T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nygiants1991

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
I'm new to pre orders. Does "order being processed" mean it's back ordered?
FYI, do not cancel your order for any reason. Orders from here on out are definitely on back order.
I pre-ordered my s7 edge on day 2 n still received it before launch. I just pre-ordered about an hour ago so hopefully same thing happens

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I am fine with tomorrow or Monday. That means I should get it before I fly to Vegas on Wednesday. I would LOVE to have the Note 7 on my first trip out there! :D.

mitsueks

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
The S7 Edge shipped on the Saturday after pre-order. It was a full 2 weeks before launch

Posted via the Android Central App

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Wow that's quick!! The rep said I'd probably get it a couple days before launch based on how the Note 5 was last year, but that would be great if I got it the middle of next week. If my Supcase isn't here yet though it's not being used until then. No way I'm going naked with this thing.

I ordered the dark one btw. Since that is usually popular, should I expect it to ship later possibly if they have to get more in stock? I'm fine not getting it until the 19th but I'd love it before then.

shnweller

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
My account has been hit for the amount of the phone. Usually that doesn't happen until they are ready to ship. Anyone else have their account hit?

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Possible. Just depends on your place in line and how many pre-ordered before you.

I pre ordered at 12pm today. From the reps at the store they didn't get any pre orders yet. The girl doing it was shocked at the price when she went to order it and saw $849. Then again in my area I don't see a lot of Note 5s. I see a lot of Note 4s though. I don't know if it's like that on all the carriers people are not pre ordering yet or what. I noticed not a lot of hype leading up to the Note 7 launch like other phones. Some simply might not know it's even available for order yet. Pre orders didn't start until 12am yesterday.

shnweller

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
I don't know when it exactly happened. It's my debit/credit card for my checking account that was hit. Maybe it's just a hold? Anyhow my money isn't in my account

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I don't know when it exactly happened. It's my debit/credit card for my checking account that was hit. Maybe it's just a hold? Anyhow my money isn't in my account

They are not supposed to debit your credit card until it ships they told me. I checked this afternoon and my balance was still the same. I'll check in a bit and see if they charged it. Hope so and it's shipped tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.