T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

besweeet

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Pre-order complete. Called T-Mobile to place it as my account page said I had to call in or visit a store. No issues via phone. Took less than 10 minutes. EIP signed. *goes back to sleep*

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Just got off the phone with T-Mobile and because this phone is a pre-order you have to pay the full price of the phone up front. I explained that I'm on the Jump on Demand program and he informed me that only way that will work is to wait until the device is in the store as I will have to turn in my current phone (Note5) at the same time. A little irritating but I get it, they need to get my Note5 back in order to give me the minimum out of pocket... guess I'm going to be at the store the 19th and hope they had extras delivered.

Also, I signed up with T-Mobile last November and the way the Jump on Demand was explained to me is I can have 3 different phones within a year and basically I walk out only paying the sales tax on the full price of the phone so around $90 + regular tax which brings you to a little bit over $100. The rep warned me that the $0 down only applied to basically give away phones that they have specials on. I like to get a new phone about once a year so the Jump on Demand program was right for me instead of shelling out $900+ and then trying to sell it myself later on. I'm guessing I'll have the $90+ jump fee and the $70 down but I kind of expected that.
I don't think that is correct. I'm working with Care via Twitter DM right now to order on JoD. I'll let you know how it goes.

Also, with JoD , you don't pay sales tax up front. It's paid monthly on your bill.

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
I can't get passed the we will pay off your eip page..I hit continue and nothing page froze...uggghh. Too many people trying to order and jaming up the web page. Well I called T-Mobile and I'm on a wait..10 min. Hopefully I can order on the phone instead. I knew this was going to happen.

Posted via the Android Central App

wookiee2cu

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
I don't think that is correct. I'm working with Care via Twitter DM right now to order on JoD. I'll let you know how it goes.

Also, with JoD , you don't pay sales tax up front. It's paid monthly on your bill.

Maybe that's how it was since it was my first phone with them but what I had to pay out of pocket before leaving the store was the sales tax value on the full price of the phone plus tax on that. She said it's usually around $99 per jump. I wouldn't be surprised if the rep I just talked to was right about having to go into the store when the phone is available, other wise they are counting on people being honest about shipping back their current phone (if they are on a Jump program) once the Note7 arrives... pretty big gamble on their part. I've had to have a replacement phone sent to me in the past (iPhone on AT&T) and what they did was charge me full price for the replacement and once the one I was mailing back to them arrived they credited my card back.

besweeet

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
The wait begins...
kRqiqIB.png

There's also a second order called "undefined" which I thought was funny:
KqBqTpj.png

spridell

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
I can't get passed the we will pay off your eip page..I hit continue and nothing page froze...uggghh. Too many people trying to order and jaming up the web page. Well I called T-Mobile and I'm on a wait..10 min. Hopefully I can order on the phone instead. I knew this was going to happen.

Same here. Page is frozen

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Estimated ship date in order email was 8/18-8/19.

I know they are just messing with us lol ... I predict it will ship sometime next week. T-Mobile likes to surprise on galaxy phones.

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
I went all the way through and I hit submit order and boom..order submission failed. This did this the last time ordered the s7. So..did.my order go through it not?
Update: I just talked to a customer rep and he said my order did go through. Even though the screen said it failed and he gave me the order number. So I'm all set.

Last edited:

mikef91

Trusted Member
Feb 18, 2015
Visit site
I tried to order online and it said I needed to go to a retail store. I called, waited on hold for 15 minutes, got through and they told me my payment couldn't be validated. I tried 3 separate cards all with credit limits well over $10K, so there is obviously an issue with their system. What a joke.

mikef91

Trusted Member
Feb 18, 2015
Visit site
I tried to order online and it said I needed to go to a retail store. I called, waited on hold for 15 minutes, got through and they told me my payment couldn't be validated. I tried 3 separate cards all with credit limits well over $10K, so there is obviously an issue with their system. What a joke.

And I was trying to pay full price, not finance.

solotristan88

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Yeah...2 callas and iver 90 minutes...t mobile gave me nothing....but they will call me back. Unnacceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alfatv