T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabbiel1989

May 9, 2014
Visit site
I ordered mine on the 3rd. I went to cancel that order because I wanted to reorder and take advantage of the free tablet promo. They told me I didn't have to worry about cancelling because I didn't sign the EIP and that it would be cancelled automatically. That order though is still showing up as processing and I thought I did sign the EIP. I'm really confused what's going on.

I just hope my second order doesn't get backordered.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Whatever it is, those who ordered in the first couple of days don't mess with your orders. You should be fine unless T-Mobile reaches out. Those who are ordering now sure who knows how backed up the orders are, so it could be backordered for new orders.

Also, for orders which are missing the first batch why would T-Mobile cancel the order on their own? They would probably say it's in backorder and give option for the user to take appropriate action. I find it odd they will cancel orders unless they have some specific issues with that order.

Just my 2 cents

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Whatever it is those who ordered in the first couple of days don't mess with your orders. You should be fine unless T-Mobile reaches out. Those who are ordering now sure who knows how backed up the orders are, so it could be backordered for new orders.

Also, for orders which are missing the first batch why would T-Mobile cancel the order on their own? They would probably say it's in backorder and give option for the user to take appropriate action. I find it odd they will cancel orders unless they have some specific issues with that order.

Just my 2 cents

I just checked the Tmobile site and they don't say anything about being backordered, so it could have been just today and they have not updated their main website yet probably so likely it just happened today. Hell no I'm not messing with my order lol. I hope this is indeed the case and they start shipping out on Monday then since I ordered on the 4th.

Shipping dates for new devices | T-Mobile

Nygiants1991

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
My boy is on sprint n he also pre-ordered his phone. It's going to be fun stunting on him for a about a week before his arrives lol. N he's more inpatient than I am. He's coming from a galaxy S3!!!

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Yeah I ordered the 4th as well. For the s7 edge I had also ordered a day after pre-orders opened up n got my phone a week early

Good to know. I hope that's the case but I got a feeling even for those who ordered the first couple days we won't be getting them until a couple days before they go on sale in the stores :( knowing my luck they will ship this week and mine would be broke or something lol. Next time I'll just buy in the stores I think, but I already decided I will just wait a couple extra months and buy unlocked at Best Buy for now on. Charging a 20 dollar service fee to order something in the store is outrageous.

audri5

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
When I ordered my note 7 at 12:00 am cst August 3rd the rep was highly confused. She did place my order and then called me back at 1:15 am to tell me about the gift promotion and to confirm my order. She then told me my phone would ship out the 8th or 9th. I made her repeat it a couple times because the release date is the 19th. I talked to someone else the next day and they told me they show a ship date of the 18th. I'm hopeful the first rep is correct and didn't know she wasn't supposed to tell me the 8th and it will ship early.

DETERMINOLOGY

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm an early order (first 10 mins of the pre-orders going live) and it says being processed with an 8/18 ship date. I'm not going to mess with it.. No need to.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Where do u see backordered? Im on the site and i dont see that

It doesn't say that on the Tmobile site. Some people who recently ordered them are getting back ordered now or cancelled such as the poster who ordered earlier today. Tmobile probably hasn't updated their webpage yet since it's a weekend.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I'm an early order (first 10 mins of the pre-orders going live) and it says being processed with an 8/18 ship date. I'm not going to mess with it.. No need to.

That's what I have too. However people who ordered the S7 had the same official release date listed too, but they still got their phones a week earlier. Hopefully that 8/18 is just a generic number they list and they ship out early.

JessiLulu

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
I ordered my Note7 within an hour of them going live with T-Mobile. My husband finally decided he wanted the Note7 as well today. We ordered his in store about 2 hours ago. They didn't mention anything about backordering. The paper they printed for us shows the same shipping date as everyone else (18-19). I hope his isn't backordered!

Posted via the Android Central App

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I ordered my Note7 within an hour of them going live with T-Mobile. My husband finally decided he wanted the Note7 as well today. We ordered his in store about 2 hours ago. They didn't mention anything about backordering. The paper they printed for us shows the same shipping date as everyone else (18-19). I hope his isn't backordered!

Yea, I'd be pissed if they didn't tell you it was backorderd in the store and the system allowed them to order it still. It will be painful for him if you get your Note 7 this week and he has to wait a couple weeks to get his.

sincere11105

Feb 23, 2015
Visit site
Yea, I'd be pissed if they didn't tell you it was backorderd in the store and the system allowed them to order it still. It will be painful for him if you get your Note 7 this week and he has to wait a couple weeks to get his.
They would tell you. I think it's OK.

Tabbiel1989

May 9, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the heads up! My second order is showing up as being processed, so hopefully I ordered in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC