08-15-2016 03:50 PM
4,818 ... 4041424344 ...
tools
    Yep, but a 9 month old LG V10 selling for $400 to cover what I still owe T-Mobile? Not gonna happen. I've been dealing with poor used LG values for 4 years now.
    It for sure depends on the phone. It has to be a phone you can sell for more to make it worth your time.
    08-10-2016 05:17 AM
    That is a pretty smart idea. I might do that with my s7 edge.
    Do not ship the phone anywhere, even if they want to use PayPal, etc. Those are known scammers. They have been scamming on Craigslist using PayPal for a long time.

Local, cash only buyers. I only meet people inside and it is generally at the carrier where they want to activate the phone. If they aren't interested in that, then it is inside somewhere public.

I had one scammer contact me with my first phone about shipping. I did a Google search and found the info about those scammers. I've sold no less than 5 phones that way.

I would put in my ad, "local cash buyers only, absolutely no shipping".
    networkdood likes this.
    08-10-2016 05:21 AM
    What would you get if you had the choice again? I can't decide between the fitness tracker or the memory card..
    Unless you want to use the fitness tracker or know someone that wants it, I would probably get the card.

Now if you have paid Netflix already, they will give your account a free year so that saves money.
    08-10-2016 05:23 AM
    What would you get if you had the choice again? I can't decide between the fitness tracker or the memory card..
    It depends. If you save a lot of video or movies to your phone then memory card hands down. The only problem that you run into is if the memory card get corrupted then you will have to buy a new one.

If you have Netflix and want your gift immediately and want to save a year on Netflix then this the best option. I have 2 years because when me and my wife pre ordered the S7 and S7edge they gave you Netflix and the gear VR.

The Gear Fit might have been my choice. If you use a fit bit then you have a choice to sale one or the other. I have a fitbit charge HR but I think the Gear Fit is a bit better than that. Plus if it breaks its is fixable unlike the memory card. The only problem I run into is that I have a Gear S2 and as of right now you can only have 1 gear device attached to a phone through the gear manager.
    08-10-2016 05:30 AM
    It's perfectly fine selling on eBay and PayPal you just gotta be smart and make sure you have insurance when you send things to people
    08-10-2016 05:43 AM
    Everything right now is just speculation. No one knows. No even T-Mobile.
    DETERMINOLOGY likes this.
    08-10-2016 05:53 AM
    It's perfectly fine selling on eBay and PayPal you just gotta be smart and make sure you have insurance when you send things to people
    Not Craigslist and PayPal. EBay is different.

More info:

https://craigslistpostingsecrets.wor.../pay-pal-scam/
    08-10-2016 06:09 AM
    Not Craigslist and PayPal. EBay is different.

More info:

https://craigslistpostingsecrets.wor.../pay-pal-scam/
    Ebay is PayPal....
    08-10-2016 06:17 AM
    Ebay is PayPal....
    I know. They don't guarantee any payments from Craigslist or individuals. Only on eBay.
    08-10-2016 06:18 AM
    I know. They don't guarantee any payments from Craigslist or individuals. Only on eBay.
    OK, yes on eBay it is you are correct
    08-10-2016 06:19 AM
    OK, yes on eBay it is you are correct
    Right, it is Craigslist that is the one I was talking to him about. Those PayPal scammers are all over Craigslist. They will offer you top dollar, sometimes extra, plus all shipping costs. Then they will pay you by PayPal.

Then they cancel the payment after you have shipped the item and you are out the item. A lot of times they are "in the US" and want to ship to a relative out of the country.
    08-10-2016 06:26 AM
    Everyone go to Twitter. #releasetheNote7. Tweet that at Samsung! Lol
    08-10-2016 06:27 AM
    Everyone go to Twitter. #releasetheNote7. Tweet that at Samsung! Lol
    We should all tweet that and post it on there Facebook page lol ๐Ÿ˜
    networkdood likes this.
    08-10-2016 06:28 AM
    You can use PayPal on eBay just watch the buyers you can use PayPal through swappa as well and again just watch the buyers
    08-10-2016 06:35 AM
    I hope that T-Mobile updates in real-time I have a concern that my estimated ship date may stay the 18th but it ships early early I definitely want to be home when it arrives
    networkdood likes this.
    08-10-2016 06:38 AM
    Actually I would rather they ship it to my work place depending on what day it goes out but I'm afraid to change anything for fear it would delay the shipment all together
    08-10-2016 06:39 AM
    Ebay is PayPal....
    Not anymore.
    08-10-2016 06:44 AM
    #releasetheNote7 is live!
    08-10-2016 06:47 AM
    Another night, another serving of no movement. I was wrong about page 40 being the magic spot.
    08-10-2016 07:03 AM
    #releasetheNote7 is live!
    Just sent went on Twitter myself #releasethenote7
    08-10-2016 07:06 AM
    Be specific people lol. #releasetmobilenote7
    besweeet and bhatech like this.
    08-10-2016 07:08 AM
    The trick is to have it held at the distribution center itself, then you can pick it up on the scheduled delivery date starting at whatever time the customer service center at the distribution center opens (8am around here). I've done this for several different items and actually gotten it way earlier than waiting for the ups truck to deliver because they always show up to my house about 8pm. Plus then the driver can't leave it at the wrong house...that's happened to me a couple times

**quote didn't attach, sorry for the duplicate

Posted via the Android Central App
    bhatech likes this.
    08-10-2016 07:09 AM
    I tried to have UPS reroute a package to the UPS store when I received my S7 Edge. That delayed shipment by a day. It was held at the fulfilment center and taken to the UPS store the next day. Never doing that again.
    The trick is to have it held at the distribution center itself, then you can pick it up on the scheduled delivery date starting at whatever time the customer service center at the distribution center opens (8am around here). I've done this for several different items and actually gotten it way earlier than waiting for the ups truck to deliver because they always show up to my house about 8pm. Plus then the driver can't leave it at the wrong house...that's happened to me a couple times

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-10-2016 07:23 AM
    I think that Samsung may have put them on a leash
    It's possible, but not sure what TMobile would be hurting by getting more handsets into the public prior to launch date... I would look at it as pre-release "hands-on marketing" and personal testimonials to go grab one of these bad boys when they launch... Especially with all of the excitement over this device... ๐Ÿ‘
    08-10-2016 07:39 AM
    You're torturing yourself. No need to look at that, or keep checking it. No need. It means nothing at this point.

Start to get anxious if you don't get your N7 by the 19th.

Every single release, people work themselves into a frenzy... and 9 times out of 10, for no reason.

Breathe We'll have our gorgeous devices in a week +/- a day or two.
    Agreed... Those ETA S are pointless, and anything a rep tells you can't be considered as fact or even likely... They have NO IDEA when the distribution centers will release, and if some do, they can't say anything on their "recorded" lines...
    08-10-2016 07:42 AM
4,818 ... 4041424344 ...