T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I just seen something on reddit that Samsung probably won't release the phone early because of negative reviews that come out before release date so basically they want the consumer to be their own critic / reviewer hopefully this isn't

That is dumb. They have released early for the S7 line and it's doing great hardly any negative reviews.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
They just broke pre order records. Doubt that's the case

Same here. The pre ordering though I think is because so many people skipped the Note 5 and stuck with their Note 4 as is evident on this forum. honestly I don't see a lot of people with Note 5s but a lot more Note 4s. Removing the SD slot in the Note 5 kept people away from it.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Same here. The pre ordering though I think is because so many people skipped the Note 5 and stuck with their Note 4 as is evident on this forum. honestly I don't see a lot of people with Note 5s but a lot more Note 4s. Removing the SD slot in the Note 5 kept people away from it.
They were also scared of non-removable batteries.

I haven't missed the SD card or removable battery.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I like the removable battery, but with 64gb even though it's probably closer to just over 50gb after bloatware etc., that's still plenty more than enough for me that I will never use in the first place. It would be great to still have a removable battery simply so I could buy a spare. I live in Florida so a hurricane knocking power out for a few days it would be great to have a couple spare batteries. Same as when I lived in Missouri. A few times we had power outages from thunderstorms and an Ice storm that lasted a couple days. if it had a removable battery I'd be buying at least two spares.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
There is little bloat supposedly, but an app, Package Disabler Pro, will allow you to disable anything on a Samsung phone without root.

They make some good, large fast charge battery packs that will recharge your Note about 3 times after it is fully charged. Then there are several power saving profiles for situations like that if you need it for basically very minor things only.

Dhawk1202

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
So I spoke to a rep on Twitter and asked for the their best accurate answer lol and got this
"Thanks for taking the time to reach out. After some digging I found that the earliest we will ship devices is 8/18. So to be honest with you I would say the chance of getting on or before the 19th is slim. Let me know if you have any more questions on this. I’m here to help. *EmmanuelL"

Does it ship from your warehouse or from Samsung? Just curious
"Good questions, no worries I’m here to make sure you have all the info you need. This is an awesome phone and I understand you want to know when you’re getting yours so I get where you’re coming from. Expedited shipping will be free on orders through 8/21 which is 1-3 business days. The devices ordered from us will be shipped from our warehouse. *EmmanuelL"

Could you imagine having to talk like that all damn day at your job? It was a simple question and he got the weirdest flippen answer ever!

Posted via the Android Central App

sirsagey

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site

Kept me away from it for sure. I was a huge note fan too, had the 2, 3, and 4. So ready for a new Note.

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
As much as I would love to say...I got an email notification or a text saying my phone has a tracking number or even my credit card has been charged. I can't. 😢. Maybe tomorrow or Friday some lucky person might be saying that for the first time.

Posted via the Android Central App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney