08-15-2016 03:50 PM
4,818 ... 4546474849 ...
tools
    T-mobile app back up here, but nothing changed.
    08-10-2016 02:00 PM
    I don't see why though. If people ordered them and you got the units why not ship them out same as before.
    Samsung may have told them not to, some manufacturers are notorious for this like Apple. It doesn't make sense to me but manufacturers want to control it, some are ok with early deliveries and some are not and want to build the hype/anticipation. I hope they do because I'm heading out of town Friday afternoon and would like to have my new phone :-)
    08-10-2016 02:08 PM
    I think you're making this more confusing, but T-Mobile is also making it confusing by claiming to offer the most of anyone else- you don't get more gifts with T-Mobile, you just get three options to choose from (SD card, Fit, or Netflix) instead of just the two (SD Card or Fit) that other carriers offer. And from my research, other carriers aren't offering this plus another gift, except AT&T- they're offering a Gear S2 or Tab in addition to the Samsung offer, but that requires a two year contract, so no thanks. Verizon and Sprint are only offering the Fit or sd card.

As far as Target or Sam's Club, their offers are nicer, but for me, I have no desire (or financial ability) to purchase the phone at full retail price, I need a carrier that can break it down into monthly payments, so thats why I would go that route.

And you already said you don't watch Netflix so of course its not a good deal for you. My family on the other hand, my kids are on Netflix a good chunk of the day and then we are on it after they go to bed, so its definitely not a bad deal, maybe just not as good of a deal financially compared to the other two.
    Fantastic response! I also prefer paying the monthly plan but is there anyway I could avoid that extra $20 activation/sims starter pack charge? I already have a few nano sim cards. Also where do you guys order your from (paying monthly) other than T-Mobile? Thanks
    08-10-2016 02:10 PM
    Samsung may have told them not to, some manufacturers are notorious for this like Apple. It doesn't make sense to me but manufacturers want to control it, some are ok with early deliveries and some are not and want to build the hype/anticipation. I hope they do because I'm heading out of town Friday afternoon and would like to have my new phone :-)
    In other countries the Note has been out already. What makes them special to get the device faster?

From a logistics standpoint also it sounds like a nightmare if Tmobile released all orders to be shipped on the 18th.
    No change in mine either.

Posted via the Android Central App
    In other countries the Note has been out already. What makes them special to get the device faster?
    Really?? Which countries already have it?
    08-10-2016 02:15 PM
    Fantastic response! I also prefer paying the monthly plan but is there anyway I could avoid that extra $20 activation/sims starter pack charge? I already have a few nano sim cards. Also where do you guys order your from (paying monthly) other than T-Mobile? Thanks
    I only do TMO. They don't charge me the $20 but I have two accounts, long time customer. When u had one of the accounts with AT&T, they always waived the fee, but they charged me at least double monthly for less service.
    08-10-2016 02:16 PM
    Really?? Which countries already have it?
    UAE is one. Some Asian countries seem to have it as well.
    08-10-2016 02:16 PM

From a logistics standpoint also it sounds like a nightmare if Tmobile released all orders to be shipped on the 18th.
    Each country has different release dates. Samsung sets those dates.
    08-10-2016 02:17 PM
    Samsung Gear Fit 2 review - CNET

TL;dr:

The good The Gear Fit 2 has a slim design with a beautiful curved AMOLED display that can show smartphone notifications and weekly charts. It also has GPS, heart-rate monitoring, onboard music storage for up to 1,000 songs, all-day fitness and sleep tracking, and automatic exercise detection.

The bad Short battery life. The accuracy of the heart-rate sensor fluctuates during workouts. You can't wear in the shower or while swimming. No iPhone support. Samsung's S Health app can be confusing.

The bottom line The Gear Fit 2 is a great-looking feature-packed fitness band, but its design isn't always perfect for hardcore workout warriors.
    -It's IP68, not sure why they say that about showering or swimming. I shower with mine almost every day. I've had it since mid June. No issues.
    -S Health app is not confusing to me at all, but that's subjective.
    -While the battery is certainly not as good as advertised, it still gets me through a full 14 hour day. I get a ton of notifications as I am on my phone all day every day (networking animals as I am in rescue, my phone never stops going off lol)
    -I find the heart rate is accurate as long as I wear it tighter. I just make it tighter when I go to the gym or run around the neighborhood.
    -I just use the GPS on my phone, haven't tried it on the Fit yet.
    -Overall, I really like it. The notifications and being able to do simple replies make it more like a smart watch. Only regret is ordering the blue over the black because it looks more green to me.

