08-15-2016 03:50 PM
4,818 ... 5455565758 ...
tools
    So tmoible said they will ship as soon as they get inventory what yall think just a line or what? Attachment 234684
    Makes sense but you would think they'd get inventory by now with release date just a week away. Hopefully they're right. based on that reply maybe they're getting tired of us bugging though. Hopefully they're right and will ship right away.
    08-11-2016 08:58 AM
    strange, at 12:30 this morning I received a text from USPS with this message:

USPS Tracking Number Not Found - 3010011000xxxxxxxx. Txt HELP 4 help or visit usps.com/texttracking

I censored the tracking number. My USPS shows same thing basically. Don't know if it has anything to do with the phone but I'm not expecting anything else. I believe different delivery methods will have different tracking number formats, usually when I get a package from USPS the tracking starts with 9 and is a longer string.

No change in Tmo status

well, apparently these are the USPS Tracking number formats. So the one they sent me doesn't match up.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Isn't 3xxxxx fedex??
    08-11-2016 09:00 AM
    It really isn't any different than someone carrying around 1-3 extra batteries and many people do that.
    That's right, so if ur device has non removal of battery, battery pack is not REALLY a burden...
    Kelly Kearns likes this.
    08-11-2016 09:02 AM
    Only thing that sucks is being teather with a wire
    Yeah, it sucks, but only during charge time (my pack is fast charging too, so o ly about 60-90mins of cord necessary)
    08-11-2016 09:04 AM
    Isn't 3xxxxx fedex??
    FedEx is usually 5972 xxxx xxxx

08-11-2016 09:06 AM
    So are these phones getting shipped ups or usps
    I opened a T-Mobile link the other day regarding shipping.
    Keep in mind:
    •It may take up to two days before tracking information becomes available.
    •T-Mobile uses UPS to ship most phones and accessories.◦UPS Ground Shipping is expected to arrive within seven business days.
    ◦UPS Express Shipping is expected to arrive within three business days.
    ◦UPS Next Day Air is expected to arrive on the next business day (for orders placed before 2 p.m. PT).

•T-Mobile uses USPS for shipments to Hawaii, P.O. boxes, and APO/FPO addresses. The estimated delivery time is within seven business days.

I also just saw this link for phones ordered today. It looks like if you order today, you will still get the Note7 on time, unless you order the blue. Then, it's like a week later.
    https://explore.t-mobile.com/shipping-dates
    gogoplata1980 likes this.
    08-11-2016 09:32 AM
    I've never used a screen protector. Takes away from the beauty/clarity of the display...no matter how well they're applied. I've also never had even a micro scratch on my S4, Note 5 , S7e. Natta. I always keep it in my pocket, display side toward my leg. I've finally convinced most all my family and friends with GG equipped devices, to get rid of the ugly screen protector. They're happy they did.

Sure, there are people who get scratches like you mentioned, but that's not the norm. Probably some sand or something similar. GG5 I'm sure will be even better with scratch resistance.
    It does seem illogical that phones are designed without a case and we go cover them up with one. I kept my note 5 bare for a long time until I dropped it on the back from barely 3 feet, cracking the delicate back. I then got a rugged case but only used it a few weeks because I missed the looks and feel of my bare phone.
    08-11-2016 09:33 AM
    Keep in mind:
    •T-Mobile uses UPS to ship most phones and accessories.◦UPS Ground Shipping is expected to arrive within seven business days.
    ◦UPS Next Day Air is expected to arrive on the next business day (for orders placed before 2 p.m. PT).

•T-Mobile uses USPS for shipments to Hawaii, P.O. boxes, and APO/FPO addresses. The estimated delivery time is within seven business days.

I also just saw this link for phones ordered today. It looks like if you order today, you will still get the Note7 on time, unless you order the blue. Then, it's like a week later.
    My order still has USPS Priority mail listed as the carrier but the T-Mobile rep said that's an error and it should be UPS. I'm in Florida. The anxiety of getting this phone is really annoying. I don't think I've ever been so excited about receiving a phone before. I never preordered one. I always just got it after it was already at the store. Big mistake on ordering blue. I ordered on the 2nd day and my ship date is in a range a week later than release. Total BS. Most likely I'll go to the store on that morning and pick one up, then cancel my pre-order if I don't have any tracking information by then. I called my local T-Mobile store and they said they will have it on that day.
    amyf27 likes this.
    08-11-2016 09:41 AM
    It does seem illogical that phones are designed without a case and we go cover them up with one. I kept my note 5 bare for a long time until I dropped it on the back from barely 3 feet, cracking the delicate back. I then got a rugged case but only used it a few weeks because I missed the looks and feel of my bare phone.
    I always use case....never a screen protector.
    08-11-2016 09:48 AM
    I always use case....never a screen protector.
    Same here. My two cases are out for delivery today.
    Hoggles likes this.
    08-11-2016 09:49 AM
    And some basic info for people who are confused/anxious/OCD level 10.

