T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
Re: T-Mobile preorder thread

Cool, so how does it work? Tomorrow, I am going to pre order, and then I will take my beloved Note 4 to a Tmobile dealer to see how much they will allow on trade in. If it to my liking, and I agree I am assuming that will go toward my phone payment. Do I have it correctly?

Some stores will allow you to apply your phone trade in toward the new phone. If they tell you otherwise, I would ask what stores do as I have done it myself. Many stores though only do the credit as a phone credit. T-Mobile has an estimator and when I plugged in the note 4, it showed 64 bucks.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: T-Mobile Note 7 details

How do you do a pre-order with jump on demand of your current phone on T-Mobile?

Posted via the Android Central App
On Twitter they told me I could preorder in store, with Care, or I could send them a DM and they could help with JoD upgrade. I haven't fully decided on the Note 7 but wanted to know my options.

debdroid1a

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Eh... Toss it onto Swappa.

Some were saying they want extra Note 4 to have in hand because they don't want to upgrade, so that might work. If you need a trade in, get a cheap one from Walmart, target or any store. Tmobile has been known to take those.

I think the 7 will be better then my 5, and it sounds so new and shiny.

IF i get it, I'm thinking blue and Netflix (if I qualify with Jump).
I have a Neo watch and don't need that much storage.

Posted via the *Note 5*

wookiee2cu

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
Wonder if that price is the same for the Jump On Demand plan... I'm guessing it will be a little more since it states the $32.50 is for 24 months.

erasat

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Wonder if that price is the same for the Jump On Demand plan... I'm guessing it will be a little more since it states the $32.50 is for 24 months.

It's usually the same as the JoD will be for 18 months but for 75% of the price, the rest (usually the 25%) is what you pay at the end of the lease.

So, $780/24 = $32.50 with Jump or EIP programs, and with JoD should be something like : $780 * .75 = $585 and $195 at the end, $585/18 = $32.50

Just the same monthly payment for the device, BUT, with JoD you pay taxes monthly and with the others you pay them up front so, that's what makes the difference in monthly payments, taxes, not the phone price.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
If I order it from Tmobile do they ship it to the store, or to my house? Usually someone is always home but I don't want them setting it at the door and leaving if no one is home, and if they don't I have to drive somewhere and pick it up at the hub.

PlaybookFanatic

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Some were saying they want extra Note 4 to have in hand because they don't want to upgrade, so that might work. If you need a trade in, get a cheap one from Walmart, target or any store. Tmobile has been known to take those.

I think the 7 will be better then my 5, and it sounds so new and shiny.

IF i get it, I'm thinking blue and Netflix (if I qualify with Jump).
I have a Neo watch and don't need that much storage.

Posted via the *Note 5*

T-Mobile has confirmed that ANYONE that gets the Note 7 postpaid is eligible no matter what, so you're good! :)

WatermelonSlim

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
So is it a buy one get one free PLUS the watch or memory card? I read that AT&T was doing that (buy one get one free, plus that other stuff) so it would be disappointing if T-Mobile wasn't also doing it.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Ship UPS to your home.

https://www.ups.com/one-to-one/login?loc=en_US&returnto=https://wwwapps.ups.com/mcdp?loc=en_US

I have them either send to a UPS store near me of hold for pickup. Hold at depot means That I get it before 9am.

Good thing about being shipped to me is I don't have to wait 2 hours at the store to have them switch my SIM card, ring me up, etc. My county only has one Tmobile store, otherwise I have to drive at least 25 miles to my south or almost 40 miles to my north. However got a ton of Verizon stores in my area and sprint.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Good thing about being shipped to me is I don't have to wait 2 hours at the store to have them switch my SIM card, ring me up, etc. My county only has one Tmobile store, otherwise I have to drive at least 25 miles to my south or almost 40 miles to my north. However got a ton of Verizon stores in my area and sprint.

Next time you encounter that in a store just tell them you will do it. When I got my S7 Edge they didn't even open the box. They rung me up and let me leave. I did the rest once I got back to work.

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
2 hours to do all that? Why not tell them you don't want them to open the box and molest your new phone and to leave it be...? Do it at home on your own.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
2 hours to do all that? Why not tell them you don't want them to open the box and molest your new phone and to leave it be...? Do it at home on your own.

Probably should. I also hate it when these stores offer to install the glass protector too. Like when my dad bought Zagg HD screen protector at Best Buy for his S5 they put it on and it ended up having some specs of dirt under it.

But yes then I'm probably better off having the phone shipped directly to me and popping the SIM card in myself. I just hate having to stand there to get waited on too. Up in St. Louis where I lived they had Tmobile stores everywhere. I had 3 stores within about 3 miles of me so waiting was never an issue because they got so many stores they are never swamped unless you go to the one in the mall.

I'm on my mom's plan so I had to bring my mom with me, but last time they let me buy the phone without her there since I wasn't making any changes to the number or plan. She hated waiting a long time when I bought my Note 5.

PlaybookFanatic

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Probably should. I also hate it when these stores offer to install the glass protector too. Like when my dad bought Zagg HD screen protector at Best Buy for his S5 they put it on and it ended up having some specs of dirt under it.

Let them install. Because if that happens next time, you make them change it right then and there. That's your right. When I did them for customers, I was a pro. But if for some reason I messed up, I replaced it without even being asked. Bad business to send you off with a shoddy product.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000