    We're all crazy for constantly checking the N7's status. DELIVER ALREADY!!!
    lsmith9523 likes this.
    08-09-2016 06:01 PM
    If your on JOD that's why. It's normal for all JOD upgrades
    Cool, never pre ordered before so I had no idea. Thanks ( and go Giants!)
    08-09-2016 06:01 PM
    With nearly 950 comments who will be the lucky one to post #1,000? Let's hope it will be the lucky one who says thier phone has been shipped or has a shipping label and ready to be shipped.

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-09-2016 06:03 PM
    Hi friends, so like you all, I have a few Note 7s I'm waiting on and hoping I won't be delayed, but since there seems to be confusion and speculation about how preorders are handled at Tmo, I hope this info helps

Attached Thumbnails T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information-3529.jpg  
    08-09-2016 06:11 PM
    Hi friends, so like you all, I have a few Note 7s I'm waiting on and hoping I won't be delayed, but since there seems to be confusion and speculation about how preorders are handled at Tmo, I hope this info helps

Textbook pre-order info...
    DETERMINOLOGY likes this.
    08-09-2016 06:15 PM
    Hey guys, does anyone know if there will be a large difference in recieval date between priority mail vs. overnight mail from T-Mobile? I went in-store to order and they set my order up for priority mail; anyone with past experiences like this?
    08-09-2016 06:20 PM

Text version below. #ManualLabor
    Pre-Orders
    • Pre-orders work the same as backorders in our device order management systems and are required to be ship-to orders.
    • Most pre-orders are available in Retail, Web and through Customer Care, but the option to pre-order devices may vary by channel depending on availability.
    • Estimated ship dates are provided at the time of pre-order and coincide with the expected launch dates of devices.
    • Orders are shipped out in the order in which they are they are submitted (typo on T-Mobile's part?).
    • Pre-orders do not ship until all devices in a multi-device order are in stock.
    • To prevent delays, customers who order two devices should complete separate orders for each device.
    • EIP orders are not considered complete and shipped until E-signatures have been signed within 96 hours of order dates. If the authorizations expire, customers lose their places in line.
    • Customers have to provide a valid credit card to complete a pre-order.
    • Customers will receive notification when the order ships or if there is a problem.
    • Pay in Advance customers cannot pre-order devices.

JUMP! pre-orders
    • Customers must wait for their new devices to arrive and then log into their My T-Mobile accounts to print return shipping labels on the Order and trade-in status page.
    • Customers can then package their trade-in devices, attach the printed labels to the packages, and drop them off the package (another T-Mobile typo?) at a USPS location.
    • When Assurant gets the trade-in devices, the remaining balance for the original EIP is paid off (which can take up to three bill cycles).
    • Customers can return to the Order and trade-in status page at any time to track their returns, view the credit status and accept or decline the assessed value when an exception occurs.
    • Customers can also view their DRP Agreements, POS receipts (if applicable), and any pictures associated with new assessed values.

JUMP! On Demand pre-orders
    • Customer can place ship-to pre-orders through Retail or Care and will not be charged until their new devices ship.
    • Customers have 14 days from the date they receive their new devices to return their originally leased devices back to Retail stores - Leased devices cannot be mailed back to T-Mobile or Assurant.
    • Customers' original lease balances are forgiven once they successfully return their originally leased devices back to Retail stores.
    • Customers who want to trade-in their current devices when upgrading to leases must mail their original device to Assurant within 30 days of shipment of their new devices. This does not apply to lease to lease upgrades since all leased devices must be returned to Retail stores.
    08-09-2016 06:28 PM
    Hey guys, does anyone know if there will be a large difference in recieval date between priority mail vs. overnight mail from T-Mobile? I went in-store to order and they set my order up for priority mail; anyone with past experiences like this?
    Pretty sure that they all reflect priority but will in fact be overnight
    08-09-2016 06:31 PM
    Oh okay great, thank you! I was a little worried about that lol.
    Siggystyle likes this.
    08-09-2016 06:54 PM
    It's 9:00 pm and my phone is still being processed. Its been close to one week since the pre-order has started. Its about time to start shipping those bad boys out.