-Tmo uses UPS.
    -You'll get an email with tracking #, like you would any other order, from any other company.
    -Your N7 will be shipped from Lexington, KY.
    -The order status page on Tmo's website is 9/10 wrong. Don't drive yourself crazy looking at it.
    -There is zero need to contact a rep. They will have absolutely nothing to tell you. Zero.
    -Fresh air is good for humans
    -Tmo has a strong history of shipping flagship preorders before any other carrier. They'll ship as soon as they're able. Worst case scenario, we have it in one week. Again, fresh air.
    -If you have a credit/debit card tied to this purchase (not just going on your account)...you'll see your card get charged, when Tmo begins label creation/shipping.

💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃🕴
    08-11-2016 10:07 AM

-Tmo uses UPS.
    -You'll get an email with tracking #, like you would any other order, from any other company.
    -The order status page on Tmo's website is 9/10 wrong. Don't drive yourself crazy looking at it.
    -There is zero need to contact a rep. They will have absolutely nothing to tell you. Zero.
    -Tmo has a strong history of shipping flagship preorders before any other carrier. They'll ship as soon as they're able. Worst case scenario, we have it in one week. Again, fresh air.
    -If you have a credit/debit card tied to this purchase (not just going on your account)...you'll see your card get charged, when Tmo begins label creation/shipping.

💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃🕴
    LOL! Good stuff. You'd think people were actually going to die if they don't receive their phone before the release date.

Hoggles likes this.
    08-11-2016 10:24 AM
    LOL! Good stuff. You'd think people were actually going to die if they don't receive their phone before the release date.

Not die...but spontaneously combust lol. The whole point of pre-ordering was to get your phone on or before release. If it were a day or 2 after, fine. I can live with that. But to know there's a possibility it won't get to me until September 6 is complete and utter BS.
    Tarah Sorber likes this.
    08-11-2016 10:28 AM
    Well I'm going to be out today for the afternoon and I won't be worried about my phone being delivered today. I will enjoy the day without looking at this thread every 5 min to see the updates. But I know I will take a peak every so often... hehe

08-11-2016 10:32 AM
    They better give me this phone by Monday. With a side of waffle fries. FO' FREE!
    EMGSM, Nygiants1991 and Kalkarni00 like this.
    08-11-2016 10:34 AM
    They better give me this phone by Monday. With a side of waffle fries. FO' FREE!
    Waffle fries and note7 phones sound great LOL
    Hoggles likes this.
    08-11-2016 10:47 AM
    Not die...but spontaneously combust lol. The whole point of pre-ordering was to get your phone on or before release. If it were a day or 2 after, fine. I can live with that. But to know there's a possibility it won't get to me until September 6 is complete and utter BS.
    Maybe to ensure you get it on the day, but not before.
    08-11-2016 10:49 AM

-Tmo uses UPS.

💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃🕴
    Yeah these points have been brought before but for some reason people don't get it..lol
    Hoggles and gogoplata1980 like this.
    08-11-2016 10:50 AM
    Absolutely. That would not be cool. Remember though... you are looking at Tmo's order status page for that info I imagine. That page is rarely correct. My order status page still said the order was being processed, when I already had my S7e in my hands for 2 days. True story. So take that shipping estimate with a big grain of salt.
    08-11-2016 11:08 AM
    Keep in mind:

Maybe I'll get my blue one. I did tell them if the blue was going to be able to be sent but a week or two later, I would wait that time for the blue.
    08-11-2016 11:14 AM
    Same here. My two cases are out for delivery today.
    I've been caseless on my Note 5 for a few months now. I probably will eventually with my Note 7, except for certain activities, but it will take months before I'll do it lol
    08-11-2016 11:16 AM
    Maybe to ensure you get it on the day, but not before.
    TBF.. TMO has helped build this expectation by always getting pre-orders out early. Yeah we know they don't have to, but they have spoiled their customers.
    08-11-2016 11:23 AM
    Waffle fries and note7 phones sound great LOL
    Darn straight 😁😆
    08-11-2016 11:23 AM
    TBF.. TMO has helped build this expectation by always getting pre-orders out early. Yeah we know they don't have to, but they have spoiled their customers.
    And you know how spoiled brats act...
    08-11-2016 11:26 AM
    I should be getting my Spigen slim fit today in the mail. Now I wish I had my N7 to put it in...sigh!!!!!!!!!

UN1QUEx likes this.
    08-11-2016 11:30 AM
4,818 ... 5455565758 ...