T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
Sadly every tweet from T-Mobile says the 18th is the ship date. Maybe T-Mobile is shipping them on time this time?

It's been speculated for a while that T-Mobile has never deliberately intended to ship phones out early and that the shipping partners usually were the ones who jumped the gun and put them out for delivery early. I worked at ups for a holiday season once and there was a section of the hub that had containers with "don't deliver until ____". Things would get so busy that my line sup would have us load them up days in advance just to get them out and free space.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
It's been speculated for a while that T-Mobile has never deliberately intended to ship phones out early and that the shipping partners usually were the ones who jumped the gun and put them out for delivery early. I worked at ups for a holiday season once and there was a section of the hub that had containers with "don't deliver until ____". Things would get so busy that my line sup would have us load them up days in advance just to get them out and free space.

Yeah. I won't get my hopes up for an early ship. Looks like it will be me and my AT&T Note 5 for my Vegas trip.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
If they don't ship early and it ships on the 18th for delivery on the 19th, I'll either have it held at UPS location or use 1 of my 2 confirmed delivery windows that's part of my UPS my choice premium membership ($10 on slickdeals not long ago). Sometimes UPS doesn't deliver to my house until 8pm or later.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site

It's still silly though to hold it just sitting there if it's ready to be shipped.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Either way it's speculation on if it was UPS or T-Mobile. I tend to be believe it's T-Mobile who wanted to beat the other carriers and give it's customers something to brag about. Perfectly fits what John Legere wants to do. They can't do with Apple because of the tight ship Apple runs. Unless Samsung has specifically decided to make sure carriers dont ship early, I believe T-Mobile will again ship early. Nothing to do with UPS in my opinion.

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
Either way it's speculation on if it was UPS or T-Mobile. I tend to be believe it's T-Mobile who wanted to beat the other carriers and give it's customers something to brag about. Perfectly fits what John Legere wants to do. They can't do with Apple because of the tight ship Apple runs. Unless Samsung has specifically decided to make sure carriers dont ship early, I believe T-Mobile will again ship early. Nothing to do with UPS in my opinion.

I got my T-Mobile iPhone 6 5 days ahead via ups. I still believe it's the shipping carriers. Hope we see stuff next week.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Well I have something to help me get over the wait ... AT&T Gigapower came to my neighborhood finally. Same price I pay for Comcast (around $130 a month). I will have 1 Gbps up/down home internet on Tuesday :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trudycharles