T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Springfield98

Oct 10, 2014
Visit site
I will be checking my account tomorrow night to see if they take the money since that is what happen the last time I pre-order took my money the Sunday before shipping

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
When I ordered my note 7 at 12:00 am cst August 3rd the rep was highly confused. She did place my order and then called me back at 1:15 am to tell me about the gift promotion and to confirm my order. She then told me my phone would ship out the 8th or 9th. I made her repeat it a couple times because the release date is the 19th. I talked to someone else the next day and they told me they show a ship date of the 18th. I'm hopeful the first rep is correct and didn't know she wasn't supposed to tell me the 8th and it will ship early.

That would be awesome if they did ship out on the 8th or 9th. That means I could get it by Thursday... my day off. And I would have all day to mess with it. And my wife would be totally jealous..she's waiting until the 21st to move up form the S6 to the S7.

Posted via the Android Central App

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
I will be checking my account tomorrow night to see if they take the money since that is what happen the last time I pre-order took my money the Sunday before shipping

I'll be checking throughout the day. And if they do ship out it may not show up until Monday morning. Time to keep our fingers crossed.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site

Last time you ordered did it say being shipped around release time, but they still shipped it early? All of us on here have 8/18 8/19 listed as being shipped. is that just a generic number they put on there but can still ship early?

sincere11105

Feb 23, 2015
Visit site
Last time you ordered did it say being shipped around release time, but they still shipped it early? All of us on here have 8/18 8/19 listed as being shipped. is that just a generic number they put on there but can still ship early?
Yes it's generic.
I'll be checking throughout the day. And if they do ship out it may not show up until Monday morning. Time to keep our fingers crossed.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
There are lots of people in this thread including me who got the S7s early. They will say ship date as 8/18 since that's the day before release date. They aren't going to officially commit to an earlier date than release, same thing with S7s or earlier phones. They never said it'll ship earlier but it was a nice surprise. So we are assuming it'll be the same for Note 7 but worst case you will have it on release date since that's the day T-Mobile or other carriers committed to.

Jori5280

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Visited a local T-Mo store today and pre-ordered the coral blue model. Sales rep said likely shipping 8/13, but checking the status online it says 8/18 (we shall see).

ctown81

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
It shows my order is being processed but doesn't show the details about my device. Also, where are you guys seeing the shipping date?

besweeet

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
It shows my order is being processed but doesn't show the details about my device. Also, where are you guys seeing the shipping date?

Your order status page should look like this:
Cm0pk9u.png

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Visited a local T-Mo store today and pre-ordered the coral blue model. Sales rep said likely shipping 8/13, but checking the status online it says 8/18 (we shall see).

LOL. when I bought it the rep said a day before release they usually come, then someone else on here was told 8/9. These sales people are just pulling numbers out and 8/13 is a saturday btw.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
So how many times a day is everyone checking their account to see the status? I work tomorrow night and Monday afternoon, night which will take my mind off it a bit lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2