08-15-2016 03:50 PM
4,818 ... 8283848586 ...
tools
    Lets have a moment of silence for us verizon users that will at most get it a day early.
    I thought ver. Was the last to ship out. Weren't their proposed ship date the 23rd?
    08-12-2016 04:46 PM
    all the time.
    08-12-2016 04:47 PM
    Nobody knew when until the cards got charged. Not sure if you know retail much, but you don't charge unless you are ready to process and ship. At least that's how systems are designed in most companies.
    importcraz, Hoggles and Siggystyle like this.
    08-12-2016 04:47 PM
    I thought ver. Was the last to ship out. Weren't their proposed ship date the 23rd?
    Mine is said to be the 19th
    08-12-2016 04:48 PM
    The only thing certain is, if you were charged. Your order is ready to ship. So lue of shipping problems outside of tmo. You will get your device by 19th.
    hailsusy90 and bhatech like this.
    08-12-2016 04:48 PM
    Mine is said to be the 19th
    I've gotten my last 2 preorders from Verizon about 4 days early.
    08-12-2016 04:51 PM
    I've gotten my last 2 preorders from Verizon about 4 days early.
    Nice, I was just going off the posted ship times.
    08-12-2016 04:54 PM
    People are allowed to talk. If you don't care for the thread please move along .
    haha alright then.
    Thorby likes this.
    And somehow the S4, S5, S6, Note5, S7's were all the same. Card gets charged, phone goes into the hands of delivery dude later that day/eve.

I mean it's almost like magic how one can reasonably predict the same might happen again. Just magic. No one with common sense could ever think it'd be possible again. Amiright!?

πŸ‘½
    Side note. Pun intended, the gear s2 4G is on point. Hahahaha, to bad sprint doesn't have itπŸ˜‚
    cert15z likes this.
    08-12-2016 04:55 PM
    "Trust me, you're phones are shipping out today, trust me, I know. And let me tell you, I've seen them- I have mine already- and its beautiful, beautiful. And its HUUGE. My fingers are pretty long, as you know, so its fits in my hand like a glove. Beautiful.
    But people will say things, trust me, the phones are shipping out today. They will. They'll ship out so fast you'll won't even believe. You're gonna have so many phones showing up to your house tomorrow. Maybe even tonight, thats what people are saying, I don't know. Maybe tonight.
    But trust me, you'll get your phone and it will be great"
    networkdood, gpatrick15 and jrham like this.
    08-12-2016 04:56 PM
    And somehow the S4, S5, S6, Note5, S7's were all the same. Card gets charged, phone goes into the hands of delivery dude later that day/eve.

I mean it's almost like magic how one can reasonably predict the same might happen again. Just magic. No one with common sense could ever think it'd be possible again. Amiright!?

πŸ‘½
    You left out the note 3 and 4. And maybe the 2. Can't remember. πŸ˜‚
    Hoggles and Siggystyle like this.
    08-12-2016 04:56 PM

Yep also just thinking logically, T-Mobile could have charged us all when we placed pre orders. It's not like they sat for more than a week and today they just got bored and said let's charge all this suckers !!!

There is reason why they started charging our cards, meaning they got the goods and ready to start shipping.
    08-12-2016 04:57 PM
    "Trust me, you're phones are shipping out today, trust me, I know. And let me tell you, I've seen them- I have mine already- and its beautiful, beautiful. And its HUUGE. My fingers are pretty long, as you know, so its fits in my hand like a glove. Beautiful.
    But people will say things, trust me, the phones are shipping out today. They will. They'll ship out so fast you'll won't even believe. You're gonna have so many phones showing up to your house tomorrow. Maybe even tonight, thats what people are saying, I don't know. Maybe tonight.
    But trust me, you'll get your phone and it will be great"
    I'm not so sure on great, as I'm still disappointed by not improving over the s7. But decent yes. Leaps and bounds, noπŸ˜•
    networkdood likes this.
    08-12-2016 04:58 PM
    And hey, ya know....Pork could be right. Who really knows. We could see Pork on Monday, and crown him the king of day interwebz for calling it.

I mean, anything is possible in a world of magic!
    Plumrific and Siggystyle like this.
    08-12-2016 04:59 PM
    when did you pre-order?
    08-12-2016 05:01 PM
    You left out the note 3 and 4. And maybe the 2. Can't remember. πŸ˜‚
    True! I didn't own those
    OK sure ...define next week

You can call me out if we don't see shipping label today or tomorrow. I accept the internet challenge

Also, I'm with you on no carrier shipping until next week except T-Mobile.
    But you was the main one screaming today..LOL now its today or tomrrow...All jokes but still
    And hey, ya know....Pork could be right. Who really knows. We could see Pork on Monday, and crown him the king of day interwebz for calling it.

I mean, anything is possible in a world of magic!
    That would make my day
    Hoggles and importcraz like this.
    08-12-2016 05:02 PM
    True! I didn't own those
    I owned all of those lol. I remember being really excited to get them. Mostly because I didn't pre-order. The 2 I bought off Craigslist, the 3 off Swappa, and the 4 off T-Mobile but way after release. So the anxiety for this one is killing me lol. Just that uncertainty of not knowing exactly when it's going to ship.
    Hoggles likes this.
    08-12-2016 05:03 PM
    True! I didn't own those
    What, for shame. The Note 4 is still hands down the best. After that, they just started making the note and s line to similar.
    Hoggles and Siggystyle like this.
    08-12-2016 05:03 PM
    What, for shame. The Note 4 is still hands down the best. After that, they just started making the note and s line to similar.
    True. I still have my note 4. I love it. Might keep it as a back up device.
    Siggystyle likes this.
    08-12-2016 05:04 PM
    I'm not so sure on great, as I'm still disappointed by not improving over the s7. But decent yes. Leaps and bounds, no
    Ha, ok, well I didn't mean any of it, it was just my ****ty Donald Trump impersonation.
    I owned all of those lol. I remember being really excited to get them. Mostly because I didn't pre-order. The 2 I bought off Craigslist, the 3 off Swappa, and the 4 off T-Mobile but way after release. So the anxiety for this one is killing me lol. Just that uncertainty of not knowing exactly when it's going to ship.
    You'll pull through. Just remember, either way, less than a week nowπŸ˜‰
    I don't understand how people are legit getting pissed at people's predictions or their calling and messaging reps. Just stop coming in the thread than cause every release has people excited and wanting the latest info on the whereabouts of their device or where in the process it's at. Let people be excited without killing others vibes
    08-12-2016 05:05 PM
4,818 ... 8283848586 ...