08-15-2016 03:50 PM
4,818 ... 7879808182 ...
tools
    The plan states that it includes BingeOn even though the 3GB requirement appears in the BingeOn page.

That's funny, this plan also returns a $10 credit if you have a current voice line. It's actually a world better than the zero data On Demand that costs the same. Ahhhhh
    it does include binge on compression data saving feature but not unlimited high speed data after your 2gb is up.

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-12-2016 03:16 PM
    They probably think you are speaking of a different promo (aka they don't know their own promos)
    Reps are overworked and underpaid. They're in constant pressure to shorten the call time while simultaneously (and maybe paradoxically) increasing customer satisfaction. Call centers are constantly cutting costs to keep overseas calling center competition from wiping them out.

I feel empathy for the call rep. However, the T-Mobile store reps are money hungry aholes unethically pushing products on you still they can make commissions. They will for example sneak a memory card into your sale without telling you.
    importcraz likes this.
    I feel your pain same thing happened to me when I ordered the note 5 I was half asleep on the first day orders started and I had a cheap laptop that would take forever to load a page and I guess I accidentally hit the free 6-7 day shipping method even if overnight was free and they couldn't do anything to help me once I had ordered it so while everybody was enjoying the early arrival of their Note 5 I was waiting for it to come through snail mail.

This is why, I always call in my preorders. I call in about 30 minutes before go time. Then just chat up the rep, usual get "I can't order your phone because it hasn't started yet" I hit them with a might want to check the time now😂 never let's me down. My order is usually submitted a few minutes after opening time. Plus you get to **** with mindless reps😉
    Reps are overworked and underpaid. They're in constant pressure to shorten the call time while simultaneously (and maybe paradoxically) increasing customer satisfaction. Call centers are constantly cutting costs to keep overseas calling center competition from wiping them out.

I feel empathy for the call rep. However, the T-Mobile store reps are money hungry aholes unethically pushing products on you still they can make commissions. They will for example sneak a memory card into your sale without telling you.
    How much do the sales people in the stores make? I'm always curious. Is it a good paying career? Their turnover always seems high.
    08-12-2016 03:19 PM
    Charged this morning
    Called tm...they said ups pickup today
    They'll email tracking number tomorrow
    And I should get black onyx note 7
    Monday...Tuesday at the latest

bhatech and networkdood like this.
    08-12-2016 03:20 PM
    it does include binge on compression data saving feature but not unlimited high speed data after your 2gb is up.

For exclusive Netflix use, that's enough to stream all month.
    networkdood likes this.
    08-12-2016 03:21 PM
    The contents of this thread are a compilation of every December 23rd since I've had kids....

08-12-2016 03:21 PM
    How much do the sales people in the stores make? I'm always curious. Is it a good paying career? Their turnover always seems high.
    It use to be decent, atleast back when I did it in the early 00. As my second job (ok 3rd) army, worked at cingular. And bar tended. I was paid salary with commission. Luckily I used bartending to also sell phones and equipment. So I always made a few sales everyday, without even going in. Plus I'd sell to my soldiers and rotational troops.
    networkdood likes this.
    08-12-2016 03:22 PM
    Is this really an option? I've never done that before. If I can request to pick it up tomorrow then I'm all over that.
    Yeah, it's an option. Done it many times just because UPS is usually late in the day to deliver. But, it would only work if they actually fly out tonight. It could easily sit there and fly out tomorrow or Sunday and still be delivered Monday.
    08-12-2016 03:23 PM
    I got charged this morning too. It would be nice to receive on Monday. I'm still thinking worst case scenario Friday but Monday would be really cool.
    importcraz likes this.
    08-12-2016 03:23 PM
    Maybe we'll enjoy our phone that much more when finally get it. Like a climax.
    Do people get orgasms by touching their devices?
    rsmin and Thorby like this.
    08-12-2016 03:24 PM
    The contents of this thread are a compilation of every December 23rd since I've had kids....

TRUTH
    mmsean likes this.
    08-12-2016 03:25 PM
    I just got off the phone with T-Mobile's customer care, & I was assured that even though my order is still being processed that everything is okay. She said that they are just waiting to receive inventory, and that I will definitely have my phone before the 19th.
    networkdood likes this.
    Also note to mods - save this thread and move it to S8 when it releases next spring. Same repeat like this one is a repeat from S7
    Hoggles, networkdood and ajb1965 like this.
    Charged this morning

Bait.....I rather see tracking numbers then we will know..12 post..eh
    networkdood likes this.
    For exclusive Netflix use, that's enough to stream all month.
    good luck! my daughter burns through her 2gb in a week on Netflix and YouTube even with bingeon enabled. because it still counts against your 2gb. ....you just get the compression with 2gb plan. it takes 6gb and up to get true bingeon unlimited high speed data with bingeon partners

networkdood likes this.
    I got charged this morning too. It would be nice to receive on Monday. I'm still thinking worst case scenario Friday but Monday would be really cool.
    Now this is level headed thinking.
    networkdood likes this.
    Do people get orgasms by touching their devices?
    Not in Stock form😂
    networkdood likes this.
    08-12-2016 03:26 PM
    OG of course, does anyone even care about the remake?
    Back when I had Verizon there were only the 2-yr contract options. On the day after Thanksgiving, on Amazon, I was able to get the Moto droid RAZR for a penny with no taxes, on contract, and it was a newly released device, too...great phone, except for the locked BL, but we had SafeStrap to get us by...
    08-12-2016 03:26 PM
    Also note to mods - save this thread and move it to S8 when it releases next spring. Same repeat like this one is a repeat from S7
    Practically same thread for all preorders😂
    bhatech, networkdood and queenren like this.
    08-12-2016 03:27 PM
    It'll be Monday. Count on it 👍
    08-12-2016 03:28 PM
    This is why, I always call in my preorders. I call in about 30 minutes before go time. Then just chat up the rep, usual get "I can't order your phone because it hasn't started yet" I hit them with a might want to check the time now😂 never let's me down. My order is usually submitted a few minutes after opening time. Plus you get to **** with mindless reps😉
    Last year with the note 5 shipping situation I got myself into, the sent me overseas for customer service and tho I ain't trying to knock their hustle in the Philippines me and the service rep where having a hard time understanding one another, she was really polite and told me the weather I the Philippines at the moment but I was crying inside because she told me she they couldn't change the shipping method anymore. A lot of the tmob reps are cool, but not very informed unfortunately.

Charged this morning

That sucks because I work all day Monday. I got my parents home though but I won't be able to play with it much until at night. I'm off 4 days in a row after that though.
    Did you get a text with the tracking number? If not did you enter your phone number as a reference (and if you did did you enter it without dashes)?
    08-12-2016 03:29 PM
    I won't be on the s8 thread though. As those are now used by the wife. That may change though if they continue this trend of not having the note being superior to the S line. I'm quite disappointed in the no 6gb ram. And other things. Gone are the days of the note just straight whooping the S LINES a $$
    08-12-2016 03:30 PM
4,818 ... 7879808182 ...