T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
Got mine to go through but I think somethings screwed up... Got an email saying they accepted my offer to trade in my iPhone. It's not a trade it is a JUMP. And the value listed is only half of what is owed. Will call tomorrow and get it sorted out. Rawer.

I think it's been done correctly. This is what I got in regards to my jump utilization in the confirmation email...

"Thanks for taking the first step in trading in your device for your JUMP!® redemption! You have accepted the quote of XXX..."

besweeet

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Everyone who ordered over the phone (or later today, in store): Check your account order page to see if you were charged a hidden $20 "total assisted services" fee:
mAbUril.png

I had no idea about this fee, and was basically forced to go through a payment channel that charged this fee. See my rant here about it: https://www.reddit.com/r/tmobile/comments/4vy0lb/discussion_charged_the_20_bs_total_assisted/

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Everyone who ordered over the phone (or later today, in store): Check your account order page to see if you were charged a hidden $20 "total assisted services" fee:
http://i.imgur.com/mAbUril.png

I had no idea about this fee, and was basically forced to go through a payment channel that charged this fee. See my rant here about it: https://www.reddit.com/r/tmobile/comments/4vy0lb/discussion_charged_the_20_bs_total_assisted/

A lot of things over the phone with T-Mobile have these random fees. Usually if you complain they will take it off. That is why I do it online if I can.

besweeet

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
A lot of things over the phone with T-Mobile have these random fees. Usually if you complain they will take it off. That is why I do it online if I can.

They're telling me (via Twitter DM) that this fee applies even if you upgrade in store. I certainly would've done it online if I was given the option:
9JPnJ9X.png

So I was forced into it. Going to do everything I can to get this fee removed.

mikef91

Trusted Member
Feb 18, 2015
Visit site
I ended up going through Twitter and getting the order completed. They were able to just bill the full device amount to my monthly bill. Also, thankfully the shipping date changed from 08/26-08/30 back to 08/18-08/19. I hope they get these out early like they did the S7 edge.

spridell

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
I think it's been done correctly. This is what I got in regards to my jump utilization in the confirmation email...

"Thanks for taking the first step in trading in your device for your JUMP!® redemption! You have accepted the quote of XXX..."

I got the same email. It does look like a trade in offer instead of JUMP. But if you go to your order status u will see under "RMA STATUS" it starts off with JMP and then a number.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I wake up this working still wondering what's going on with my order. It's been about 8 hours since I received an order # via Twitter DM but I have still yet to receive a confirmation email or the email that I need to sign. I'm reaching back out to them now to see what's going on.

besweeet

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
I just noticed that my "due today" amount is $79.98 instead of the advertised $69.99 down payment amount... My credit is excellent, so I have no idea why this amount is higher. I guess it's something else to complain about to T-Mobile if this does happen to be wrong.

mAbUril.png

Still trying to get this stupid "assisted services" fee removed.

Last edited:

mhettrich

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
I wake up this working still wondering what's going on with my order. It's been about 8 hours since I received an order # via Twitter DM but I have still yet to receive a confirmation email or the email that I need to sign. I'm reaching back out to them now to see what's going on.

Took a while to get the e-mail. I placed my order shortly after you did last night and just got the e-mail a few minutes ago. If you log into your T-Mobile account, are you able to see the order?

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
I got the same email. It does look like a trade in offer instead of JUMP. But if you go to your order status u will see under "RMA STATUS" it starts off with JMP and then a number.

I called T-Mobile this morning to confirm. They did in fact say that jump was used and the wording throws people off.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Now the question is ... Will T-Mobile do the ship out early thing they normally do? I won't be mad if they don't since they don't have to release till the said date but from their track record they usually try and get them to people early.

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
Now the question is ... Will T-Mobile do the ship out early thing they normally do? I won't be mad if they don't since they don't have to release till the said date but from their track record they usually try and get them to people early.

That would be nice. My coworker got his S7 Edge a whole 6 days before street date.

slopokdave

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Hopefully they settle that out for you cuz usually once you do that you eip and you signed everything it's nearly impossible to cancel an order

I called T-Mobile this morning to confirm. They did in fact say that jump was used and the wording throws people off.

I actually got 2 emails..... first one said "Thanks for taking the first step in trading in your device! You have accepted the quote of $325 for your device." (from the first Rep that had no idea what he was doing) and the second email said "Thanks for taking the first step in trading in your device for your JUMP!® redemption! You have accepted the quote of $325."

I called to confirm and they said JUMP was used, so even though it says $325 they will payoff my full EIP (I have the original JUMP).

Status
Not open for further replies.