08-15-2016 03:50 PM
4,818 ... 4344454647 ...
tools
    Thanks for the confirmation. Your not getting any free gifts. Netflix is a much worst deal than the Fit 2 and SD card. So why do people say that T-mobile give more when it the same as everyone else? That where I'm confuse about.
    You don't get the Netflix with anyone else.
    08-10-2016 11:54 AM
    T-mobile has the most choices on what you can get.. They are options.. They are not free because you have to order a note 7 but they are free because you don't really pay for them.
    Also if you already have Netflix, you get a year free and you save money.
    08-10-2016 11:55 AM
    That is confusing but I know what you mean. Now my problem and concern is this. So if you buy any Samsung phone you get 1 year of Netflix for free but since the Note 7 has this promotion, you don't get the 1 year of Netflix in addition to the other free gifts and I think that is shady. It should be 1 year of Netflix + 256 gb card or Fit 2. Why do other Samsung phones get that 1 year of Netflix but not this phone because of the promotion by Samsung? Does this make any sense? And Also Netflix is a way worst offering than the other two free gifts in my opinion.
    Netflix is only a TMO and Netflix promotion, through Samsung. They have always used Netflix for TMO customers and other customers couldn't get that. This time TMO gave your three choices instead of Netflix being the only choice.
    08-10-2016 11:57 AM
    I wouldn't put ANY faith in that response.
    If people get good replies back, they get too optimistic and freak out. If people get negative replies, they freak out anyeays. What's the point of asking? It's just too stressful.
    networkdood likes this.
    08-10-2016 12:00 PM
    That is confusing but I know what you mean. Now my problem and concern is this. So if you buy any Samsung phone you get 1 year of Netflix for free but since the Note 7 has this promotion, you don't get the 1 year of Netflix in addition to the other free gifts and I think that is shady. It should be 1 year of Netflix + 256 gb card or Fit 2. Why do other Samsung phones get that 1 year of Netflix but not this phone because of the promotion by Samsung? Does this make any sense? And Also Netflix is a way worst offering than the other two free gifts in my opinion.

I think you're making this more confusing, but T-Mobile is also making it confusing by claiming to offer the most of anyone else- you don't get more gifts with T-Mobile, you just get three options to choose from (SD card, Fit, or Netflix) instead of just the two (SD Card or Fit) that other carriers offer. And from my research, other carriers aren't offering this plus another gift, except AT&T- they're offering a Gear S2 or Tab in addition to the Samsung offer, but that requires a two year contract, so no thanks. Verizon and Sprint are only offering the Fit or sd card.

As far as Target or Sam's Club, their offers are nicer, but for me, I have no desire (or financial ability) to purchase the phone at full retail price, I need a carrier that can break it down into monthly payments, so thats why I would go that route.

And you already said you don't watch Netflix so of course its not a good deal for you. My family on the other hand, my kids are on Netflix a good chunk of the day and then we are on it after they go to bed, so its definitely not a bad deal, maybe just not as good of a deal financially compared to the other two.
    bhatech and seafoodlover88 like this.
    08-10-2016 12:00 PM
    This time TMO gave your three choices instead of Netflix being the only choice.
    I think they way you're wording this is making it confusing to people- TMO gives you three choices (Fit, sd card, Netflix) vs the two choices every other carrier has (Fit or SD Card). Its not that Netflix would be the only choice, its that Netflix wouldn't be a choice, it would just be the Fit or SD Card, just like every other carrier.
    08-10-2016 12:05 PM
    I think they way you're wording this is making it confusing to people- TMO gives you three choices (Fit, sd card, Netflix) vs the two choices every other carrier has (Fit or SD Card). Its not that Netflix would be the only choice, its that Netflix wouldn't be a choice, it would just be the Fit or SD Card, just like every other carrier.
    Netflix is always a choice with TMO. I have it from last year, people have had it free for two years. Netflix is part of BingeOn and we had the promo of Netflix when others had nothing.

