T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dhawk1202

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
All I get when I attempt the details option is it freezing and telling me the server is down and to try later..

I know! Where are you guys seeing this! I love Tmobile, but anytime I try and look at details of a purchase or a pre-order either on the website or the app I get errors or incomplete information. Some of you are seeing dates?!? How is that?

Posted via the Android Central App

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
The site is running slow for me too. Eventually I get it to load. That will suck if that sprint user in another post gets theirs on their posted date 8/6 despite we ordered early as well on here. It looks like we are all getting the shipped on the official release date unless that is a generic number they put up since the order is still processing.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
The site is running slow for me too. Eventually I get it to load. That will suck if that sprint user in another post gets theirs on their posted date 8/6 despite we ordered early as well on here. It looks like we are all getting the shipped on the official release date unless that is a generic number they put up since the order is still processing.

Technically any carrier is only subjected to giving it to us by 8/19. Consider it a gift if early :).

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Mine is the same way. Still hoping for a delivery next week.

Posted via the Android Central App

Same here. It's odd how the retailers get the actual unit before 8/2 so they can have it set up by that afternoon or the next morning which means they have been in production for some time now. Why can't they have them ready to go sooner for the retailers to ship?

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Yep mine has also changed to USPS priority mail with shipping still remains same as 8/18-8/19. Placed order within the first 5 minutes when it went live. (EIP order)

mikef91

Trusted Member
Feb 18, 2015
Visit site
Everyone relax...I am sure we will get it early. I just looked at my order for the S7 edge on the T-Mobile website, and it says it was shipped USPS Priority, but I know it was shipped UPS because I got a MyUPS notification. Also, I ordered it as soon as preorders went live, and I got a notification the following Sunday that the phone had shipped. I had it in hand on Monday, February 29th, almost a full two weeks before the actual release date. The preorders for the S7 went live on February 24th. Just because we haven't seen anything change yet doesn't mean it won't. If they follow the same pattern as the S7, then those with a 8/18-8/19 ship date like myself may receive a notification this weekend that our accounts have been charged and the device is shipped. Patience...

mikef91

Trusted Member
Feb 18, 2015
Visit site
Yep mine has also changed to USPS priority mail with shipping still remains same as 8/18-8/19. Placed order within the first 5 minutes when it went live. (EIP order)

Mine said overnight in the email they sent after the order, but it has always said USPS Priority on the T-Mobile website.

besweeet

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Orders saying USPS is probably just a placeholder. My order of a 6s is still shown on my account page. It says USPS priority mail, yet the tracking link is hard coded for the UPS shipment.

HURRY UP AND SHIP ALREADY

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
Everyone relax...I am sure we will get it early. I just looked at my order for the S7 edge on the T-Mobile website, and it says it was shipped USPS Priority, but I know it was shipped UPS because I got a MyUPS notification. Also, I ordered it as soon as preorders went live, and I got a notification the following Sunday that the phone had shipped. I had it in hand on Monday, February 29th, almost a full two weeks before the actual release date. The preorders for the S7 went live on February 24th. Just because we haven't seen anything change yet doesn't mean it won't. If they follow the same pattern as the S7, then those with a 8/18-8/19 ship date like myself may receive a notification this weekend that our accounts have been charged and the device is shipped. Patience...

Who is impatient? Seems like everyone here is engaging in civil conversation, sharing what we see and excited about it. Nobody is really bent out of shape.

queenren

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
Did anyone's order say Ground shipping?

I ordered my husband's N7 and he has Jump 1. His order said it would ship by Ground (UPS). I wasn't given a shipping choice when I ordered. But mine (JOD) said it would ship overnight. I really hope they made a mistake on his and it will ship overnight as well.

besweeet

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Did anyone's order say Ground shipping?

I ordered my husband's N7 and he has Jump 1. His order said it would ship by Ground (UPS). I wasn't given a shipping choice when I ordered. But mine (JOD) said it would ship overnight. I really hope they made a mistake on his and it will ship overnight as well.

Just "USPS priority mail" for me. 99% chance it'll really be UPS.
MMYAxcB.png

mikef91

Trusted Member
Feb 18, 2015
Visit site
Who is impatient? Seems like everyone here is engaging in civil conversation, sharing what we see and excited about it. Nobody is really bent out of shape.

And is there anything not civil in my comment? I'm simply telling people to relax and be patient. Nothing derogatory or uncivil about the comment at all. If anything, I provided some insight by referring to the most recent Samsung device launch from T-Mobile.

Alabamagirl18

Aug 5, 2016
Visit site
I hope the N7 status changes for shipped between this afternoon or this evening I actually ordered mine on August 2 at 11pm on tmoible website they actually had pre-ordering started early then what was originally said.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I hope the N7 status changes for shipped between this afternoon or this evening I actually ordered mine on August 2 at 11pm on tmoible website they actually had pre-ordering started early then what was originally said.

Hm that is odd -- others and myself were on at 12 AM and it wasn't up and still didn't work. They didn't allow it to even get into the cart till like 10 mins after 12.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000