08-15-2016 03:50 PM
4,818 ... 7576777879 ...
tools
    I ordered 8/7 via Jump on Demand, and a rep let me know a little while ago that my order is being fulfilled.

Sorry this was supposed to had been a quote of the last response asking about orders on 8/7.
    cert15z likes this.
    08-12-2016 02:09 PM
    Good, you seem to have all the answers. For the record, my post was in reference to people who didn't put down a payment, such as myself and plenty of other users on jump on demand. My bank doesn't show it because I didn't pay. So I think you're the one who should relax and breathe. All I was doing was spreading new information to those who may have needed it.
    Wasn't directed, directly at you. There is no reason to call a rep. As they more than likely won't tell you ****. Besides the fact that your order is still on track. So chill.
    08-12-2016 02:10 PM
    Oh Ch_it Tmobile just charged my card too? Hoot, hoot.
    Rumor is out senior citizens will be getting theirs first. Since I think I am the oldest young minded cuss around here at six bits (75)that puts me at the front of the pack..heh,heh

NOW to check my email for that almighty ups tracker. Plus am telling ups to give me my 2 hour window freebie too!

Oh boy!
    importcraz likes this.
    08-12-2016 02:12 PM
    Wasn't directed, directly at you. There is no reason to call a rep. As they more than likely won't tell you ****. Besides the fact that your order is still on track. So chill.
    Well they were able to tell me that my order (whose status hasn't changed since day 1) is being fulfilled and preparing to ship. There was no other way for me to find out, since with JOD the orders don't update online.
    08-12-2016 02:13 PM
    UPS Confirmed
    While ups is the norm. I've received plenty of orders through usps, as tmo may contract ups, but ups farms out to usps. It's an on going save usps for years now. So even though ups air does not delivery on sundays, they may use usps for final delivery. Which would allow for weekend delivery. Whether it happens for you or everyone. That's determined at finally transfer. Good luck ppl.
    08-12-2016 02:13 PM
    So if it's ups we could get it over the weekend? I'M SO HAPPY!
    08-12-2016 02:15 PM
    If I'm lucky enough for my order to actually get loaded on a plane tonight and headed my direction, I'll be requesting a hold at the UPS customer care center. They are open 10am to 1pm tomorrow.
    08-12-2016 02:15 PM
    Well they were able to tell me that my order (whose status hasn't changed since day 1) is being fulfilled and preparing to ship. There was no other way for me to find out, since with JOD the orders don't update online.
    Jod, and new contracts don't update. And again if you called yesterday, they would likely tell you the same thing. It's a generic response. As they can not tell you specifics on preorders. Except that your order is still on track. The only definite thing is being charged, then email/text stating shipping info. Then delivery.
    08-12-2016 02:16 PM
    Rep said they are still trying to fulfill all orders still not enough phones in the warehouse to fulfill all orders. So some of you may not get them yet. ๐Ÿ˜– she said though we all should receive a text between 24 and 48 hours if they have been shipped with tracking information
    08-12-2016 02:17 PM
    I ordered 8/7 via Jump on Demand, and a rep let me know a little while ago that my order is being fulfilled.

Sorry this was supposed to had been a quote of the last response asking about orders on 8/7.
    Thanks, I still have some hope left.
    08-12-2016 02:19 PM
    Here are snippets of the conversation I had with the rep:

Attachment 234870Attachment 234871

This conversation is dated 8/10 even though I signed for my phone on 8/6. The rep did not say at all that I had to do the Tablet purchase on the same day I purchased the phone. Also, he did not say that by getting On Demand, I would be breaking terms (even though today I saw that the written terms require a higher plan). This conversation was with Brandon on the 10th, when I ended up actually purchasing the tablet (I ended up paying about $40 for the sim and taxes). I had a PREVIOUS conversation regarding the SAME configuration with another rep, which I also saved, where he promised my tablet would be FREE even though the plan would be On Demand.

I'm not trying to push my point here you guys because you did bring to my attention and got me reading the Offer Terms. I guess if things go badly and I can't dispute using the chat transcripts I will either:

a) end up paying a total of $10 a month for basic data service (with unlimited netflix via bingeon, which is what I want the tablet for). In this case, I wouldn't have to bother sharing my Hotspot to the tablet as I had originally planned. Saves battery on my phone.

Or...

b) end up paying a total of $10 a month for the tablet as punishment for being on the On Demand data plan, and using my tablet with my Hotspot as I had originally planned. I think the possible outcome A has more value to me than this due to BingeOn.

