T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

yomny Martinez

Nov 13, 2008
Visit site
Re: Question about buying, ordering Note 7 from Tmobile, etc

Once you have the phone you go to www.samsungpromotions.com/galaxyoffer select gift, enter your info then enter the phones IMEI and your receipt, so keep it and submit claim. Once this is done it says it takes up to 12 weeks to get the product.

Ship date i received was 18-19. It said Aug 28 before ordering, once ordered it changed.

besweeet

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Re: Question about buying, ordering Note 7 from Tmobile, etc

Once you have the phone you go to www.samsungpromotions.com/galaxyoffer select gift, enter your info then enter the phones IMEI and your receipt, so keep it and submit claim. Once this is done it says it takes up to 12 weeks to get the product.

Ship date i received was 18-19. It said Aug 28 before ordering, once ordered it changed.

*Gear Fit2 estimated value is $179.99, Samsung 256GB memory card estimated value is $249.99 and Netflix estimated value is $120.00. Supplies of Gear Fit2 and memory card are limited.

I'll be getting the microSD card to resell it.

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
Just got a confirmation text message with my order number and notification that they'll send another text when it ships. Good news!

magia21

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Also was your card charged immediately or is it a freeze or pending hold transaction?

Posted via the Android Central App

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
Will VZW take an ATT iPhone 6 as a trade in? How about Best Buy?
Weren't you the one who was uninterested in the note 7 due to not being impressed with what it had to offer? And I don't think Verizon will take a trade that isn't their own. Best Buy... I don't know.

besweeet

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Just got a confirmation text message with my order number and notification that they'll send another text when it ships. Good news!

I also got this text. Screenshot of it:
zPKCv1D.png

Here's to hoping it'll be shipped out this week...

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
Also was your card charged immediately or is it a freeze or pending hold transaction?

Posted via the Android Central App

They did a hold last night and it was released this morning. It's always been that way for me with T-Mobile. My card was charged when it shipped. In fact I saw my card charges hours before I got notification that it shipped so I knew it was coming before T-Mobile even notified me. Previous phones that is...

besweeet

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
They did a hold last night and it was released this morning. It's always been that way for me with T-Mobile. My card was charged when it shipped. In fact I saw my card charges hours before I got notification that it shipped so I knew it was coming before T-Mobile even notified me.

Interesting. I still don't see anything on my Citi account about a hold.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Weren't you the one who was uninterested in the note 7 due to not being impressed with what it had to offer? And I don't think Verizon will take a trade that isn't their own. Best Buy... I don't know.
Yes. It is I. Compared to early leaks of 6gb ram and 4000 mAh battery I am very disappointed. It is still one of the best 2 phones currently available so I do intend to buy one. Not as excited as I might be but it is time for a new phone and nothing else comes close. I'm picking Note 7 over s7e only because I hope the screen design is a little tougher and more impact resistant.

I still could change my mind. I tend to be impulsive about purchasing expensive toys.

I inherited an att iphone so a trade in seemed easiest. I can always sell it.

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
Yes. It is I. Compared to early leaks of 6gb ram and 4000 mAh battery I am very disappointed. It is still one of the best 2 phones currently available so I do intend to buy one. Not as excited as I might be but it is time for a new phone and nothing else comes close. I'm picking Note 7 over s7e only because I hope the screen design is a little tougher and more impact resistant.

I still could change my mind. I tend to be impulsive about purchasing expensive toys.

I inherited an att iphone so a trade in seemed easiest. I can always sell it.

There were no leaks. Only rumors.

It's never good to base expectations on rumors.

The Note 7 is a beast for sure though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey