08-15-2016 03:50 PM
4,818 ... 5758596061 ...
tools
    T-Force is only confirming shipping on the 18th and getting it before it is sold in the store.

They have said twice shipping on the 18th but that isn't anyone receiving before they are sold in the store.
    If they shipping early they not going to say,,,A whole line of people would be pissed due to this so they going to tell you the street date
    08-11-2016 01:56 PM
    So we get it by the 18th or they ship it the 18th? Because if that's when they ship they need to sniff donkey nuts
    They weren't clear on that, but said twice shipping the 18th. That was the only date they would give, the 18th. If they are giving that date then it is at least by the 18th.

So that is all you can count on. If they do it earlier, then that is a bonus.
    Siggystyle likes this.
    08-11-2016 02:20 PM
    I was told that unless there were more preorders than units on hand, they would have them in our hands on the 19th. Of course, if they do go out early, no one would commit to that anyway, but we should, with the possible exception of the blue people, be expecting and counting on a friday delivery.
    They can do that shipping on the 18th. They can ship overnight.
    08-11-2016 02:20 PM
    They can do that shipping on the 18th. They can ship overnight.
    I know. I assume that's what they're doing/saying they're going to be doing. My account shows overnight shipping as the method of delivery. I was basically agreeing with you.
    Kelly Kearns likes this.
    08-11-2016 02:22 PM
    They weren't clear on that, but said twice shipping the 18th. That was the only date they would give, the 18th. If they are giving that date then it is at least by the 18th.

So that is all you can count on. If they do it earlier, then that is a bonus.
    This is ultimately the expectation, and as stated, earlier would be bonus...
    Kelly Kearns likes this.
    08-11-2016 02:26 PM
    Do you guys think the only reason they aren't Shipping early is because they might not have enough Coral blue to fulfill all the pre-orers even though black and the others are in abundance? Rather them ship when scheduled than them get complaints up the *** from all of us impatient coral blue orders.
    Alabamagirl18 likes this.
    08-11-2016 02:28 PM
    Do you guys think the only reason they aren't Shipping early is because they might not have enough Coral blue to fulfill all the pre-orers even though black and the others are in abundance? Rather them ship when scheduled than them get complaints up the *** from all of us impatient coral blue orders.
    It could jeopardize fancy color option pre-orders in the future, if they were concerned about this
    08-11-2016 02:37 PM
    I don't think T-Mobile would even care about something like that because the only people getting crazy about the pre-orders not shipping out early are people that go to this website, XDA Developers and so on. The majority of people will buy this phone after seeing family, friends and co-workers with them because lets be honest...most people don't even know about this phone (at least in America). The only time I saw a news story about the Note 7 was the release date and even then it wasn't on most major new websites (non-tech websites), I haven't heard anything about it on the news since announcement date.

I can't wait for my Note 7 in black but I wouldn't be shocked if I didn't get it until next Friday which sucks, I'm a nerd when it comes to phones but 95% of people could care less to be honest. I worked at AT&T as a sales rep for 7 years and trust me besides the iPhone most customers (except for tech nerds) could care less about launches and especially pre-orders.

I really hope T-Mobile ships them today or tomorrow!!!
    08-11-2016 02:37 PM
    Just came in now I just want the phone come on tmo
    Attached Thumbnails T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information-4055.jpg  
    gogoplata1980 likes this.
    08-11-2016 02:43 PM
    So you're getting the Tab...
    08-11-2016 02:45 PM
    No
    08-11-2016 02:46 PM
    So you're getting the Tab...
    Oh I didn't check that close I thought it was for the N7
    08-11-2016 02:47 PM
    I know. I assume that's what they're doing/saying they're going to be doing. My account shows overnight shipping as the method of delivery. I was basically agreeing with you.
    I think everyone needs to expect delivery on the 19th, if they ship a day or two early, that's a bonus.
    AS7Edge and EMGSM like this.
    08-11-2016 02:50 PM
    I said long ago.. When I was talking with Samsung concerning my issue, we talked about how TMO ships early. She said to me, "yes last time they shipped a lot earlier than we wanted". She didn't sound happy about it.

I said that might not have been an acknowledgement of them shipping early, but maybe an indication that Samsung might hold them to closer to release date.
    08-11-2016 02:52 PM
    I don't think T-Mobile would even care about something like that because the only people getting crazy about the pre-orders not shipping out early are people that go to this website, XDA Developers and so on. The majority of people will buy this phone after seeing family, friends and co-workers with them because lets be honest...most people don't even know about this phone (at least in America). The only time I saw a news story about the Note 7 was the release date and even then it wasn't on most major new websites (non-tech websites), I haven't heard anything about it on the news since announcement date.

I can't wait for my Note 7 in black but I wouldn't be shocked if I didn't get it until next Friday which sucks, I'm a nerd when it comes to phones but 95% of people could care less to be honest. I worked at AT&T as a sales rep for 7 years and trust me besides the iPhone most customers (except for tech nerds) could care less about launches and especially pre-orders.

I really hope T-Mobile ships them today or tomorrow!!!
    I have been seeing a lot of note 7 commercials and s7 commercials during the Olympics
    08-11-2016 02:59 PM
    I have been seeing a lot of note 7 commercials and s7 commercials during the Olympics
    I mention that last weekend during the opening ceremony. At this point I'll be happy to receive it on release date
    08-11-2016 03:02 PM
    I said long ago.. When I was talking with Samsung concerning my issue, we talked about how TMO ships early. She said to me, "yes last time they shipped a lot earlier than we wanted". She didn't sound happy about it.

I said that might not have been an acknowledgement of them shipping early, but maybe an indication that Samsung might hold them to closer to release date.
    There not going to say exactly if they shipping early

Because they know if they give a date and everyone doesnt receive they phone T-mo would get a backlash hit of comments etc...And your a normal customer so they not really going to tell u much other then 18th just like everyone elses responses ....I wouldnt even ask because i know the answer...All im saying is if they shipping early they not going to tell you
    08-11-2016 03:03 PM
    Got the same one and like it, nice thin case that should do the job. Was surprised the outside band was as flexible as it is but shouldn't be a problem... the also sent me a free USB type C cable as well.
    08-11-2016 03:04 PM
    Got the same one and like it, nice thin case that should do the job. Was surprised the outside band was as flexible as it is but shouldn't be a problem... the also sent me a free USB type C cable as well.
    Ya me to was thinking was going to be metal I beleave the note 4 was a bit better tbh
    08-11-2016 03:14 PM
    You got a tracking number?
    08-11-2016 03:16 PM
    ^ That has to be a troll question
    Chris Dj-Elf likes this.
    08-11-2016 03:26 PM
    No still waiting like everyone else
    TechGirlKnows likes this.
    08-11-2016 03:29 PM
    Even when the s7 came out with ppl claiming they were getting tracking numbers and deliveries if you called they claimed " don't now how they are getting them. Must be a error. Phones don't release till...." responses from them.
    08-11-2016 03:45 PM
    I haven't seen a change in my shipping dates yet, but my wife and I upgraded via JOD. I the black version and her the blue coral. I'm under the impression that they must be shipped together, so hopefully there isn't a delay because I'll have to wait for mine even though it's in stock.

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-11-2016 03:59 PM
    Opened up the door just about 15 minutes ago and saw this and my heart jumped a beat thinking it was my phone.... but not to be. Well I do have my case when I do get it next week...

Posted via the Android Central App
    Attached Thumbnails T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information-58954.jpg  
    08-11-2016 04:04 PM
4,818 ... 5758596061 ...