T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I got my Supcase today. I plan on getting a Defender when they come out though. I wish Tmobile would hurry and process the orders and get these things out!

sudbury78

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
My bank account shows my purchase already not sure why. The more frustrating thing is logging into my t mobile account via the web or the app it shows an iPhone 6s as the ordered phone. That us what I am using now. Yet, I get text messages about my note 7 from t mobile and customer service confirmed I have a blue one on order when I called about the $20 fee. Always an adventure with t mobile I don't know why.

charlieb620

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
My bank account shows my purchase already not sure why. The more frustrating thing is logging into my t mobile account via the web or the app it shows an iPhone 6s as the ordered phone. That us what I am using now. Yet, I get text messages about my note 7 from t mobile and customer service confirmed I have a blue one on order when I called about the $20 fee. Always an adventure with t mobile I don't know why.

So tmobile put a hold on the money for the note?

shnweller

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
Verizon took my money too. I ended up canceling my Samsung order and going with Verizon. I had to buy out my existing phone on the line so it was cheaper in the short run than buying it outright now. So they took $208 from me for the cost of the phone and taxes on the Note 7.

sudbury78

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
I am hoping its early. I leave town late on the 17th so fingers crossed its here before that. Otherwise it will be sitting at my work until the 22nd. :(

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
They usually charge when they are about to ship. Looking good. Still nothing here. What does the status say on t-mobile.com?

Is this person making monthly payments or something instead of paying whole? Maybe that is just the down payment or something they charge early.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Yeah that's the down payment.. Seems just like the taxes

yea I don't think it has anything to do with the timing of getting the device. It would show a date on the website and let you know when it's ready to ship. I got a feeling we won't be getting them until around the 17th or so.

sincere11105

Feb 23, 2015
Visit site
yea I don't think it has anything to do with the timing of getting the device. It would show a date on the website and let you know when it's ready to ship. I got a feeling we won't be getting them until around the 17th or so.
Well, if you ask t-mobile when will you get charged they will tell they are ready to ship. Happened when I had the iPhone and the s7e. Well I hope that's the case for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.