T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Just played around with the Note 7 in best buy, man it feels awesome to hold and software looks refined and snappy. Tried the blue filter and looks great for night time browsing 😃

Black looks sexy... They didn't have blue on display. Definitely worth the upgrade from S7/S7 edge as well. After holding it in hand I may use it without case after all. Can't wait.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Just played around with the Note 7 in best buy, man it feels awesome to hold and software looks refined and snappy. Tried the blue filter and looks great for night time browsing ??????

Black looks sexy... They didn't have blue on display. Definitely worth the upgrade from S7/S7 edge as well. After holding it in hand I may use it without case after all. Can't wait.

I ordered the black today as well. All that Best Buy and Tmobile around here have on display is silver. I ordered black though. I have silver S7 and don't dig the color. I wonder since I ordered a popular color that might cause me to get it later.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Just played around with the Note 7 in best buy, man it feels awesome to hold and software looks refined and snappy. Tried the blue filter and looks great for night time browsing 😃

I ordered the black today as well. All that Best Buy and Tmobile around here have on display is silver. I ordered black though. I have silver S7 and don't dig the color. I wonder since I ordered a popular color that might cause me to get it later.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Nah they will have plenty in stock.. it's early enough still so you should be fine.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I notice my shipping now says USPS Priority Mail. I order my phone within the first few mins the pre order started. Anyone else notice the same?

I was able to log into my Tmobile account tonight. Mine also has US mail priority too, however if says shipping date 8/18, 8/19 so it looks like Tmobile isn't shipping them early :(

damule6666

Banned
Apr 12, 2010
Visit site
I notice my shipping now says USPS Priority Mail. I order my phone within the first few mins the pre order started. Anyone else notice the same?

Ordered mine at 12:07 the night they went live with pre-order, my status is unchanged as "processing"...
06f208070dd11d9c061bb9b88fff9e81.png

Status
Not open for further replies.