08-15-2016 03:50 PM
4,818 ... 3940414243 ...
tools
    It's not considered missing out if we never really had the option in the first place. Tbh we pre-ordered for the convenience and the gifts is just a plus. We weren't really looking for any incentives at all. We just wanted the phone. But if they want to throw a watch or sd card I'll take that too. But if they said they were no longer offering the gifts majority of us would still keep our preorder cause we want a new device....and now. Pre-ordering gives us the best chance of having it sooner than others
    Exactly, I would order the phone if they gave me nothing. If they want to even give me some Samsung toilet paper as a bundle with the phone, hell I'd take it!
    08-10-2016 03:03 AM
    They'll start shipping tomorrow. Mark my words!
    No source just a strong feeling lol
    I certainly hope so.. My empty cases and useless usb type c (currently using s7e) are just collecting dust..
    08-10-2016 03:04 AM
    I posted yesterday a friend who's a manager at t-mobile told me shipping will begin on the 11th, hopefully that's correct

Posted via the Android Central App
    I asked this homeless guy who hangs out at the 7-11 asking for change and he said the same thing too. Rock and roll!
    rsmin, AS7Edge, mikef91 and 2 others like this.
    08-10-2016 03:09 AM
    I asked this homeless guy who hangs out at the 7-11 asking for change and he said the same thing too. Rock and roll!
    Haters gonna hate smh ๐Ÿ˜”

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-10-2016 03:11 AM
    I tried to have UPS reroute a package to the UPS store when I received my S7 Edge. That delayed shipment by a day. It was held at the fulfilment center and taken to the UPS store the next day. Never doing that again.
    08-10-2016 03:40 AM
    As soon as you get the tracking # you go to website and use the fields/instructions to determine which optuons you want for your delivery...
    I did this for my S7 Edge and it delayed delivery by an entire day. They held it at the fulfilment center (which was 15 miles from my house) and sent it to the UPS store the next day. They wouldn't allow me to go get it myself at the fulfilment center. Last time I do that.
    08-10-2016 03:42 AM
    I think that Samsung may have put them on a leash
    I think that is a possibility. Don't know if anyone remembers the comment on made a couple days ago..

I've been in some serious talks for several days with several Ina group, very high up in Samsung. When I was told Samsung would get my phone from TMO and sent to me, I mentioned maybe I would get it early since TMO has sent phones early. I got a chuckle and was told, "yeah TMO has sent out phones earlier than we have wanted".

That could have been an observation, that could have been a clue. I didn't ask.
    08-10-2016 03:59 AM
    Why does Samsung allow companies to release it early in other countries though? Why do they get special treatment?
    Countries have their own release dates.
    08-10-2016 04:00 AM
    As a T-mobile customer, I am wondering why you guys are ordering the Note 7 when we don't get any deal that other carriers get such as the $150 GC from Sam Clubs or the $100 GC from Targets?
    You get the deal in addition you can choose from a year of Netflix. We have the most gifts to choose from.

https://promos.samsungpromotions.com...s/EnterTmobile
    08-10-2016 04:03 AM
    Should I get the fitness tracker, sd card or netflix..
    Last year I got the Netflix, but now we have two Netflix accounts. I have a couple of smaller SD cards, which I don't miss. I don't wear a watch so I'm not going to wear a Gear Fit.

So for me of the three I won't likely use.. Probably the SD card. If we didn't already have the other free Netflix account, I would do that. The SD card is the one that "doesn't expire" or have newer technology. If you don't use it, then you can sell it. Of you have a paid Netflix account, you can still get your account free for a year, so that is saving you money. Also TMO has Binge On with Netflix, so that cuts down on data use.
    08-10-2016 04:10 AM
    I sort of am if it sound weird? What I meant to say is when it come to the Note 7, we get less than the other 3 major carriers and was wondering if it bother you guys at all? I mean we are losing out on either $150 or $100 gift card.
    IIRC, you have to be a new customer to get those deals and a qualified phone to trade in.
    08-10-2016 04:13 AM
    That 256GB memory card is gonna go fast, I remember for the s7 edge the vr was out of stock and I didn't get mines until early June lol which I sold and only got 60 for smh.
    08-10-2016 04:15 AM
    With claiming it through Prizelogic, it is based on when you do your claim.