Since I have the Fit2, I look forward to getting that 256GB MicroSD!
    Thorby likes this.
    08-10-2016 02:25 PM
    47 pages mostly eh post geez
    08-10-2016 02:26 PM
    UAE is one. Some Asian countries seem to have it as well.
    I don't know, the UAE's official release date is August 19th, I haven't heard about anyone receiving one already?
    08-10-2016 02:26 PM
    I don't know, the UAE's official release date is August 19th, I haven't heard about anyone receiving one already?
    Their Samsung Stores were selling them already. Exhibit A:
    08-10-2016 02:27 PM

Why is it a nightmare? UPS picks up from the warehouse and distributes it accordingly. They may also ship from multiple warehouse depending on location. Generally ships from Kentucky I think. Either way this isn't as big deal. Lol Apple ships millions of phones from China direct during their release week and time it to be delivered on the launch day. All these companies, carriers, delivery companies know how to handle large scale orders so don't see this is as an issue.
    08-10-2016 02:28 PM
    I also have 1 year Netflix from s7e, have 128gb card(I think..) that I got myself and have no watch or fitness tracker at the moment that I'd like to wear daily. Do you think the fitness tracker would be a good choice? I can't really decide.. Also for the small and large sizes on the fitness tracker it doesn't effect the screen size or anything right? Just the strap length?
    If you don't really want a fitness tracker then I would go with Netflix if you watch it a lot. Doesn't hurt to have 2 free years right?

As far as the size of the Fit 2, it only changes the size of the band itself.
    08-10-2016 02:30 PM
    Their Samsung Stores were selling them already. Exhibit A:
    Point taken.
    Hey guys new here. Been lurking this post for a while, I can feel everyone's hype. So I can't pre order the note 7 (black) until tomorrow morning for billing reasons. What do you guys think are my chances of getting the phone on or before the 19th?
    Des is hinting at shipping tomorrow.
    bhatech likes this.
    One guy posted picture of his.
    08-10-2016 02:32 PM
    Hey guys new here. Been lurking this post for a while, I can feel everyone's hype. So I can't pre order the note 7 (black) until tomorrow morning for billing reasons. What do you guys think are my chances of getting the phone on or before the 19th?
    Slim.
    besweeet likes this.
    08-10-2016 02:32 PM

no pic no proof...there was someone saying they got shipment info but then got quiet so everything is just a guess
    08-10-2016 02:39 PM
    -It's IP68, not sure why they say that about showering or swimming. I shower with mine almost every day. I've had it since mid June. No issues.
    -S Health app is not confusing to me at all, but that's subjective.
    -While the battery is certainly not as good as advertised, it still gets me through a full 14 hour day. I get a ton of notifications as I am on my phone all day every day (networking animals as I am in rescue, my phone never stops going off lol)
    -I find the heart rate is accurate as long as I wear it tighter. I just make it tighter when I go to the gym or run around the neighborhood.
    -I just use the GPS on my phone, haven't tried it on the Fit yet.
    -Overall, I really like it. The notifications and being able to do simple replies make it more like a smart watch. Only regret is ordering the blue over the black because it looks more green to me.

Since I have the Fit2, I look forward to getting that 256GB MicroSD!
    Same opinion and thoughts on the watch. Only drawback I really don't like is you can't speak and text. I have the moto 360 1&2 also and I love how you can just reply by speaking to the moto. Not a big fan on the simple replies. Other that that it's a great fit watch.
    08-10-2016 02:42 PM
    Is it still too late to get the free gifts, I just read it limited order or until supplies ran out.
    08-10-2016 02:45 PM
    Who's des?
    08-10-2016 02:47 PM
    Is it still too late to get the free gifts, I just read it limited order or until supplies ran out.
    They can't run out of inventory yet because nobody's gotten their phones, so nobody's gotten their gifts: https://promos.samsungpromotions.com/galaxyoffer/
    08-10-2016 02:48 PM
4,818 ... 4546474849 ...