Siggystyle likes this.
    08-09-2016 08:05 PM
    It's 9:00 pm and my phone is still being processed. Its been close to one week since the pre-order has started. Its about time to start shipping those bad boys out.

I'm with this guy... Send those puppies on OUT!!
    08-09-2016 08:24 PM
    Is Tmobile dragging its feet this time and not releasing them as early?
    08-09-2016 08:29 PM
    I don't really see it as dragging their feet when Samsung clearly provided us with an availability date. It would be nice to get it early but it's not promised to us.
    08-09-2016 08:31 PM
    This wait is making me less excited. Gets tiring seeing page after page of the same post.
    08-09-2016 08:31 PM
    I'm not even with T Mobile and I'm checking this thread out tons of times a day waiting to see if you guys are starting to see movement. Lol
    Same here, not a while lot of chatter with the Sprint camp. So, I'll watch here and hope we're not too far behind.
    Same. I ordered 3 cases, 2 screen protectors, extra USB C cables, USB c to Micro USB adapters, etc. It's like I can't stop until I get the phone lol. It better get here before I go broke buying things for it.
    debdroid1a and bhatech like this.
    08-09-2016 08:43 PM
    This wait is making me less excited. Gets tiring seeing page after page of the same post.
    I don't know.. Still pretty excited here..
    08-09-2016 09:55 PM
    I must admit I lurk this thread too lol

08-09-2016 09:59 PM
    Someone on XDA replied to me when I asked if we will have it by saturday and they said they think so based on what others with connections to tmobile are posting on the forums. I ordered black and around noon on 8/4 so I would think I would be part of the first wave to go out.
    08-09-2016 10:01 PM
    Already not happening as early as the S7's. I got my S7e 12 days before retail release. 2/29. As did many. I ordered that S7e about 30min after preorders went live...and did the same with the N7. I'm on JOD.

There's a really good chance people will start getting notices in a day or two. Probably the 11th, 12th. It'll probably ship from Lexington, KY as they have in the past. No doubt Tmo will be first again. They were with the S6, Note5...and probably further back as well.

Only bummer this time around, is the new fine print for the promo. With the S7's, it was 6 weeks they had to get your gift to ya. Turned out, that was spot on for my VR. This time, it says they have 12 weeks to send the gift. That means people need to take a deep breathe and be ready to wait till November for that promo gift to arrive. No doubt there will be anxious hysteria in the forums for several months
    08-09-2016 10:06 PM
    I put the likelihood of TMO users getting their phones early at 75%.
    08-09-2016 10:18 PM
    Already not happening as early as the S7's. I got my S7e 12 days before retail release. 2/29. As did many. I ordered that S7e about 30min after preorders went live...and did the same with the N7. I'm on JOD.

There's a really good chance people will start getting notices in a day or two. Probably the 11th, 12th. It'll probably ship from Lexington, KY as they have in the past. No doubt Tmo will be first again. They were with the S6, Note5...and probably further back as well.

Only bummer this time around, is the new fine print for the promo. With the S7's, it was 6 weeks they had to get your gift to ya. Turned out, that was spot on for my VR. This time, it says they have 12 weeks to send the gift. That means people need to take a deep breathe and be ready to wait till November for that promo gift to arrive. No doubt there will be anxious hysteria in the forums for several months
    At this point I don't even care about the gift. I care about getting the phone. My estimated ship date has been jumping around and not in a good way. It went from 8/18-8/19 to 9/6-9/20 then back to 8/18-8/19 then to 8/23-9/6. So I'm pretty annoyed because I thought the point of pre-ordering was to get the device at least by release date. I've been told by several reps on chat, phone, and Twitter that it's an error and I'll get my phone by the 19th since I ordered on the 4th.
    08-09-2016 10:20 PM
    My ship date got pushed back from the 19th to the 23rd. Wtf........

08-09-2016 10:58 PM
4,818 ... 3738394041 ...