Myself I would use Netflix more and if we didn't ready have a second free Netflix account, I would do that. That is over $100 a year I would be paying anyway, so that would save me money.
    08-10-2016 04:35 AM
    As a T-mobile customer, I am wondering why you guys are ordering the Note 7 when we don't get any deal that other carriers get such as the $150 GC from Sam Clubs or the $100 GC from Targets?
    Well, those are retailers providing incentives to order from them to get you in their store, where they hope you either won't use the entire gift card, or you will end up spending more than the value of the gift card.

Also, for me, I'm on JoD and still owe T-Mobile $400 on my LG V10. On Swappa, the phone is selling for about $280ish. So really, T-Mobile is giving me $120 extra for my phone than I would get if I owned it outright. It's really all in how you look at it.
    08-10-2016 04:52 AM
    Well, those are retailers providing incentives to order from them to get you in their store, where they hope you either won't use the entire gift card, or you will end up spending more than the value of the gift card.

Also, for me, I'm on JoD and still owe T-Mobile $400 on my LG V10. On Swappa, the phone is selling for about $280ish. So really, T-Mobile is giving me $120 extra for my phone than I would get if I owned it outright. It's really all in how you look at it.
    You do know if you can find a local cash buyer that is willing to pay a good price, you have 14 days to turn in your current phone to TMO?
    08-10-2016 04:54 AM
    You do know if you can find a local cash buyer that is willing to pay a good price, you have 14 days to turn in your current phone to TMO?
    Not really I always upgrade and when it's time to send in the phone I don't so basically I still pay monthly... I usually sell on eBay make a quick profit... Still paying off the s2 classic watch and my note 5 from last year which I sold but stays on my bill. Might do the same with my s7 edge
    08-10-2016 04:58 AM
    I have 2 years free on Netflix already and I have a 256 gb card already as well. I have a gear s2 and fitbit. Ill still get the gear fit and give it as a Christmas present or donate it to charity.
    08-10-2016 05:02 AM
    Not really I always upgrade and when it's time to send in the phone I don't so basically I still pay monthly... I usually sell on eBay make a quick profit... Still paying off the s2 classic watch and my note 5 from last year which I sold but stays on my bill. Might do the same with my s7 edge
    In my area you can find local buyers paying top price on Craigslist, but every area isn't like that. TMO had told me I had 14 days because I knew I could sell it for much more than I owed. I've decided to give my Note 5 to my mom and just pay it off though. I got a good deal, and owe less than $200 on it. There was no way I was giving a year old Note 5 to TMO for less than $200 credit lol. Some like mine are selling here for $500.
    DaBlackman619 and Thorby like this.
    08-10-2016 05:02 AM
    At the end of the day it's better off to sell, tmobile still gets paid monthly and you make some extra cash. My eip last time I check is over $1000 lol ๐Ÿ˜
    Kelly Kearns likes this.
    08-10-2016 05:06 AM
    Yep, but a 9 month old LG V10 selling for $400 to cover what I still owe T-Mobile? Not gonna happen. I've been dealing with poor used LG values for 4 years now.
    I don't mind the gift taking long to arrive, the phone however..lol.
    In my area you can find local buyers paying top price on Craigslist, but every area isn't like that. TMO had told me I had 14 days because I knew I could sell it for much more than I owed. I've decided to give my Note 5 to my mom and just pay it off though. I got a good deal, and owe less than $200 on it. There was no way I was giving a year old Note 5 to TMO for less than $200 credit lol. Some like mine are selling here for $500.
    That is a pretty smart idea. I might do that with my s7 edge.
    08-10-2016 05:07 AM
    Yep, but a 9 month old LG V10 selling for $400 to cover what I still owe T-Mobile? Not gonna happen. I've been dealing with poor used LG values for 4 years now.
    Depends on the phone and demand, something like that I would send back. Ipad iphones and most Samsung phones always find buyers, especially on eBay or Craigslist
    08-10-2016 05:07 AM
    S7 edge last time I check you could easily get $550, t-mobile offer me $390 for it.
    08-10-2016 05:09 AM
    I have 2 years free on Netflix already and I have a 256 gb card already as well. I have a gear s2 and fitbit. Ill still get the gear fit and give it as a Christmas present or donate it to charity.
    What would you get if you had the choice again? I can't decide between the fitness tracker or the memory card..
    08-10-2016 05:14 AM
4,818 ... 3940414243 ...