08-15-2016 03:50 PM
4,818 ... 5960616263 ...
tools
    *1500th comment*
    shnweller likes this.
    08-11-2016 04:58 PM
    #1,501...LOL....Now ship my **** Note 7 already.
    shnweller likes this.
    08-11-2016 04:58 PM
    I haven't seen a change in my shipping dates yet, but my wife and I upgraded via JOD. I the black version and her the blue coral. I'm under the impression that they must be shipped together, so hopefully there isn't a delay because I'll have to wait for mine even though it's in stock.

Posted via the Android Central App
    To my understanding they could ship separately as long as you have two different order numbers.
    08-11-2016 05:18 PM
    I'm pretty excited to get my pre-order. I ordered the black onyx. It'll be my first Samsung smartphone, but my 3rd Android phone. I've mostly used iOS, but also had the One M8, M9, and currently have the Nextbit Robin and the iPhone 6s Plus.
    08-11-2016 05:30 PM
    I'm pretty excited to get my pre-order. I ordered the black onyx. It'll be my first Samsung smartphone, but my 3rd Android phone. I've mostly used iOS, but also had the One M8, M9, and currently have the Nextbit Robin and the iPhone 6s Plus.
    Welcome to the Samsung side young padawan
    msm0511 and kingcorey22 like this.
    08-11-2016 05:31 PM
    You'll be stoked, for sure 💃
    msm0511 likes this.
    08-11-2016 05:37 PM
    You'll never go back to anything else. I've had every phone out there. All of the Droids, iPhone, Nexus, and LG. Samsung, especially the Note, is the best there is.
    sirsagey, msm0511 and Siggystyle like this.
    08-11-2016 05:40 PM
    Great looking case. Never seen that one before.
    I found it on Amazon when I was looking for a leather case for my S7 edge. It's fake leather, but no one would be able to tell the difference and it's priced right for a case. I'm glad I was able to snag one before they went out of stock.
    08-11-2016 05:41 PM
    Yep. Display and camera. Those are the most important to me, and Sammy usually has the best of both. I always slap Nova 3.3 on (last release of black app drawer etc)...and you get the best of TW, with more of a stock feel. Love it.
    msm0511 likes this.
    08-11-2016 05:43 PM
    Yep. Display and camera. Those are the most important to me, and Sammy usually has the best of both. I always slap Nova 3.3 on (last release of black app drawer etc)...and you get the best of TW, with more of a stock feel. Love it.
    I've used Nova on all my Android phones so far. I'm gonna try TouchWiz for a bit to see what I think. I'm hoping the theming options are as good as my M9 had.
    08-11-2016 05:47 PM
    Does Nova allow S-Note/S-Pen featires?? I thought I had tried that on Nova and lost some functionality, so reverted back to TW...
    08-11-2016 05:49 PM
    Does Nova allow S-Note/S-Pen featires?? I thought I had tried that on Nova and lost some functionality, so reverted back to TW...
    I've used Nova for years, never interfered with S Pen features or any TW features that I've noticed. Love Nova!!
    Hoggles likes this.
    08-11-2016 05:51 PM
    I've used Nova on all my Android phones so far. I'm gonna try TouchWiz for a bit to see what I think. I'm hoping the theming options are as good as my M9 had.
    Nice. Yeah, there are some good themes. I personally can't stand the white theme of today's Android, so I always go for a dark one. There are some great black ones in their store for free. And plenty of others of course.
    msm0511 likes this.
    08-11-2016 05:51 PM
    There not going to say exactly if they shipping early

Because they know if they give a date and everyone doesnt receive they phone T-mo would get a backlash hit of comments etc...And your a normal customer so they not really going to tell u much other then 18th just like everyone elses responses ....I wouldnt even ask because i know the answer...All im saying is if they shipping early they not going to tell you
    That wasn't Tmobile, that was Samsung and it wasn't a normal customer conversation. Like I said, it might have been a hint that Samsung is cracking down on them shipping so early.
    08-11-2016 05:54 PM
    Nice. Yeah, there are some good themes. I personally can't stand the white theme of today's Android, so I always go for a dark one. There are some great black ones in their store for free. And plenty of others of course.
    Does Samsung's theme store allow you to make your own themes?
    08-11-2016 05:57 PM
    I haven't seen a change in my shipping dates yet, but my wife and I upgraded via JOD. I the black version and her the blue coral. I'm under the impression that they must be shipped together, so hopefully there isn't a delay because I'll have to wait for mine even though it's in stock.

Posted via the Android Central App
    If you didn't do separate orders then yes, they have to be shipped together. The website mentions to always do separate orders in case one is delayed, most store representatives never think about it.
    I honestly thought there is no way in the world they would begin doing shipping after today. I was receiving My edge 8 days before release
    08-11-2016 05:58 PM
    Personally, I prefer Nova and I've always been Samsung. I prefer many of the Samsung stock apps, but I prefer customizing Nova. The good thing, you can use a theme and still use Nova and change the things you want. I like all my icons being from the same theme.
    Hoggles and msndrstood like this.
    08-11-2016 06:01 PM
    I don't think anything is going to happen this week. I think people will probably start getting charged and getting notifications on Monday. The only similar response that I've gotten from every T-Mobile source that I've harassed is that they will not know anything until next week or to wait til next week for an update or that people will start seeing movement next week. So...I guess we have to wait. I'm trying not to look at my order status until Monday but I know I won't be able to resist.
    08-11-2016 06:02 PM
    Does Samsung's theme store allow you to make your own themes?
    Good question. Not that I know of.
    08-11-2016 06:03 PM
    Personally, I prefer Nova and I've always been Samsung. I prefer many of the Samsung stock apps, but I prefer customizing Nova. The good thing, you can use a theme and still use Nova and change the things you want. I like all my icons being from the same theme.
    Yeah. I'm a bit OCD bout uniform app icons. More the style of them.
    Kelly Kearns and msndrstood like this.
    08-11-2016 06:03 PM
    Good question. Not that I know of.
    Thanks. I always loved that about HTC's theming engine.
    08-11-2016 06:05 PM
    That wasn't Tmobile, that was Samsung and it wasn't a normal customer conversation. Like I said, it might have been a hint that Samsung is cracking down on them shipping so early.
    Its normal when your a normal customer but even that they not going to tell you either..Just saying
    08-11-2016 06:11 PM
    So I just called Samsung. Not that I ordered mine from them, I just wanted to see if maybe they would slip and tell me something lol. The lady told me the phones haven't even been shipped to any of the cell phone carriers yet and that they're trying to prepare a shipment of as many phones as they can so they can fulfill most of the preorders.
    08-11-2016 06:18 PM
4,818 ... 5960616263 ...