08-15-2016 03:50 PM
4,818 ... 4849505152 ...
tools
    I was out of pocket for 14 hours today and nobody got T-Mobile to ship these things out? So disappointing. ๐Ÿ˜‹
    I just wish I knew if mine was coming straight from TMO and if it would ship with pre-orders or after release date.
    08-10-2016 06:51 PM
    I just wish I knew if mine was coming straight from TMO and if it would ship with pre-orders or after release date.
    The struggles of the freebie life huh?
    08-10-2016 06:53 PM
    The struggles of the freebie life huh?
    Yes lol. If I was paying for it I would be on the phone at least demanding some of that info lol.

I feel I can't push them on that too much.. YET ๐Ÿ˜‰
    08-10-2016 06:56 PM
    Last year when I did it, I had to fill out a form with requested info about my phone, take a picture of my proof of purchase and upload it.

Prizelogic does things pretty quickly but it takes some time.
    I don't know what to get anymore. I plan on having the 256gb card the moment I have my phone since I will have lot of things on it but now if it 12 weeks, it pretty useless for me. I guess I can sell it.
    08-10-2016 06:59 PM
    I don't know what to get anymore. I plan on having the 256gb card the moment I have my phone since I will have lot of things on it but now if it 12 weeks, it pretty useless for me. I guess I can sell it.
    Even with that card, I would use cloud storage also, that is where I would back everything up.

What kind of stuff are you wanting to put on the phone?
    08-10-2016 07:01 PM
    Even with that card, I would use cloud storage also, that is where I would back everything up.

There is only so m7ch you can put on the cloud tho... In addition to that, totally dependent on signal coverage for access at all times...
    I use the cloud for lots too, but my cards/on-board storage is where the MAJORITY of my data goes...
    08-10-2016 07:06 PM
    There is only so m7ch you can put on the cloud tho... In addition to that, totally dependent on signal coverage for access at all times...
    I use the cloud for lots too, but my cards/on-board storage is where the MAJORITY of my data goes...
    Well it depends.. Google Photo is unlimited video and picture storage. It depends on what you are storing. Of you are downloading movies and a lot of songs, that can take some room..
    Thorby likes this.
    08-10-2016 07:10 PM
    Hey guys new here. Been lurking this post for a while, I can feel everyone's hype. So I can't pre order the note 7 (black) until tomorrow morning for billing reasons. What do you guys think are my chances of getting the phone on or before the 19th?
    I ordered mine this past Sunday at a tmobile store. Mine says delivery for the 18th or 19th. Hasn't changed, I ordered black.

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-10-2016 07:15 PM
    Well it depends.. Google Photo is unlimited video and picture storage. It depends on what you are storing. Of you are downloading movies and a lot of songs, that can take some room..
    Oh yeah, photo backups go to cloud, but my music stays with me... I prob stream more movie/tv than download/save so that isn't really a big thing for me (mainly bc of how much space it takes)...
    08-10-2016 07:18 PM
    I don't believe anything that anyone from T-Mobile says. There have been all kinds of things posted on here about what T-Mobile said. The retail guys have no clue. I walked into a retail store when I got my S7 edge almost 2 weeks before release and the counter jockey didn't believe the device I had was the S7 edge. Until I get a notification from either T-Mobile or MyUPS that says it has shipped, I wouldn't listen to anything they say.
    Same thing for Verizon. Just taking whatever is said with a grain of salt
    08-10-2016 07:20 PM
    Oh yeah, photo backups go to cloud, but my music stays with me... I prob stream more movie/tv than download/save so that isn't really a big thing for me (mainly bc of how much space it takes)...
    Just an FYI.. Did you know that TMO doesn't count music streaming against your data?
    08-10-2016 07:20 PM
    Just an FYI.. Did you know that TMO doesn't count music streaming against your data?
    Yup, I am unlimited tho so it really wouldn't matter too much... That's a good deal tho, gor those watching data... Binge On is pretty sweet too!!
    08-10-2016 07:23 PM
    The downside to binge on tho is that video quality is limited to 480p
    08-10-2016 07:26 PM
    Yup, I am unlimited tho so it really wouldn't matter too much... That's a good deal tho, gor those watching data... Binge On is pretty sweet too!!
    Yeah unlimited wouldn't matter, but both are a good deal. A few months ago has a relative in the hospital and was there a lot. I watched Netflix a lot and it didn't touch my data.
    Siggystyle likes this.
    08-10-2016 07:26 PM
    Yeah true, but it is not that mich of a deal breaker for MOST stuff on this siz of screen... If it was a "special" show or something I wanted to see FULL HD detail on, then I adjust it... But it is cool for those that watch their data usage...
    Kelly Kearns likes this.
    08-10-2016 07:29 PM
    Yeah unlimited wouldn't matter, but both are a good deal. A few months ago has a relative in the hospital and was there a lot. I watched Netflix a lot and it didn't touch my data.
    That is EXACTLY when it counts the most... Plus, tethering is hooked up to it too, and I DO take advantage of that, bc my hot spot is only 7GB
    Kelly Kearns and Thorby like this.
    08-10-2016 07:30 PM

Note 1 to note 7 photos
    Hoggles and CrisG like this.
    08-10-2016 07:30 PM

My note 5 has 32 Gb storage and I manage fine. I also use the cloud
    Thorby likes this.
    08-10-2016 07:31 PM
    My note 5 has 32 Gb storage and I manage fine. I also use the cloud
    I am a BIG struggler with storage space... SD cards are always welcome, but I would still prefer that monster 256GB on board device (wish Sammie would do that to the Note series, and gibe the media plaer DAC, HD music capability for format/playback) I would be SET then
    08-10-2016 07:37 PM
    You don't really notice a difference on Netflix and others.
    08-10-2016 07:40 PM
    Yeah true, but it is not that mich of a deal breaker for MOST stuff on this siz of screen... If it was a "special" show or something I wanted to see FULL HD detail on, then I adjust it... But it is cool for those that watch their data usage...
    The smaller screens really can handle that much better. Now streaming on your TV, different story.
    08-10-2016 07:40 PM
    I agree, I stream everything and upload most things to the cloud. I'm doing fine with my current 32 GB of phone storage. I guess the only reason for an SD card is to save high resolution pictures.
    08-10-2016 08:02 PM
    I watch Netflix on my big tv with binge on, no problem with resolution. The only time I notice is when I occasionally switch to live TV and realize there's a slight difference.
    08-10-2016 08:03 PM
    That is EXACTLY when it counts the most... Plus, tethering is hooked up to it too, and I DO take advantage of that, bc my hot spot is only 7GB
    Awesome, eh? No more dependence on ISPs with their dumb contracts and high prices.
    Siggystyle likes this.
    08-10-2016 08:05 PM
    I watch Netflix on my big tv with binge on, no problem with resolution. The only time I notice is when I occasionally switch to live TV and realize there's a slight difference.
    I could watch it, but I really like HD on a 50" screen.

Netflix wasn't bad on my tablet either and I did a Hotspot on my phone.
    Siggystyle likes this.
    08-10-2016 08:05 PM
4,818 ... 4849505152 ...