TMO is also offering a free tablet with a min 2 gb a month data plan. Which is like $10 a month. You can get that and one of the other three.
    08-10-2016 12:09 PM
    T-mobile app down for me, hoping for those 11th and weekend rumors discussed in this thread to be true.. Come on t-mobile!
    amyf27 likes this.
    08-10-2016 12:25 PM
    Netflix is always a choice with TMO. I have it from last year, people have had it free for two years. Netflix is part of BingeOn and we had the promo of Netflix when others had nothing.

TMO is also offering a free tablet with a min 2 gb a month data plan. Which is like $10 a month. You can get that and one of the other three.
    I have Netflix form TMo from when I got the S7e and was thinking about getting it again to have it until 2018 but I'm gonna go with the Fit 2 since I'm in the market for a new fitness watch.
    Kelly Kearns likes this.
    08-10-2016 12:28 PM

Ok, I feel like we're going in circles here. Yes, I have the free Netflix offer from my S7e as well, I know its a choice that they always have.
    His point was that TMO isn't offering anything extra as far as gifts, its just offering Netflix as an option along with the two other options that Samsung is offering everyone. So TMO isn't really bringing anything to the table here, its just a third option for the gifts, thats it.
    networkdood likes this.
    08-10-2016 12:35 PM
    I got 3 years of Netflix AND 3 $100 credits from the Samsung store (VR was back ordered so was offered that instead) just a few months ago when I got the S7 Edge.
    08-10-2016 12:36 PM
    Did my recommendation not to get the gear fit get deleted? That would be biased. It is related to the thread because it's one of the gifts that's been amply discussed.
    08-10-2016 12:39 PM
    I have Netflix form TMo from when I got the S7e and was thinking about getting it again to have it until 2018 but I'm gonna go with the Fit 2 since I'm in the market for a new fitness watch.
    I won't get any gift since I won't have a receipt, but that's ok. I have an SD card, I have Netflix and I won't even wear a regular watch lol
    VDub2174 likes this.
    08-10-2016 12:39 PM
    Call me what you will but I was able to get in to my T-Mobile and I'm certain my status said "prepping for shipment". But then I clicked to see more and now I am getting a service unavailable message. Haven't been able to get back in in about 20 min.
    mhettrich likes this.
    08-10-2016 12:40 PM
    http://www.cnet.com/products/samsung-gear-fit-2/

TL;dr:

The good The Gear Fit 2 has a slim design with a beautiful curved AMOLED display that can show smartphone notifications and weekly charts. It also has GPS, heart-rate monitoring, onboard music storage for up to 1,000 songs, all-day fitness and sleep tracking, and automatic exercise detection.

The bad Short battery life. The accuracy of the heart-rate sensor fluctuates during workouts. You can't wear in the shower or while swimming. No iPhone support. Samsung's S Health app can be confusing.

The bottom line The Gear Fit 2 is a great-looking feature-packed fitness band, but its design isn't always perfect for hardcore workout warriors.
    08-10-2016 12:41 PM
    Call me what you will but I was able to get in to my T-Mobile and I'm certain my status said "prepping for shipment". But then I clicked to see more and now I am getting a service unavailable message. Haven't been able to get back in in about 20 min.
    Wow that's great news
    08-10-2016 12:47 PM
    No pic? Didn't happen .
    Thorby, Siggystyle and mhettrich like this.
    08-10-2016 12:49 PM
    I'll check again in a bit. Hoping to see some good news later. I'm off to bed. Working grave sucks.
    mhettrich likes this.
    08-10-2016 12:49 PM
    No pic? Didn't happen .
    T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information-image.jpg

I fully intended on screen grabbing the prepping screen but this is what I am getting now.
    08-10-2016 12:51 PM
    I'm getting the same thing.
    08-10-2016 12:51 PM
    Same here
    08-10-2016 12:53 PM
    Hopefully soon we will all be like:

08-10-2016 12:57 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	106.1 KB 
ID:	234587

I fully intended on screen grabbing the prepping screen but this is what I am getting now.
    Anything on your credit card?
    08-10-2016 12:58 PM
    Lookin' good.

FWIW, my credit card hasn't been charged, and I haven't found anything on UPS when tracking via reference (my phone number).
    08-10-2016 01:04 PM
    Can't access my tmobile account from the app or the website. No charge on my credit card yet.
    08-10-2016 01:05 PM
4,818 ... 4344454647 ...