Either way I do need the tablet, so let's see what happens.
    I appreciate this. I assume youve already ordered your tab. Any idea why the reps have been telling me that I need my note 7 in hand before I can get the free tablet?
    Thorby Corvin likes this.
    08-12-2016 02:19 PM
    If I'm lucky enough for my order to actually get loaded on a plane tonight and headed my direction, I'll be requesting a hold at the UPS customer care center. They are open 10am to 1pm tomorrow.
    You'd be better off hoping for ups ship, usps delivery. Remember if it arrives after a certain time at ups center, they might not process it for pickup till monday. While they will process it for usps shipping . Which would still deliver it.
    08-12-2016 02:20 PM
    Rep said they are still trying to fulfill all orders still not enough phones in the warehouse to fulfill all orders. So some of you may not get them yet. she said though we all should receive a text between 24 and 48 hours if they have been shipped with tracking information
    I ordered black on 8/4. Is it first come first served? I mean if I ordered on 8/4 and someone else on 8/10 I would get my phone first if there is low stock right?
    08-12-2016 02:22 PM
    Rep said they are still trying to fulfill all orders still not enough phones in the warehouse to fulfill all orders. So some of you may not get them yet. ๐Ÿ˜– she said though we all should receive a text between 24 and 48 hours if they have been shipped with tracking information
    I ordered black on 8/4. Is it first come first served? I mean if I ordered on 8/4 and someone else on 8/10 I would get my phone first if there is low stock right?
    Anyone get a tracking number yet?

Posted via the Android Central App
    Anyone get a tracking number yet?

Nope. Have not been texted anything yet. What would really blow is if they're teasing us charging us today but they still ship out the middle of next week lol.
    Alabamagirl18 and UN1QUEx like this.
    08-12-2016 02:25 PM
    Here are snippets of the conversation I had with the rep:

Attachment 234870Attachment 234871

This conversation is dated 8/10 even though I signed for my phone on 8/6. The rep did not say at all that I had to do the Tablet purchase on the same day I purchased the phone. Also, he did not say that by getting On Demand, I would be breaking terms (even though today I saw that the written terms require a higher plan). This conversation was with Brandon on the 10th, when I ended up actually purchasing the tablet (I ended up paying about $40 for the sim and taxes). I had a PREVIOUS conversation regarding the SAME configuration with another rep, which I also saved, where he promised my tablet would be FREE even though the plan would be On Demand.

I'm not trying to push my point here you guys because you did bring to my attention and got me reading the Offer Terms. I guess if things go badly and I can't dispute using the chat transcripts I will either:

a) end up paying a total of $10 a month for basic data service (with unlimited netflix via bingeon, which is what I want the tablet for). In this case, I wouldn't have to bother sharing my Hotspot to the tablet as I had originally planned. Saves battery on my phone.

Or...

b) end up paying a total of $10 a month for the tablet as punishment for being on the On Demand data plan, and using my tablet with my Hotspot as I had originally planned. I think the possible outcome A has more value to me than this due to BingeOn.

Either way I do need the tablet, so let's see what happens.
    the 10 dollar data plan is 2gb i believe you have to have at least 3gb plan for unlimited netflix or other unlimited binge on partners.

08-12-2016 02:26 PM
    Imglad12 likes this.
    I can't say but I would think you would be in the first grouping for orders.
    I appreciate this. I assume youve already ordered your tab. Any idea why the reps have been telling me that I need my note 7 in hand before I can get the free tablet?
    Reps have been telling me the same thing too! However, one rep from the loyalty dept yesterday (I don't know how I ended up there) said I can just have it shipped, but I'll need a 1 GB plan or higher...
    No ones reported one yet. In past releases, shipping emails usually start showing up in the afternoon, eve...the day people start getting charged. They'll be shipped out of Lexington, KY.

Everything is on track and looking good.
    08-12-2016 02:27 PM
    You'd be better off hoping for ups ship, usps delivery. Remember if it arrives after a certain time at ups center, they might not process it for pickup till monday. While they will process it for usps shipping . Which would still deliver it.
    UPS Sure post is what gets shipped UPS and delivered USPS, UPS next day does not. Besides, that handoff takes a day.

I've had countless UPS packages that arrive at the customer center for sorting in the middle of the night. Never had a problem flagging a hold and picking up.

However, it's entirely possible that UPS waits until Saturday or Sunday to even send the plane. I'll still setup a hold for Monday because sometimes they don't deliver until 8pm, unless I can use one of my 2 hour confirmed windows.
    08-12-2016 02:28 PM
    Hope so... I ordered Silver Titanium on 8/4, but my order hasn't been fulfilled while phones for people after me have been.
    Nice, you're getting your case today?
    bplink95 likes this.
    card got charged yesterday.. still no tracking, although it does say it will be shipped USPS and not UPS like it normally does!
    08-12-2016 02:30 PM
4,818 ... 7576777879 ...