T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

slopokdave

May 31, 2010
Visit site
No dice online for JUMP. Called and waited 15 mins. Then 10 more minutes for the guy to tell me my total is $900 plus. Then he transfers me. Then it hangs up.

Wonderful.

mikef91

Trusted Member
Feb 18, 2015
Visit site
Yeah...2 callas and iver 90 minutes...t mobile gave me nothing....but they will call me back. Unnacceptable.

Posted via the Android Central App

A call back is useless considering the shipping dates have already been pushed back until the end of August. And I was on the site at 12:00am on the dot. The phone wasn't even showing. I contacted chat and they gave me the link.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Ahh, finally. Black Onyx on order. Did it thru Care via Twitter DM on Jump on Demand. Not crazy about $70 down payment but at least getting a pretty pricey freebie in the 256gb microsd that I could probably flip for a nice profit if I wanted.

yogosans14

Jun 19, 2016
Visit site
Im upset that T mobile screwed up my account and switched me over to Jump! regular not JoD which I used to have :(

Is there anyway I can get it back so I can order the new note 7 without having to pay 50% of the phone off?

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
Never mind. I figured it out. I was clicking YES on the questions before you submit your order. For water damage I was saying yes. Oops. All good now. Delivery shows 8/18-8/19.

damule6666

Banned
Apr 12, 2010
Visit site
Having just gotten off the phone from ordering my black onyx N7, I can confirm that there is a $69.00 upfront down payment.. I was surprised as the only time I have encountered this was when going to a larger memory phone. But I'm coming to the N7 from a 128 gig iPhone 6s plus.. But what can you do? I ponied up and my phone is ordered..

damule6666

Banned
Apr 12, 2010
Visit site
With that said. Where is the option to select for the free gift??

The rep on the phone said that information will be in the email, and it will direct you to the Samsung page, as they are the ones making the offer. Said if you were going to the actual store they are sent supplies of the freebies.

damule6666

Banned
Apr 12, 2010
Visit site
I don't think that is correct. I'm working with Care via Twitter DM right now to order on JoD. I'll let you know how it goes.

Also, with JoD , you don't pay sales tax up front. It's paid monthly on your bill.

I just ordered mine (JOD) And all it set me back was $70.00. Call back and talk to someone else.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Im upset that T mobile screwed up my account and switched me over to Jump! regular not JoD which I used to have :(

Is there anyway I can get it back so I can order the new note 7 without having to pay 50% of the phone off?
Try talking to Care on Twitter DM, they seem to be the most helpful. I'd rather DM with them than talk to someone on the phone any day.

Victor Hernandez Jr

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
Was having a problem with T-Mobile website I kept getting a bunch of errors so I called customer service and I was in and out in 10 minutes I ordered the Onyx Black the coral blue was really nice but I would get sick of it in a few weeks LOL. Hopefully we get the phone before release date

slopokdave

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Got mine to go through but I think somethings screwed up... Got an email saying they accepted my offer to trade in my iPhone. It's not a trade it is a JUMP. And the value listed is only half of what is owed. Will call tomorrow and get it sorted out. Rawer.

Victor Hernandez Jr

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
Got mine to go through but I think somethings screwed up... Got an email saying they accepted my offer to trade in my iPhone. It's not a trade it is a JUMP. And the value listed is only half of what is owed. Will call tomorrow and get it sorted out. Rawer.

Hopefully they settle that out for you cuz usually once you do that you eip and you signed everything it's nearly impossible to cancel an order

Status
Not open for further replies.