T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

badMojo69

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
$915 whew...good thing I saved for this. It will be $500 in 6 months on swappa. :)

Oh... and I had to go with the Batman Black.

madkoda12

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Finally! It showed up! Just ordered my Coral blue Note 7! So excited. I didn't see the option to choose from one of the special promotions. I would assume that maybe they will be an option once the pone is in hands?

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Done ... Showed up online when I clicked upgrade phone.

Pre ordered black Note 7, free next day shipping as usual. Now the wait 😀

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Finally! It showed up! Just ordered my Coral blue Note 7! So excited. I didn't see the option to choose from one of the special promotions. I would assume that maybe they will be an option once the pone is in hands?
Yes that's after you receive the phone, you need to go Samsung promotions site and submit the claim for goodies.

badMojo69

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site

There is a link that will take you to the samsung page to put in your preorder info, but it wont be active until tomorrow. https://promos.samsungpromotions.com/galaxyoffer/

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm waiting for Care on Twitter DM to complete my order. When I click upgrade online it takes me to my account page but I don't have the option the order the device. Just says go to store or call. I'd rather do it thru chat if they can get it done.

wookiee2cu

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
Just got off the phone with T-Mobile and because this phone is a pre-order you have to pay the full price of the phone up front. I explained that I'm on the Jump on Demand program and he informed me that only way that will work is to wait until the device is in the store as I will have to turn in my current phone (Note5) at the same time. A little irritating but I get it, they need to get my Note5 back in order to give me the minimum out of pocket... guess I'm going to be at the store the 19th and hope they had extras delivered.

Also, I signed up with T-Mobile last November and the way the Jump on Demand was explained to me is I can have 3 different phones within a year and basically I walk out only paying the sales tax on the full price of the phone so around $90 + regular tax which brings you to a little bit over $100. The rep warned me that the $0 down only applied to basically give away phones that they have specials on. I like to get a new phone about once a year so the Jump on Demand program was right for me instead of shelling out $900+ and then trying to sell it myself later on. I'm guessing I'll have the $90+ jump fee and the $70 down but I kind of expected that.

Update:
Saw members posts the next morning stating that they were able to pre-order without paying full price and were also Jump On Demand so I called 611 from my phone and got a pre-order and total charged was $76. I think I just got a misinformed rep the first go around.

Last edited:

mhettrich

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
I'm waiting for Care on Twitter DM to complete my order. When I click upgrade online it takes me to my account page but I don't have the option the order the device. Just says go to store or call. I'd rather do it thru chat if they can get it done.

Have any luck? I'm not able to order through the website due to jump on demand. I'm on hold right now trying to get an order placed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz